Author Topic: The Who  (Read 568786 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »
On 2006-06-22 08:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"There are questions about Who's employment on about 3 different threads.  He came in here a few minutes ago but ignored all those, made an inane comment to TSW and left.  Wonder why he won't answer the questions?

At first I really gave him the benefit of the doubt and chalked the talk of him being and Ed Con or such just Fornits paranoia but now...hmmmmmmm.  

Who?  Anything to say?"

Okay, why dont we start and Employment thread and all tell our stories and what we do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 11:08:00 AM »

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =75#167731

On 2006-01-24 16:10:00, TheWho wrote:

"
Well duh! If they pulled out then they were obviously dissatisfied.

Well looking for satisfaction , but also looking to see how well the kid was doing.

But that's not what you said before. You said that the kids who graduated did better (according to the surveys) than kids who pulled out.

Your right, my hands are moving faster than my brain.  The surveys show that the kids who graduated or completed these programs did better than those who pulled out early.

Without some kind of clinical, unbiased and long term study how could you possibly know?

We dont.  The survey gives us a general idea on "how we are doing".  Are we doing better than last year?  What do we need to focus on going forward? Are we focusing on the wrong type of kids?  etc.

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

Okay, why dont we start and Employment thread and all tell our stories and what we do."

Just answer the question Who.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »
TheWho, SIBS pays damned good $ for referrals!  :idea:

Talk to me...  :tup:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 123#202612

Posted: 2006-06-22 09:12:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Let me clear up a few more items...

http://www.aacap.org/publications/policy/ps16.htm#TOP

Policy statement from The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry indicating JCAHO facilities ONLY should be used. This rules out "programs." You can read more about their policy statement at the link.

http://www.adolpsych.org/

Their articles on "Teen Troubles" warn against restrictive treatment.

http://rtckids.fmhi.usf.edu/

This one's the kicker. The Who claims that the The Research and Training Center for Children's Mental Health REFUSED TO SIGN the letter to Congress, but, get this, they are the ones who wrote the letter and are the organization that FORMED ASTART at the university of South Florida!  
Who, you've outdone yourself here!!! What a LIAR you are, sir. For SHAME!!

Do I need to go through the rest of your phony little list? I mean, if you are going to say you CALLED The Research and Training Center for Children's Mental Health and they said the REFUSED TO SIGN when they actually FORMED ASTART, you couldn't possibly be a bigger LIAR!!  

This guy:

Robert Friedman, Ph.D.
Professor/Chair
Department of Child & Family
Studies
Louis de la Parte Florida Mental
Health Institute
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL

is a signator of the letter and the Director of The Research and Training Center for Children's Mental Health for chrissake, Who. How sloppy!

I think this charade has been exposed enough, so I won't bother to post more links, but you all can feel free to follow up on your own.

Just remember: If The Who wrote it, it's a BLATANT PREVARICATION!  

The Who claims these people "refused to sign" a letter to Congress on behalf of ASTART, yet the very people who he claims to have "called" and "discussed" the issue with are on the list of signatures I provided!

Have a read and a laugh...my treat.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »
Nice work, Who...but you obviously could use a few lessons in covering your ass..  :lol:

No matter; our PR department would still be willing to work with you as you definitely show some potential despite your apparent sloppiness. Feel free to send us your resumé; we look forward to hearing from you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 08:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Okay, why dont we start and Employment thread and all tell our stories and what we do."

Just answer the question Who."

:wstupid:

Answer the question.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »
I'll make it easier for you:

The organizations A-Start stated signed the letter to congress:

American Psychological Association
American Association of Community Psychiatrists
American Orthopsychiatric Association
Child Welfare League of America
Federation of Families for Children?s Mental Health
National Youth Advocate Program, Inc.

The following refused to sign:

American Medical association (AMA)
http://www.ama-assn.org/

American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry

American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry

Research & Training Center on Children's Mental Health

The Research and Training Center for Children's Mental Health

Child and Adolescent Services Research Center

Center for Study and Prevention of Violence.

There are more, these are the ones I was able to locate in the time I had last night.

They didn?t sign DJ, they may believe in the concept but they didn?t sign. They may have it on their web site, but they didn?t sign. No matter how you spin it they are not on the list of signatures, period, why? Some didn?t believe in the wording, others were not invited to participate in its conception.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »
Answer the question.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »
Yeah...answer the question, see?  :flame:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 09:45:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"Nice work, Who...but you obviously could use a few lessons in covering your ass..  :lol:

No matter; our PR department would still be willing to work with you as you definitely show some potential despite your apparent sloppiness. Feel free to send us your resumé; we look forward to hearing from you!
"

Thanks Doctor F, I am looking for something new to do, but I dont work under other people very well,as I have been told.  
If you stick with the facts you dont need to cover your ass that much, but it is a good pratice to keep your back to the wall.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 10:10:00, TheWho wrote:

If you stick with the facts you dont need to cover your ass that much, but it is a good pratice to keep your back to the wall."

What are the facts concerning your employment?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
Give it a rest, Who.  Not only did you lie about contacting these orgs, you lied about statistics and you lied about the "vast majority" of mental health professionals supporting and referring to programs.

Face the facts, Who.  You're an unmitigated liar with an agenda to promote programs even if you have to lie about every detail.

You're busted yet again in yet another huge lie.  Everyone knows it.  Everyone sees it.  Your limp defense is pathetic.  

Let's move on.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
On 2006-06-22 10:13:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"Give it a rest, Who.  Not only did you lie about contacting these orgs, you lied about statistics and you lied about the "vast majority" of mental health professionals supporting and referring to programs.

Face the facts, Who.  You're an unmitigated liar with an agenda to promote programs even if you have to lie about every detail.

You're busted yet again in yet another huge lie.  Everyone knows it.  Everyone sees it.  Your limp defense is pathetic.  

Let's move on.
"

The only part I can agree with you on, DJ, is facts are facts.  In the future when making comments like "Vast Majority" make sure you can provide data to support your claims or atleast show you tip the scales greater than 50%, but I agree this is tedious, lets move on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
Why won't you answer the question?  What do you do for a living?