Author Topic: Who wins the prize as the most Cult like program?  (Read 18246 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Who wins the prize as the most Cult like program?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2006, 10:36:28 PM »
you are both coo coo for cocoa puffs.

I think waygookin is probably thinking the same thing about us. I mean, you and I did both come from RMA.

Although I was nuts before that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 12:08:49 AM »
posting
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 02:19:06 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
YAAAAY!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 05:53:20 PM »
WE WON!

I'm going to Hawaii!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
Thanks for noticing.
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »
The rest of the staff and Tessa acted incredibly perturbed with all of us. We were grilled on our attempts to disclose our secrets, and told they were exaggerated and to ?get real?. The staff who was in our group was grilled about his out of wedlock flings. I gulped a stench of acrid sulpher from the desire to hurt as I was again told not to be intellectual; the reason I was a LIAR was because I thought I was so honest. Tessa assured the group that I probably felt worse than everyone there. That was the reason I was being less emotional, she explained. I had a choice now. I could defend myself again and express my satisfaction with my life on the whole before attending RMA and this goddamn rap, or I could admit that I was a liar and that I had made up stuff to cover up WORSE things I had done. I sat there taking the indictments. Evidently, by not being as emotional as everyone else and I was being resistant. It was marvelous how they twisted words. Though the indictments stung, I wasn?t going to go into hysterics. I hadn?t really ever been grilled to the point of explosion yet. I threw an uncomfortable glance to the girl in my peer group with the label SELL OUT, and groaned loudly with dissatisfaction into the middle of the horseshoe.  
It was hard to try to pretend to be upset when I really wasn?t. I mean I was upset because of the situation, not because of the things that I was supposed to be upset about. But I did give it my all in the Truth Propheet rap that night. I got nowhere with it, I think. As much as I yelled and ranted, I was still detached. My disclosures, including the things that hadn?t even happened, and the things I hadn?t ever thought about until this night were put in my face. The music dizzied me and a sickening feeling pervaded in my chest and stomach. I was stupendously embarrassed, confused,  and tired by the end of the rap. I was angry at being called a liar endlessly and mad at myself for not breaking down the way half of the kids had done, thus commuting the amount of time they were yelled at by the group. I started blaming myself for the way I was feeling. I was upset at all the things the peer group said to me in the rap. How they didn?t like me, and agreed with WHATEVER Tessa  or another counselor had put out there, not matter how needsy. So, there we were: all hungry, all upset, even the faculty in my peer group and the older students too. The sun was coming up when rap finally ended and Tessa again reminded us ;that what we put into it would be what we got out of it?. She read about joy and sorrow again and promised us that we were only feeling joy missing at that moment and that the misery we were all feeling was actually perfect. ?You are right where you need to be.?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 09:37:09 PM »
Blown, I swear to god, I am going to bean you with a mallard if you keep using pseudonyms for staff.

***gets his duck ready***

Otherwise, spot on, there.  :tup:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
This isn't a custody dispute over the trophy is it???

Nah. I just want him to name names. For staff, that is. I mean, I know who he's talking about so far, because we have discussed it, but I think it would help other people. Survivors, and the uninformed. Some of his pseudonyms are easier to decipher than others, granted, but some of these people are in similar positions of authority right now, still doing the same old shit. Also, there is a certain level of satisfaction on seeing the REAL names of the people who did these things to us in the name of "help".

It's not my book, I know. But still. Names, blown.

Also, I lost the trophy. It was on the couch, and I think I accidentally sat on it, and suddenly, it wasn't there anymore.

Stay tuned as events develop.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 07:19:47 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
changing names, naming tactics
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2007, 07:08:30 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
Blown, I swear to god, I am going to bean you with a mallard if you keep using pseudonyms for staff.

Sorry, Castle. Just made things a lot easier for myself the way it is. Hope you and your inanimate fowl can forgive. Ok? can we move on now?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: changing names, naming tactics
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2007, 07:18:48 AM »
Quote from: ""blownawaytheidahoway""
Quote from: ""try another castle""

Sorry, Castle. Just made things a lot easier for myself the way it is. Hope you and your inanimate fowl can forgive. Ok? can we move on now?

You are lucky, because your obscenely tardy response came shortly after the duck in question passed on unexpectedly. Pretty fucking tasty, too.

However, once I procure a new one, I shall run amok with my duck and fuck you up.

a fucked-up, run amok, duck-fucker

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2007, 08:12:14 AM »
careful dude, i'm gonna bust an octive on your ass in a minute.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline ABOUT TO SNAP

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 01:01:58 PM »
I'd rather hear j. possibly's falsetto to your ugly ass anyday.
lease.. please... please for the love of god don\'t post pics of that said bowel movement.

Also.. this is getting old, boring, and I\'ll saying.. totally retarded.
You aren\'t acting like retards.. no.. you are a bunch of flaming retards.

There I did it.. I called you all gay retards.
Is that even possible?
Hey.. anyone know if retards swing both ways?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Culty
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2007, 12:37:06 AM »
Okay, having read that I and me shit, I would have to say that you gentlemen were in a total nuthouse...however...I think Roloff's should at LEAST get an honorable mention for the most culty due to their firm beliefs in separation from family, (a visit at six months, monitored telephone conversations and mail to and FROM the parents).  You got workshops, we got Bible studies, church services, devotions...reprogramming, mind control, brainwashing.  You got journals, we got notebooks to write scriptures over and over and over and over.  And over.  No television, no radio except for Lester's sermons...windows with alarms, fences with barbwire...

Saw somewhere along the way that someone wanted to know who Roloff worked for...none other than himself, I say.  Once he died, he BECAME the golden calf, baby.  While based on Christianity and fundamentalist values, the eager followers quickly elevated the deceased Roloff to sainthood, nay, godhood.  Alas, he was but a man after all, and less godlike, more worm food like.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
mob ties?
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 06:00:20 AM »
Chuck Diederich founder of Synanon lived in Venice and held meetings in a garage before moving the institution to the old armory on the beach at Santa Monica

http://www.virtualvenice.info/media/actors.htm

did that dreadful wasserman live in venice at any point or were they introduced?

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
Cultlike Hell!
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 01:32:03 AM »
Roloff is not cultlike, it is a cult.  Lester Roloff referred to himself as God's Apostle.  He railed against all things secular as being either communist or of the devil, take your pick.  He ordered fasting, preached that young girls that were molested were at fault because they tempted their abuser, told his followers what to eat, drink, wear, do with their money.  Locked the girls from Rebekah in the church for 3 weeks to keep welfare away from them.  Roloff is not cult-like it is a cult and it is alive and kicking.
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2007, 05:06:20 PM »
Poll worthy thread... coming soon.

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Re: Cultlike Hell!
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2007, 11:45:07 PM »
Quote from: ""lorrispickelmire""
Roloff is not cultlike, it is a cult.
 Preachin' to the choir, the girls side anyway..., hon.  :)  

I do tend to rant when I'm drinking don't I?
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca