Author Topic: WARNING! This website presents distorted perspectives of ob  (Read 23746 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
WARNING! This website presents distorted perspectives of ob
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2007, 04:11:07 PM »
I am very sorry to hear that (Dick Aldridge).  He was a good writer, and could wield his chops well when it came to dissecting language...

Does anyone know whatever happened to Clayton and Warren Press?  I ran into Warren, completely by accident, in early 1978, if I recall correctly... I later learned that he had died, whilst on or associated with a trip undertaken with Robbie Siegel...  Warren was another one of these stellar students with "fine leadership qualities," held up as an example to the rest of us, who later woke up and touted the place as a total crock of crap.  In very little time I might add, in Warren's case.  I tend to believe, although I assuredly do not know this for a fact at all, that Rob and Warren were of the same mind on this.  I knew Clay better, he was a bit of a loner, like me, although I've heard nothing post-Hyde...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
I am very sorry to hear that (Dick Aldridge).  He was a good writer, and could wield his chops well when it came to dissecting language...

Does anyone know whatever happened to Clayton and Warren Press?  I ran into Warren, completely by accident, in early 1978, if I recall correctly... I later learned that he had died, whilst on or associated with a trip undertaken with Robbie Siegel...  Warren was another one of these stellar students with "fine leadership qualities," held up as an example to the rest of us, who later woke up and touted the place as a total crock of crap.  In very little time I might add, in Warren's case.  I tend to believe, although I assuredly do not know this for a fact at all, that Rob and Warren were of the same mind on this.  I knew Clay better, he was a bit of a loner, like me, although I've heard nothing post-Hyde...

Warren had a sister Lauren?  I remember running wind sprints up Bath St with Warren. Not exactly with him.  He was way ahead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2007, 04:53:41 PM »
Warren Press died in 197? or 8? in Afganastan from an "allergic reaction" to some medication he was given... You're talking about Robbie Stafford who was with him in the Middle East...Clay I think is still in the Chicagoland area.  Robbie Stafford is a Senior Correspondant for Dateline NBC.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2007, 05:06:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Warren Press died in 197? or 8? in Afganastan from an "allergic reaction" to some medication he was given... You're talking about Robbie Stafford who was with him in the Middle East...Clay I think is still in the Chicagoland area.  Robbie Stafford is a Senior Correspondant for Dateline NBC.

Robbie's dad died recently true?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2007, 12:12:58 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Thanks for the name correction!  What was Warren being given medication for?  Why were they in Afghanistan?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------