Author Topic: Randall Hinton  (Read 23550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 09:08:01 PM »
Non-violence is not a cover for cowardice, but it is the supreme virtue of the brave. Exercise of non-violence requires far greater bravery than that of swordsmanship. Cowardice is wholly inconsistent with non-violence. Translation from swordsmanship to non-violence is possible and, at times, even an easy stage. Non-violence, therefore, presupposes ability to strike. It is a conscious deliberate restraint put upon one's desire for vengeance. But vengeance is any day superior to passive, effeminate and helpless submission. Forgiveness is higher still. Vengeance too is weakness. The desire for vengeance comes out of fear of harm, imaginary or real. A dog barks and bites when he fears. A man who fears no one on earth would consider it too troublesome even to summon up anger against one who is vainly trying to injure him. The sun does not wreak vengeance upon little children who throw dust at him. They only harm themselves in the act. (YI, 12-8-1926, p285 The Mind Of Mahatma Gandhi)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 06:39:27 AM »
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. -Mohandas Gandhi

If hes dead, he wont hurt anyone anymore. The authorities dont care, the people who run orginizations he works for dont care, and good fucking luck making this country of idiots recognize abuse as abuse and not as 'tough love' anytime soon.

Bottom line, as unlikely as it is, if I have the pleasure of catching him in the act, Im defending the kid in a very permanant way! Why? The law says I can.

But, of course, how the hell would I even get into a program that hes in, in florida, anyway? Its not gonna happen, as fortuitious as it would be. I think the real problem we have to face is the fact that its gotten to the point where the only way I can conceive of stopping this shit is actually killing those who do it, vs the 'system' actually working for anyone except the rich and influential, or people in the most powerful, influential, richest nation in the world using the brain god gave them to figure this shit out.

:roll:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 12:11:55 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
One more thing.....what was Randall Hinton doing in Booneville, MO.? They got DENIED when attempting to secure the Kemper School?

The proposal lasted weeks, and he was living in a home, rent paid by Robert Litchfield. See, I think they were so sure the deal would go through that they moved there to buddy up (and butter up) the old Kemper alumni. It worked too... Mark Farrell was smoking his pole the whole time because Randall was promising him a top position when the property was taken over by himself and his little brother.  They even had an appreciation dinner for the Hintons and family. Thankfully the city counsel had brains, much unlike Mr. Farrell.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 06:25:12 PM »
So, him doing this to his three year old daughter.........do you think he was taking out his crap on her? What I mean is, I wonder how much time was between when the city council voted against them taking over the Kemper School, and when he locked his little girl out in the cold?

You know, I have my own issues.......but I have to say I don't hurt others around me to make myself feel better.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 06:26:29 PM »
So, him doing this to his three year old daughter.........do you think he was taking out his crap on her? What I mean is, I wonder how much time was between when the city council voted against them taking over the Kemper School, and when he locked his little girl out in the cold?

You know, I have my own issues.......but I have to say I don't hurt others around me to make myself feel better.

Hey hey now, get off your highhorse there lady.

I want to hurt people who hurt others, and that would make ME feel a lot better. Dunno about you and your ivory tower and all  :P
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 06:40:51 PM »
Okay.........well, let's just say I do give it to some people, who I know have it coming. But, those people are emotionally able to take it, and they usually start it. I wouldn't come home from a bad day at work, and beat on my animals. When I have kids, I won't do it to them. It's not in my nature.

There are some who treat others like shit, to make themselves feel better. I am not one of those people. I feel Randall Hinton is. From everything I have read, and watched, that's what I have gathered.

I am so far from perfect. But, I don't think my imperfections hurt others. Am I making any sense? Awww..........screw it who cares!!!!  :wink:
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 06:58:44 PM »
I was just joking  :rofl:

And even ghandi would've spit on Mr. Hinton, if not beat him so hard he'd think Vishnu bitchslapped him with every hand at once!

I really hate SCUM like that and its sad that this country is so ill prepared to deal with people like that! :(

Its as if you can get away with anything if it involves making money or scamming the right group of people, the right way! URGH.

I felt morbid today and caught Dr. Phil this afternoon while looking for an ep of the simpsons on the local FOX channel. It was centered around a woman (a typically fat ugly bitch, but WITH LIGHTLIGHTS! :D ) who would shriek at, beat, kick, slap etc her kids, and her hubby was complicit in it. And they even had a "thou shalt not" stick they hit them with. So, the kids lived in constant fear and would cover themselves pre-emptively.

