Author Topic: Sad times for Heidi (Elan staff member)  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GET A LIFE
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 03:21:11 PM »
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BULLSHIT SITE THREE TIMES.I HAVE STARTED A NEW TOPIC WICH HAPPENS TO BE MISIMFOMED.YOU WILL SEE IT,FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE ONE EMAIL AND THAT IS [email protected] SO GET IT STRAIGHT DUMB FUCK AND TELL EVERY ONE YOUR NAME LOSER.LIKE I SAID BEFOR YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS PROBLAMS AND THE REST OF US READ YOUR BULL SHIT.YOU ARE ONE SORRY LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO TELL US WHO YOU ARE.YOU ARE STARTING TO PISS EVERY ONE OFF AND MAYBE YOU ARE DOING IT FOR A RESONE AND THAT MAY BE  BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLAME SO AGIN FUCK OFF
            THE REAL HEIDI HANSEN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 03:30:47 PM »
GET THIS I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE THREE TIMES IN TWO DAYS,SOME ASS TOOK PERSONL INFO ABOUT ME AND POSTED IT AT THE SAME TIME ADDED LIES ON THERE.I HAVE STARTED ANOTHER TOPIC AND THAT IS CALLED MISINFOMED.
MY EMAIL IS [email protected] SO STOP WRITTING BULL SHIT.YES I AM IN NORWICH FOR THE PERSON WHO WANTED TO KNOW AND TO WHO EVER READS THIS BE CAREFULL BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO WRITES LIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE IS A LOSER AND HAS ALL OF HIS FACTS WRONG AND I BET HE WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU,SO BE CAREFULL,HEY DIP SHIT WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERY ONE WHO YOU ARE,OR ARE YOU TO SCARED CAUSE I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL FUCK YOUR WHOLE WORLD UP.
       THE REAL HEIDI HANSEN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sad times for Heidi (Elan staff member)
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 04:18:20 PM »
Guest wrote:
Thank you Artman, You just gave me the key to the kingdom, using the full name is all thats needed to finally screw you over and shut you up forever.
Be prepared for what ever you obtain in life will now be mine, and a huge example will be made over you. You finally sealed your fate! Serve you soon asshole.
Blah blah blah
You are
A) too stupid
B)Too chock full of shit and your mind is gone
C) THE example to be set forth"how not to live ones life/raise a family.....
Do your homework ....It wasnt even me ...
BTW thats Mr Asshole to you
Are you on drugs too?

Art, for once you are correct, you didnt write that, I got proof it wasnt you. I see now who is playing games here. I think before exposing the person, I am gonna have a little fun with them.

hmm,,, is  there a connection? maybe the nut doesnt fall far from the tree?his idea of fun?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sad times for Heidi (Elan staff member)
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 07:42:55 PM »
he is a very sick little  boy
One day we will read all about him in the newspaper,he is in traing to be a serial killer,rapist,shiteater (i think he already has the eating shit part down pat)