Author Topic: Ramblings of an insane elan-ite  (Read 7103 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ramblings of an insane elan-ite
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »
Yeah I HATE when people do that... Shut the fuck up BOTH of you.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »
Ya know what Art?  Forget it.  I'm starting to feel guilty.  Like I'm picking on a tard.  At first I questioned your intellect just as a jab, but the more you post the more evident it is that you really are, ummmmmm, challenged shall we say. :silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »
Hi there... The post before yours wasn't Art; just clarifying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »
yes, I know.  I was just reading through the thread from the beginning.

Thanks though. :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »
Art is a cool person, leave him alone, confront your jealousies!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
Arthur is a fuckin retard PERIOD!

The idiot loves to run his little mouth full of turds and thinks he is in control.
Kinda funny Arthur mentions that people have called him on the phone in the past, I guess he got what he deserved.
Arthur also claims he never wrote anything incriminating. He's wrong on that, dead wrong. Matter of fact, such and such enforcement see it differently. Arthur wrote a few very incriminating contents that caught the attention of certain people who are in an authoritive position, and have documented it. More to come on that at a later time....

Arthur, also likes to spread lies and make up little stories, and give people silly names and assumes that he knows the people that dislike him.

And to answer your question, yes Arthur is the Eggman, he lays eggs daily and hatches some pretty ugly little ducklings that bear a very close resemblence to him. They even come with big noses, just like Arthur. Some of the ugly ducklings are also to be said to having the same retarded smile/smirk as what Arthurs date profile on plentyoffish.com has. A horrid sight yes indeed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »
On 2006-07-10 14:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ya know what Art?  Forget it.  I'm starting to feel guilty.  Like I'm picking on a tard.  At first I questioned your intellect just as a jab, but the more you post the more evident it is that you really are, ummmmmm, challenged shall we say. :silly: "

Very well said.... :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »
On 2006-07-10 13:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-07-10 13:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

all you have to do ... Is shut the fuck up and it ends...not change the rules after the fact. Do not defame and or run the good people outa here with your childish antics. Until then,you will get what you have gotten from me and the others that like you so much ...

"

This is what you don't get Art.  I'm not Jordan or any of his friends or anyone else you think I am.  I'm just someone who has seen this shit go on for years now.  You are just as guilty as they are.  They're assholes, yes but so are you.  I've seen them stop and you continue it.  You can't really seem to help yourself.  You truly have become what they've always accused you of.  Maybe you really were like that all along, maybe they were right.  I still think they're assholes, but you've put yourself beneath even them and that's a mighty feat."

Just to clarify somethings here, jordan hasnt posted at this forum in a long time. Arthur is basically talking to himself and slandering Jordon behind his back.

Arthur gets his facts from a guestbook, and automatically picks names at random from it and thinks that they are the people that do not like him. There is at least 9 different names Arthur has used int he past where as he was directing his remarks at. These fuckin people never even posted here. I think what it is, is that Arthur has pissed off alot of people in the past, and he thinks, or maybe they are here and letting Arthur know what they think of him.

Arthur states, that all they talk about is fecal matter, but i see no one else here talking about turds and fecal matter, what ever you want to call it, except YOU Arthur. I think you are a two faced mentally disabled retard that cant cope in an adult enviroment.

Arthur is by far, the most immature 40 something year old person i have EVVVVVER came across in my lifetime.

And I can take it, that Arthur will respond to this post calling me a fecal shiteater what have you, because thats all he knows what to say. Just like a 3 year old, who runs around the house saying "pee pee doo doo" and laughs about the dirty words being said because he knows his parents will not allow that kind of talk, so fuckin' immature Arthur is !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2006, 11:57:41 PM »
hmm, is this the esteemed jordans dad?if you cant see any post written by your   fucked up kid and his elan terrorist buddies,  then is no wonder you   enable him  to this point. every, and i mean every, thread here  has been disrutped by them 1st..I{me} gave them the name shiteaters becouse  they cannot seem not  to  spew hatred and ignorance.i have shown how easy it is to own these morons, they are incapable of an original idea.all they could do was regurgitate my  words with arts name in front of it.im so sorry thay someone let  out areas  that  came out in a group  about your family habits,but then the name stuck{ like flies on,, n/m]. i honestly had no clue  that  calling your son a corn cruncher  was accurate.if i were you id  put him in a hole so he cant continue to drag down others,think of the chickens,, please

notart

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2006, 12:26:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
hmm, is this the esteemed jordans dad?if you cant see any post written by your   fucked up kid and his elan terrorist buddies,  then is no wonder you   enable him

This is either Art or another fucked up AA buddy.  "Enable"????  Don't throw fucking program speak around here.  We've all had our fill.

to this point. every, and i mean every, thread here  has been disrutped by them 1st..I{me} gave them the name shiteaters becouse  they cannot seem not  to  spew hatred and ignorance.

Wrong.   I've been around here long enough to have seen all of it.  They've done their fair share, no doubt, but Art kept up with them every step and has now surpassed them in this moronic obssession with each other.

i have shown how easy it is to own these morons,

You keep saying that but I've never seen anything close to it.

they are incapable of an original idea.

As are you and Art.

all they could do was regurgitate my  words with arts name in front of it.

Pot, kettle.  Kettle, pot.  :roll:  :roll:

im so sorry thay someone let  out areas  that  came out in a group  about your family habits,but then the name stuck{ like flies on,, n/m]. i honestly had no clue  that  calling your son a corn cruncher  was accurate.if i were you id  put him in a hole so he cant continue to drag down others,think of the chickens,, please

notart

This makes no sense, grammatically or otherwise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2006, 11:45:52 AM »
if i could own the name that has stuck,I would.I have not posted as notart but have emensly enjoyed the result
art

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2006, 11:56:10 AM »
Look, you are beating a dead dog here. Arthur has a very low
IQ. His brain literaly functions on that of a 6 year old. Trying to engage a
conversation with him is pointless. I mean all he is going to say in response is ( shiteating, shiteaters, and fecal matter) BTW, Arthur had in recent months learned how to spell those words.
His tutor and psychiatrist are making progress, and hope to one day have Arthur's brain functioning on that of a 12 year old.

If you really want to engage a conversation with him, try the following:

Goo goo, ga ga, pee pee doody, cocka cocka, then say AA.

His home aide usually puts a pacifier in his mouth to shut him up. And as you can see, he is unsupervised online, that is why he continues to come here and talk about bodily waste and what not.

It's a shame really, I mean this man needs to be locked up and under a physician's care 24/7. All this ersatz stories he writes here are out of this world. Maybe one day due to lack of supervision, he will wander out into traffic and that will be that. This site will certainly be better without him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »
I have never posted a story
but that was an amusing post as well
thanks for the laughs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
if i could own the name that has stuck,I would.I have not posted as notart but have emensly enjoyed the result
art

Wha????  It hurt my brain trying to decipher that. ::bangin::

What does "emensly" mean? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2006, 04:58:34 PM »
emensly must likely is a word that Arthur would us in the following sentence:

"When I was locked up in prison, my cell mate had an emensly huge penis I used to suck off daily."

Arthur, why dont you tell everyone here about why you were sent to Elan?
Because of your unusual immaturity and brat attacks at home.