What kills me is the kind of excuses adults can make and get up with, even after Dr. Phil just got done dressing them down infront of the audience and TV viewers for their ratings/our entertainment.  :roll:  And, of course, they showed the child abuse video TWICE - once while Dr. Phil made the mom watch it, then while the same windbag made the hubby watch it, and gave them a verbal 'confrontation' infront of the audience.

Oh, and he was kind enough to after seeing the vid from the cams set up in their house, to push the show ahead two weeks, instead of calling the cops. How loving of him  :roll:

So, he basically let the bitch off after daddio promised to mail him the stick and stay with Mrs. Bitch until she got help, and to have 'an intervention set up' (GAWD). Now, of course, a kid acted like that, they'd be in the slammer or in a program before you can say "OPRAH!", and that really kills me.

I wonder how much like that Hinton would act on Dr. Phil.  :roll:

Yanno, I bet if we raised enough hell, hed have 'us' on his show to answer for sending a kid to SUWS, to PCS!!!! (Jesus CHRIST, someone let Bandit maul his ass on camera for that, PLEASE!!!) and just programs in general. Oh well, I can dream right? :P

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 07:14:55 PM »
BTW, it's a bit overwhelming, and sickening to think that WWASPS is operating as it is. Unlike some people, I am not jealous of the amount of wealth they've generated by growing as quickly, and creatively as they have.

I don't care about the money part of it. What I do care about is they've chosen quantity over the quality of their programs. Thousands of kids are being subjected to abuse, and untrained staff that have a whole slew of their own problems. I know it's such a small percentage of kids are exposed to these programs. But, I feel like this is something that could be avoided. The fact that it would mean more money outta their pockets, and it could be resolved, and they don't do it because of the greed factor...and hello folkes that's what it is......well, that's when I go WTF?!!

I figure they will dig their own graves. I do think it is catching up with them, and quite fast. What can I say? I think it is a 100% their fault for all the crap they are currently going through. It's years of mismanaged facilities, and basically a fucked up old school way of thinking, and beliefs that has gotten them into this whole mess.

They started with Cross Creek, and developed a "program" that became stranger, and stranger as time went on. Then the spin offs are even worse it seems, because it gets a little more twisted as they open a new one. But, the parents just eat this stuff up! I wish they had a program that I didn't have a problem with. The fact is there are none. I have a problem with them all.

It's not because I have a personal vendetta, contrary to what you might think or believe. It's the fact that I stumbled upon all this a year ago, and was shocked to learn of their growth, and their success (financially speaking) in the industry. I knew from personal experience what their thinking was all about. I have faith that I have seen it at it's peak. Because 15 years down the road it just doesn't seem like it could possibly get any worse? I feel really bad for the kids who kill themselves, I respect those who are mentally able to endure it. But, I hate the government for not getting off their asses and doing something about this. It's gotten way outta hand, and I am pissed about it. Nobody listens it seems. Nobody cares. WWASPS feels like it can continue to get away with it, and they are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 12:05:05 AM »
I dont think govt will do anything productive, they are killing kids at a pretty good clip just as well as the business men. I think people are generally pretty good, and only a small minority of parents would ever consider sending their kid to a wwasp like facility. Most parents actually advocate for their child, rather than against them.
I believe the only tactic that would produce short term benefits at this point is to shame them, and get publicy out there, since most people don't even know about this. Even a catch phrase for the type of abuse we are talking about would help, so people could remember it as 'an issue' to care about. People care about things these days, even if its the wrong things. I study food production models and a recent study has shown that behind chemical spraying of food, the biggest concern for consumers is how the animals are treated on the farm. This elicits much more emotion than say the topic of, migrant labor human rights. Think about it, consumers care more about how a cow, or goat, or chicken is treated than the human being that is delivering their very food. I thought it was crazy, what kind of crazy peopel did they find for this survey, but it wasn't that at all. If you look into the details, the reason why is because 'animal rights' is such a highly publicized issue these days. Several of the people involved said they had seen videos from peta, toured slaughterhouses, things like that.
Well, what if there was a teen rights organization or something similar like peta. It wouldn't be about telling our war stories, it would be about actively producing results by changing minds, and raising money. That, in my opinion, might actually produce some short term results. Creative marketing can be used against these companies just as easily as they use it to lure the parents in. These demographic of their customer base is relatively well off folks, mostly middle-upper class and upper class. These are the kind of people that use technology, use the internet and might actually care about issues. Teen rights might not be a priority for most people, but that's because they either don't know about what is going on, or assume the common stereotype that the kids are all gangbangers in need of a good ass whoopin'. But seriously, who cares what the general public thinks, we would be trying to hit up the future customers of these places directly. I think most people agree these places are stupid, or are too expensive, but if you could figure out who is the type of person who doesn't dismiss the idea, and the warning signs, you could hit them up before the vultures... or wasps do.
I think the main problem is such an organization takes a lot of sacrifice on the part of the individuals involved, to say the least. I think a core group of ten people or so could do it though. I've seen similar models for other social groups, and it can work. Ten people renting a house doens't cost a lot of money, and frees up a lot of your time. Free time to do things like stage multiple sit-in hunger strikes in front of multiple facilities. And at the homes of the owners of the facilities, or other strategic locations. That might just garner some national media attention. Two people in front of a facility, staging a hunger strike with demands to .. improve living conditions.. allow freedom of communication.. rights... more regulation.. or whatever.. the main idea is the media attention. If there is a tangible demand, then the perception is that the strike will continue on. Of course it would be up to the individuals involved, but even five days would get serious attention. Think if it were several facilities all at once. So if you were ready for a media blitz, had a campaign ready, and organized like peta or something like that, it might create a buzz.
That wwasp documentary was nice, but it would be really nice to see a documentary about the entire industry and its scale in general, and the mechanics and bearacracy and tangents and political connections and all that. Showing people the TB documentary makes people think that is an abberation, but we all know its not.
I think people look at the industry as a whole, and dismiss the bad stories as a small percentage of an otherwise satisfied lot of customers. With the rise of the internet, and networking, its obvious after reading through the alumni of these facilities that the minority is in fact the kids and parents who were satisfied! You'd think this ponzi scheme would have collapsed a long time ago, but I think their customer base just keeps getting larger, in size, ignorance and indignance. It's time to attack the one thing they hold so preciously dear in their hearts, appearance. Ever notice how program parents love to pretend they sent their kid off to a country club school, they always minimize it to their friends. It's time to 'throw paint on their fur coats' and let everyone know of their dirty little secret. I believe it can be done, a small group of dedicated people can do enormous things.
-just a stoned program dropout

