Author Topic: The Who  (Read 616394 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »
OK, here's The Who lying through his teeth yet again (surprise, surprise).

THIS is the original beginning of the argument where YOU said "The overwhelming majority of professionals believe these schools are making a big difference in these kids lives and are responsible for turning them around and getting them on track..."  This is the very beginning.  You also went back and edited your post later to remove this, but, of course I had already quoted you, so the cat was out of the bag at that point.

On 2006-06-21 09:21:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

The overwhelming majority of professionals believe these schools are making a big difference in these kids lives and are responsible for turning them around and getting them on track...

This is an unmitigated crock of shit.  Show the documentation that supports this ridiculous notion.

And yes I believe we are all on equal footing and have a right to state our opinions from our own experiences.

Everyone here has the unabridged right to post what they want.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  

Your opinion happens to be wrong.  It is so wrong that you have to fabricate statements like the one above stating the "overwhelming majority of professionals" recommend this treatment.  You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.  But, hey, that never stops you! :lol:
"

Again, I'll ask you:  Can you provide evidence that "The overwhelming majority of professionals believe these schools are making a big difference in these kids lives and are responsible for turning them around and getting them on track..." or can't you?

You've spent two days dodging the issue, editing your posts and lying like a rug to avoid answering for this statement.  You said it, now back it up.

You also said "The professionals don't agree with you, DJ" but I was able to provide a list of at least 130 individuals and a half-dozen professional societies consisting of thousands of members.  You have provided exactly NOTHING to support your claim.

That's the difference between you and me, Who.  I say what I mean, I am accountable for it and provide evidence to support it.  You lie, make things up, edit your posts to remove the lies you've been caught in and sign my name to anonymous posts that I didn't write.

You are a pathetic individual.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2006, 05:47:00 PM »
Thanks for telling me what SUWS and ASR mean.  If this is true what you are saying, this information needs to get out in the papers to parents, etc.  I would never send my kid to either of these places.   :flame:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »
Wow, this is really getting to you, DJ.  Alright lets do some quick and dirty numbers.

You had approx 130 people sign the petition well lets say 150 to give you the best edge.  There are probably 10,000 professionals in the U.S. (I know you compared your position to the whole world, but I dont have time nor the inclination to humor you).  So you have 1.5 % of the professionals sign the paper.  So if you had 1.5 % ( that agree with you) that leaves 98.5% that don?t.  I would call that an over whelming majority.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2006, 06:40:00 PM »
And there's probably a grand total of a few hundred people who have ever advocated programs on the Internet and a shitload of articles, anti-sites, and extremely pissed off people, including the readers of these news articles, which number in the millions.

That's a meaningless number too, I just wanted to hoist you by your own retard.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2006, 06:50:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 15:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And there's probably a grand total of a few hundred people who have ever advocated programs on the Internet and a shitload of articles, anti-sites, and extremely pissed off people, including the readers of these news articles, which number in the millions.

That's a meaningless number too, I just wanted to hoist you by your own retard."

I will never cease to be amazed at how people can get so pissed at the messenger.  None of this is opinion, it is data.  I wasn?t responsible for publishing the list , ?A Start? published it (its not DJ?s nor mine) It is what it is.  You can spin the results and interpret it as you may but the numbers are just numbers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »
The Who, besides being a liar, and the most misinformed person around: really must be a woman. "She" sure dislikes DJ, that's for sure, and is merely trying to present empty arguments that go round-and-round. Deletion of privous posts to cover her lies are pointless. Then doing the "girl thing" and saying DJ dislikes women, that really blew her silly, silly cover.
Give it a rest WHO. You are a silly person.

Offline Curious & Willing to

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
Why is it that a lot of people come on here and don't reveal to everyone who they really are??

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2006, 07:36:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 16:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The Who, besides being a liar, and the most misinformed person around: really must be a woman. "She" sure dislikes DJ, that's for sure, and is merely trying to present empty arguments that go round-and-round. Deletion of privous posts to cover her lies are pointless. Then doing the "girl thing" and saying DJ dislikes women, that really blew her silly, silly cover.

Give it a rest WHO. You are a silly person."

Wow, you are definitely new here.  You should go back and read the posts, I never said DJ dislikes girls and he jumped in on a conversation I was having not the other way around.

But you are right, I am a silly person sometimes.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 16:28:00, Curious & Willing to Listen wrote:

"Why is it that a lot of people come on here and don't reveal to everyone who they really are??"

Well, about a year ago when I started posting here, I read about some people who gave out their name and email address and they eventually got harassed at home and flooded with emails that where so bad they had to change their address and phone number so their kids would not be exposed to some of the language.
So thats why some are a little shy about exposing themselves too much.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 07:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-22 07:38:00, TheWho wrote:

Not nice TSW, even if I did work in a call center they perform an important function for most businesses.  They are the voices of their customers; they add more value to a company on a daily basis than I do in a week."

Actually they're a huge pain in the ass to the customers.  Most of them have no clue what they're talking about.  9 times out of 10 I need to end up speaking with a supervisor because the call center morons can't retain the information they need to in order to be helpful.

So, what do you do Who?"

He works as a peon at a call center. The sort of scum sucking cunt lip motherfuckers who pester you when you just want to flop your ass down on the shitter and drop a bomb. Probably he works the 900 line for 1 900 Gay Boys.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 07:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-22 07:38:00, TheWho wrote:

Not nice TSW, even if I did work in a call center they perform an important function for most businesses.  They are the voices of their customers; they add more value to a company on a daily basis than I do in a week."

Actually they're a huge pain in the ass to the customers.  Most of them have no clue what they're talking about.  9 times out of 10 I need to end up speaking with a supervisor because the call center morons can't retain the information they need to in order to be helpful.

So, what do you do Who?"

He works as a peon at a call center. The sort of scum sucking cunt lip motherfuckers who pester you when you just want to flop your ass down on the shitter and drop a bomb. Probably he works the 900 line for 1 900 Gay Boys.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 16:28:00, Curious & Willing to Listen wrote:

"Why is it that a lot of people come on here and don't reveal to everyone who they really are??"

I CBF'd to deal with harassment. Its also just common sense on the internet to not do that unless youre prepared to be a public figure, or you own a business of some sort.

However, I doubt that if WWASPS or Sue Scheff felt like finding out who I was it wouldnt be very hard. I do know Sue at the least has made it known to certain people she wanted to sue me but still hasn't done much.

Then again, why would she bother? Shes hanging out with CAICA and getting referral money juuuust fine!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
TheWho, your name isn't Robert (Bob) Burns, is it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »
Thanks "the who:  understandable now

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »
Yes, there were a bunch of HLA supporters and employees that ganged up on and sued someone here into silence for speaking out about what he saw inside the programs.  Par for the course for them.

We're all a little paranoid.