Author Topic: NS Cant sleep  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Gah

• View Profile
NS Cant sleep
« on: June 22, 2006, 03:56:00 AM »
Cant sleep. Sitting here in my Goddess nighty wondering when my eyes will turn all fuzzy from being so tired. I hate all this spam crap on the boards. I dont know why we cant fix it, You guys have prolly talked about it but I missed it somewhere. I am bored. blah, blah, blah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
NS Cant sleep
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »
I went through a period of sleeplessness myself recently.  I actually got dressed and went to an all nite Super Walmart.  I ended up buying the Stephen King gunslinger novel #5 The Wolves of Calla.  I burned through it in just 5 days, then bought number 6 and read that bitch in just 3 days.  In a way, I am glad that I am not online at home, or I would probably waste alot of time doing nothing.  As it stands I am writing a short story for a friend and I add to my journal from time to time.  The spam on the board is pretty weird but what else is new.  
    While doing some housecleaning, I came across a VCR tape of a newscast featuring Mel Sembler, Lenny Englander, and Richard Bradbury, who the dumbass newslady referred to as RAY BRADBURY.  I forgot that I even had the damn thing.  If anyone besides Brian Dodd wants it, PM me your address and I will mail it to you. Saturday night I filled in with a heavy metal band when the lead singer forgot the lyrics to an old Cheech & Chong song called "Earache My Eye"  It was funny as hell.  The next big toy that I buy is gonna be a cam corder.  The spindle motor burned out on my old one before I got a chance to do my "split re-enactment" from the old Morgan Yacht building.  I want to make a visual impact that will show even the stupidest dumbass's just what it was like in Straight back then.  Hope things go better for you Gah, insomnia sucks.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NS Cant sleep
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 11:02:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 13:49:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

Saturday night I filled in with a heavy metal band when the lead singer forgot the lyrics to an old Cheech & Chong song called "Earache My Eye"  I

That is truly a great song, hard to hit the high note at the end of the "basketball coach kicked me off the team" line.  Wish I'd seen it. :smokin:

Maybe someone could convert the video to an avi file and post it here......

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
NS Cant sleep
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 10:00:00 AM »
i wake up n the middle of the night bored out of my head.

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
NS Cant sleep
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
I USE 2 READ "KING" AS WELL.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NS Cant sleep
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »
On 2006-06-22 00:56:00, Gah wrote:

"Cant sleep. Sitting here in my Goddess nighty wondering when my eyes will turn all fuzzy from being so tired. I hate all this spam crap on the boards. I dont know why we cant fix it, You guys have prolly talked about it but I missed it somewhere. I am bored. blah, blah, blah"

Are you like this in bed?