Author Topic: Layne Brown  (Read 8637 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »
© In Memory and Honor of Kerry Layne Brown (1981 ? 2006)

On Gaining Control of C H I L D R E N in America . . . .

http://www.paulareeves.com

By Paula Reeves

CONTACT: http://www.paulareeves.com All rights reserved. The material in this article may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the written consent of the author. [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
© In Memory and Honor of Kerry Layne Brown (1981 ? 2006)

On Gaining Control of C H I L D R E N in America . . . .

http://www.paulareeves.com

By Paula Reeves

CONTACT: http://www.paulareeves.com All rights reserved. The material in this article may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the written consent of the author. [email protected]

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »
So Paula wrote that?
Thats why Google news had no record of it I guess.

Ya know Paula - it would have been considerate if you had let people know about this sooner. Logging onto Fornits and finding news like this is very upsetting - I mean, a lot of us knew Layne - liked him - cared about him. . .

If you knew this, and with held the information so you could scoop the forums  - well, if that is what you did (and that is how it looks) it is deplorable.

I know you are pissed at me. But you could have overlooked it long enough to tell me something as significant as this. I would never have left you out of the loop if I had this kind of information. You could have had someone tell me if you felt the task to disagreeable.

I would like to have been able to send flowers - a card - something -

I know I am not alone in feeling this way.

I'm very deeply hurt.
Bitchen me out and calling me stupid is one thing. With holding information like this is something else entirely.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »
WOW,
Exploiting a young man's death, to add a penny to the DOCUMENTARY TILL??? Is that what this was all about?

Why not just announce that a young man died?
So people who cared about this family could send flowers...letters to this mother...something nice and caring?

Why hurt people in such an uncaring way?

This is beyond belief.

And who got hurt?  Layne Brown's mother. She probably wondered why people like Karen--who knew her son and cared about him,  didn't contact her, didn't call, didn't send flowers, etc.

IF this was done to get some FORUM SCOPE...and it appears that it MAY have been:  the initial posting has some the same "wording" as this PAULA REEVES deal....THEN SHAME ONE YOU, Paula Reeves, ESQ...SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to beat all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
This is absolutley pitiful.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
Buzzkill,

I am sincerely sorry that someone, Paula Reeves, that you at one time considered to be a friend, treated you in such a way--since she was aware that you knew and cared about this young man, Layne Brown, and his family.
Most people would have announced this young man's death in a more refined, respectful manner.

And, you are not a "stupid person."
You are greatly admired, repected, and supported.

I am sorry for your personal pain.

I regret that Layne Brown's death was announed a a mere connective to the "anti-wwasp" movement. I am certain that his life held much more meaning to everyone who loved him, cared about him, and who miss him.

Joyce Harris

Offline MomCat

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
Karen,

I don't often post here, but I cannot stay silent on this issue.

I, like you, saw this on Fornits this afternoon, a few hours ago. I couldn?t believe it was true so I posted ?IS this for real?? But I had to call Terry. I wondered if this was some sort of sick joke or something when I couldn?t find it on Yahoo, Google, anywhere.

Unfortunately it was true. Like Karen said, they don?t know all the answers yet.

It is bad enough that this had to happen to someone many of use knew and were close to, but to find out weeks after he died on the internet when someone we all know knew about it and didn?t bother to tell us? I just can?t believe that. It is truly disturbing.

I am very sorry for Layne and for his family. What he had to endure during his stint at WWASP is more than anyone should ever have to endure. I hope that some way, some day that justice will be served.

I think that today, everyone should put their differences aside, and take time to remember Layne for he was truly a wonderful human being. His family deserves our respect.

Isabelle

Isabelle

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 07:36:00 PM »
Paula Reeves capitalizing on Paula Reeves - how dare she use this death - Karen Burnett made a valid point, so did Izzie. Screw Paula. I too was friends with Terry, I too knew Layne - I'm outraged that Paula is exploiting a young man's death - one we all knew. ching, ching!! I hope not, it's disturbing what else can I say?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
Hold on here - CAICA is a PURE supporter, PURE was part of that documentary as was Paula Reeves?

This doesn't make sense at all.  Is there some sort of problem between these three?  

BK - you are the best!  Thanks for calling Layne's mom and letting us all know what was going on.  You haven't been around lately but I'm glad you answered "the call" for help, as you often do.  (((HUGS)))

Blessings to the Layne family for their loss and also to the family of Carter Lyn who died on June 7, 2006.  Sadly, no mention of this young man's death on Paula Reeves website.  He was a former TB inmate as well.

R.I.P. Layne and Carter

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »
EYE OPENER: Maybe Isabelle may be seeing what is really going on here with Sue Scheff/ PURE and Paula Reeves, finally?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
Paula capitalizing on Paula!  What is her SUDDEN interest in helping kids?  BuzzKill is not the only one that has been humiliated by her.  Paula used to tell us not to use her name and never wanted anyone to know anything about her.  Her website used to give an 850 phone number (Florida) but most people know she moved to Michigan - shhhh it's a secret.  Still not being honest?  But let's exploit a death for personal attention.  I would say she is a Capital BITCH.  Hey - I have talked to her, she is.  Click.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
SUDDEN INTEREST??? How about teaming up with Sue and $$$$$$$$$$$$

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
On 2006-06-27 16:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Paula capitalizing on Paula!  What is her SUDDEN interest in helping kids?  BuzzKill is not the only one that has been humiliated by her.  Paula used to tell us not to use her name and never wanted anyone to know anything about her.  Her website used to give an 850 phone number (Florida) but most people know she moved to Michigan - shhhh it's a secret.  Still not being honest?  But let's exploit a death for personal attention.  I would say she is a Capital BITCH.  Hey - I have talked to her, she is.  Click."

I just hope the anti-wwasps survivors and parents doesn't forget 2 children who were once at TB are now dead, for different reasons, but none the less, gone.

:sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
Well, the "tag team match" did need CAICA for a bit of credibility. Isn't that maybe why all their interest in Izzy and Ca-Ca?

Strange turn of events teaming up with CAICA, really. Especially when just a few months ago it has been said that Sue was advising, no more like demanding, that Cheryl Sudweeks at Whitmore sue Caica!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Layne Brown
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »
Hey everyone that knows Paula - how many times did she tell you to DELETE DELETE DELETE all her emails!!! Hey - when people tell me to DELETE I SAVED SAVED SAVED!!!!  Guess what Paula - most of us have all your EMAILS!!!!!!