Author Topic: Randall Hinton  (Read 23562 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »
On 2006-07-09 20:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"NOT the same Brent Hall from Discovery Academy.  Brent Hall was at Cross Creek in the 90's and has been w/WWASP for awhile.  Both "Brent" and "Hall" are common Utah names."

You are thinking of Brent Frasier. I think? Never heard of a Brent Hall?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 06:43:34 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""

On 2006-07-09 20:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"NOT the same Brent Hall from Discovery Academy.  Brent Hall was at Cross Creek in the 90's and has been w/WWASP for awhile.  Both "Brent" and "Hall" are common Utah names."

You are thinking of Brent Frasier. I think? Never heard of a Brent Hall?

Brent Facer is a high-up WWASP long timer whose name has been associated with Brightway, etc.  Check ISAC's records for more on his affiliations.

Brent Hall #1 was a staff at CCM whose pregnant wife died after accidentally driving off the road.  The other Brent Hall, who is affiliated with Discovery Academy and not WWASP, was a therapist at D.A. before buying the place from Eugene Thorne.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 09:06:47 PM »
Randall Hinton is more than likely highly responsible for the death of one of his victims because of the mental and physical torture he put the poor boy through. Just 5 years later the boy, now a young adult died due to and over stressed heart that failed him at the young age of 25.

Randall Hinton murders children?s souls, and belongs in prison for the rest of his life.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Repost from another thread:
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 09:34:39 PM »
Quote from: ""001010""
While living a short time in Boonville, MO, set up by Robert Litchfield, Randall Hinton was reported to the local sheriff?s office for punishing his three-year-old daughter by locking her outside the front door of their home in the evening, when it was cold outside. The child was reported to have been visibly upset and banging on the door as Randall stood right there and watched. When the police arrived on the scene Randall lied and told them that she must have accidentally locked herself out. However, a next door neighbor, who had been the one to make the 911 call, told the sheriff that he was standing there watching her the entire time...
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: Repost from another thread:
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 03:38:44 AM »
While living a short time in Boonville, MO, set up by Robert Litchfield, Randall Hinton was reported to the local sheriff?s office for punishing his three-year-old daughter by locking her outside the front door of their home in the evening, when it was cold outside. The child was reported to have been visibly upset and banging on the door as Randall stood right there and watched. When the police arrived on the scene Randall lied and told them that she must have accidentally locked herself out. However, a next door neighbor, who had been the one to make the 911 call, told the sheriff that he was standing there watching her the entire time...

He most likely watched her so he could say that he was supervising the child and didnt abandon her, and thus didnt commit a crime.

See, physical abuse is a no no, but a mindfuck is a-okay.

I wouldn't shed a tear out of anything but laughter if this man got drug out in a riot and beaten by his own victims. With any luck this wont happen too far from now.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:04 AM »
Is there an article about this ? If so, the link would be appreciated (about Hinton locking out his 3-year old daughter)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 01:42:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

He most likely watched her so he could say that he was supervising the child and didnt abandon her, and thus didnt commit a crime.

I wouldn't shed a tear out of anything but laughter if this man got drug out in a riot and beaten by his own victims. With any luck this wont happen too far from now.

The sad thing is, if Randall Hinton was pepper spraying me.....I would've somehow managed to kill him. That guy is pure evil, and thank god he wasn't around when I was there. I would still be serving time.....that would just suck.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »
One more thing.....what was Randall Hinton doing in Booneville, MO.? They got DENIED when attempting to secure the Kemper School?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 01:50:03 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""

The sad thing is, if Randall Hinton was pepper spraying me.....I would've somehow managed to kill him. That guy is pure evil, and thank god he wasn't around when I was there. I would still be serving time.....that would just suck.

I carry a folding knife now (length is within state law as a tool and not a knife, and its single edged :lol: ) and when I move to FL Im probably going to get a nice .357 revolver. Ill prolly load .38+P so I have sane recoil, but It'll still be a fucking .357 revolver.

Too bad he's in puertorico and most likely not actively abusing children in the juristriction of florida, with its 'stand your ground' law :(.

Oh, and just incase someone feels like taking this as a threat over at WWASPS...

The Florida statute allows the use of deadly force when a person reasonably believes it necessary to prevent the commission of a "forcible felony." Under the statute, forcible felonies include "treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual."[1]

The Florida law authorizes the use of defensive force by anyone "who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be." Furthermore, under the law, such a person "has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony." The statute also grants civil and criminal immunity to anyone found to have had such a reasonable belief.[1]
(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_your ... e-multiple)

Its totally legal to blow you to hell with a big loud FUCK YOU and a hunk of lead in your skull in Florida for doing shit these people get away with all the time.

:flame:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 02:07:07 PM »
That's an awfully broad inerpretation of the statute Niles.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 02:13:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
That's an awfully broad inerpretation of the statute Niles.

Well, it clearly says any felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual, doesn't it?

The shit hes done to kids in programs would definitely count as such. Oh, and same for kidnapping.

Broad my ass, if you dont like it, dont go to florida  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 03:10:20 PM »

Well, it clearly says any felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual, doesn't it?

The shit hes done to kids in programs would definitely count as such. Oh, and same for kidnapping.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the sentiment but it IS a rather broad interpretation.

I live here. :roll:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 04:40:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the sentiment but it IS a rather broad interpretation.

I live here. :roll:

If he commits a felony involving violence and harm on another individual, as long as Im not commiting a crime at the time Im totally allowed to use deadly force to stop him. Seeing as he tends to do that to children, I'd love to catch him armed and in a juristriction where I could put a permanant end to his wrongdoings. Not that Id ever want him to hurt another kid, but if he does, I want to be there so thats the last kid. Capiche?

And yeah, Im moving TO florida. Other than the ridiuclous housing prices c/o old farts, its a lot better than NC. I lived in FL two years, those were a lot happier than I was before I moved from NC or after I moved back. A LOT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 07:07:46 PM »
They commit crimes against unarmed kids. The kids have already been strip searched, demoralized and dehumanized already. He's the type of coward that likes to kick kids while their down. A special kind of sadist.

A lot of people react when hearing these stories, in a way I find strange. That is, they ask why did you not violently retaliate if physically harmed, insinuating they would have never let anyone abuse them. You know, they are so tough and everything. I don't know if anyone else knows of this attitude from people unfamiliar with abuse themselves, but I've heard it a lot. I then just kind of assume they don't understand the full extent of the overall sitaution and it's intricacies, especially at that age.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 07:40:13 PM »
The last poster is, unfortunately, dead on the money. There's more of them. They're bigger than you are. And they appear to wield authority and your parents are in on it.

On the other hand, they somehow imagine that you won't hate them for it and that people will stay beat down forever. This is why relationships with programmed parents always end badly.

These places are ultimately doomed; as soon as the victims realize what's truly been done to them, they're going to retaliate. All that needs to happen is for their anger to be woken up and focused.

And that's why I'm here.