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 02:13:14 AM »
Dear Stoned Dropout,

I read your post several times. Thank you for spending the time to post your thoughts, you have some very good ideas. I guess if these programs insist on continuing their ways, and the government won't do anything about it.....it's time for the next step. I look forward to the rest of the year. I do feel like we are on the verge of major change. We are gaining momentum, and should take advantage of the timing. I do have hope. I am exhausted, and need to go to bed. I can't help but have empathy for the children who are there. Some of them who are crying themselves to sleep. When I was there, I would put on headphones and listen to music, and pretend I wasn't there. I'm sure that isn't allowed anymore. Unless it's Tony Robbins you're listening to, right?

CCM girl 1989

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 12:56:31 PM »

He thought he was going to win. I don't think it had anything to doing with "taking out his crap on her."  I just simply believe that he believes that his (WWASPS's) sick form of discipline works, and is the way you gain control and change behaviors; reward and punishment to the extreme. He was in great spirits when he was here, and was already settling in. I think the rejected proposal was a shock to him.

Edit: Also, the incident with his daughter happened weeks before the city counsel voted against him.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 10:05:28 PM »
What the hell?!

I always thought the programmies were sick in a revengeful, petty sort of way- they maybe got picked on as kids, or maybe some bullies beat them up and took their stuff.. something to make them want to get back at all the "bad boys" in the world.

But this.. this disproves that.

This man is very literally batshit insane.

What the hell do you think she's going to learn from this experience? 'Discipline'? 'Respect'? No! Idiot! She's.. fucking.. THREE! She's not even going to remember what the hell it was she did by the time the abuse is over! All she's going to learn is that her Daddy is not to be trusted and is prone to do incredibly bad things to her at a moment's notice! (Of course, this is perfectly accurate.)

And other parents send their kids to places influenced by this douchebag? In a sane world this would be automatic loss of custody.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2007, 11:25:36 PM »
randall hinton is a good man i've met several of the kids at royal gorge and several of the employees and they all hold the same opinion.  maybe spoiled little brats that don[t get their way are the ones with the screwed up heads i don't know just a thought

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 12:04:49 AM »
[troll3]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 12:16:49 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
randall hinton is a good man i've met several of the kids at royal gorge and several of the employees and they all hold the same opinion.  maybe spoiled little brats that don[t get their way are the ones with the screwed up heads i don't know just a thought

"Kids don't deserve no goddamn rights, cuz they ain't no better than a bunch of fuckin NIGGERS! If mine ever try to "assert their rights" I'm gonna drag 'em out to the woodshed and tear up their uppity little asses!"
-another troll