Author Topic: Ramblings of an insane elan-ite  (Read 6976 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ramblings of an insane elan-ite
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »
This can stop anytime. If you want to put all this on my shoulders,fine.I am the big bad Art.I forced you to write horrid things about myself and others.All that you have posted is as a result of me being bad.
So now what?
Correct my spelling?
More fecal stories?
Maybe some gay sex stories ?
I got it comin to me ... Me so bad...
Are you done yet? I am in this for the long haul. I AM a bigger asshole than you...Though you have tried to stagger up to the bar on that one,I am not going anywhere.
I just grilled a steakk,now I am gonna eat it,then go to the lake and chill on the water.What are you going to do?
 Jaimie,I wish I had a dollar for every time you enabled,or bailed your kid out,when are you gonna learn?
See ya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »
We were all unusually immature and had brat attacks. Hell, very few were sent to Elan for shits and giggles!
Why keep attacking Artie?
From what I see he rarely posts here anymore. When he does it is usually to defend himself against a vicious attack that he did not provoke.
And he signs off with his name!
Unlike the attackers who stay anonymous!
I guess people will do whatever it takes to keep this going. Why not pick a new subject to obsess on?
Doesn't the fecal matter, anal sex, this person screwed their sister stories get old?
Go way I mean way back in the threads and it has been said and re-said for YEARS now!
If it was not insulting to peoples intelligence it would be funny but we are about 15 years older than your maturity levels.

Another anonymous poster tellin it like it is! :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2006, 08:09:49 PM »
:scared:  Art, stop touching me!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2006, 08:32:59 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
We were all unusually immature and had brat attacks. Hell, very few were sent to Elan for shits and giggles!
Why keep attacking Artie?
From what I see he rarely posts here anymore. When he does it is usually to defend himself against a vicious attack that he did not provoke.
And he signs off with his name!
Unlike the attackers who stay anonymous!
I guess people will do whatever it takes to keep this going. Why not pick a new subject to obsess on?
Doesn't the fecal matter, anal sex, this person screwed their sister stories get old?
Go way I mean way back in the threads and it has been said and re-said for YEARS now!
If it was not insulting to peoples intelligence it would be funny but we are about 15 years older than your maturity levels.

Another anonymous poster tellin it like it is! :lol:

Now thats interesting, Arthur now brings up a subject of having sex with Sisters. You were the peice of shit you orginally posted that crap about Pete, and contiued to bump the thread back to the top. I have proof. You are playing with Fire Arthur. Thats right, go jump in that mosquito infested little pond you refer to as a lake, I hope you drown one day, because you are too drunk and incoherent to swim.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2006, 09:05:36 PM »
You are a complete idiot
Pete and I went through the house over a dozen years apart.
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Stoned? Or naturally stupid ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2006, 09:13:22 PM »
looks like Jaimie has nothing better to do either..... 60 or so years old playing games?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2006, 10:17:30 PM »
:scared:  Art, stop touching me!
:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2006, 08:35:21 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
You are a complete idiot
Pete and I went through the house over a dozen years apart.
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Stoned? Or naturally stupid ?

Yes i am aware if that, but you bumped the thread up about him that he so desperately despises and you wrote it also. You also are the one who continued to call him "****** ******" throughout time, and tried to make it seem like it was Jordon who wrote it.

You're caught and busted Arthur, and guess what? Pete is gonne do something about this, rest assured.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2006, 09:21:52 AM »
You are one gullible man...
still belileveing what your son tells you.
I hope Pete prosecutes,I hope that you get all the records from here and their server. You are about to be very very disapointed.
Are you going to have your attorney represent jordan when you have all the info? could you start today?  I need a good laugh!
I am a parent.I stopped fighting my childrens battles a long time ago. My children are responsible for what they say and do. I know thats a stretch for young Jordan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Will the defandant please rise....(Artman)
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2006, 10:03:45 AM »
I hope Pete prosecutes,I hope that you get all the records from here and their server. You are about to be very very disapointed.
Are you going to have your attorney represent jordan when you have all the info? could you start today?  I need a good laugh!
I am a parent.I stopped fighting my childrens battles a long time ago. My children are responsible for what they say and do. I know thats a stretch for young Jordan

No Arthur, you are about to have a very, very rude awakening.
You my friend have already been linked. All your attempts to pointing fingers at other people have failed you. And now it has successfully back fired on you. You have also falsely accused people here that they have pranked and attacked you and sent harassing emails to you, well all that will be settled as well soon.

What you have done here is turned over the wrong stone, and now will have to confront the truth. All you had to do was act like an adult
and keep your mouth closed, but Nooooooo! Mr. low IQ Arthur is just
too plain and stupid to walk away. The fact that you are a mentally disabled person, will not help you in this case. You will be held accountable, just like a normal person with a normal IQ has. When the time is executed, I just hope more incriminating evidence is found to further more dig you a deeper hole which you are already standing in.

Enjoy the scenary while it lasts, because the scenary for you my friend
is about to all change all around you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2006, 10:52:03 AM »
blah blah blah

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2006, 02:48:39 PM »
if i were art, id say bring it, if anyone actualy takes the time to go thru all these posts and match ip's,the elan terrorist group will fall the hardest, jordan and reporter  hardest of all.  the biggest kick fer  me is when  ever any one googles jordo or his father , jamie eisman, they will be led here,,  so hows it feel old man,? your sons dragged you down again, embarrising you in front of your business ass.,just like he did before you wasted all that money on elan.dont you wish he could stop the  butt nut buffet , its unfortunate that you didnt give him the skillz needed to actually be a good person,or at least  teach him that people who live in houses of shit shouldnt bitch about the flies.your meth addicted son cant stand the light, can you?

notart

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2006, 03:14:32 PM »
:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Will the defandant please rise....(Artman)
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2006, 08:51:51 AM »

No Arthur, you are about to have a very, very rude awakening.
You my friend have already been linked. All your attempts to pointing fingers at other people have failed you. And now it has successfully back fired on you. You have also falsely accused people here that they have pranked and attacked you and sent harassing emails to you, well all that will be settled as well soon.

What you have done here is turned over the wrong stone, and now will have to confront the truth. All you had to do was act like an adult
and keep your mouth closed, but Nooooooo! Mr. low IQ Arthur is just
too plain and stupid to walk away. The fact that you are a mentally disabled person, will not help you in this case. You will be held accountable, just like a normal person with a normal IQ has. When the time is executed, I just hope more incriminating evidence is found to further more dig you a deeper hole which you are already standing in.

Enjoy the scenary while it lasts, because the scenary for you my friend
is about to all change all around you.

Very well said Sir. & LMAO.
I betcha Artie wouldn't even last through any trial, he would probably be grouping his lawyers genitals, and making retarded noises. then the Judge would say " Get this mentally
insane POS out of my courtroom." LOL.

If I were you Artie, I'd start saving up my money and stop
spending it @ the bars. You're gonna need all the help you can get.

Look on the bright side Artie! You're fantasies of genitals and
poop will all come true in the near future. Just be prepared to be someones bitch and traded around for smokes and dont forget to pack that kool aid with you.
Those inmates like their bitches to look real pretty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2006, 09:22:28 AM »
I know what i have posted here... Bring it on shiteater!