Author Topic: CHAT?  (Read 3946 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 07:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-24 11:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"er, altho im  not privy to their records, at last count art was not a member of the SEA.how many times to  we have to see this feeble attemtp to turn things around on art? they still cant think of anything to  counter , so all they have in their shit laden minds is  copy what they see in a childish "no im not, you are"response.get a life, just say no to shit. :wstupid:

"

I'm sorry Art, were you trying to say something??? Sorry, I have a hard time deciphering retard shiteating languauge, and I know alot others do as well.

Arties languauge code is in betwenn a toddler and retard level, so you'll just have to bear with him, for at times he makes no sense to us at all.

This here ""er, altho im  not privy to their records" is a typical incoherent response from such a person."

pretty amusing story... cept as usual,i didnt write it,wrong again foo flinger.Your attempts to be an asshole are only outdone by your unwitting attempts to be funny. But as you know,this is nothing we havent witnessed before
Just say no to shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »
lol,, once again fool, use an extra comma to invalidate it if it makes you feel better, but  again that wasnt art.are you so permeated with dung that your brain cannot read english unless its the queens? i understand that to a shiteater, they must be explained the nuances of english, or else how would they ever meet the  tranvestite to put a meaty dump on the face.but to continually think that this is art {after being informed repeatedly that it wasnt,} you sound like a record{remember vinyl} thats stuck.we all know  every shiteater went to elan day care,you  children really need to get a clue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 09:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"lol,, once again fool, use an extra comma to invalidate it if it makes you feel better, but  again that wasnt art.are you so permeated with dung that your brain cannot read english unless its the queens? i understand that to a shiteater, they must be explained the nuances of english, or else how would they ever meet the  tranvestite to put a meaty dump on the face.but to continually think that this is art {after being informed repeatedly that it wasnt,} you sound like a record{remember vinyl} thats stuck.we all know  every shiteater went to elan day care,you  children really need to get a clue. "

Jordan is throwing his current tantrum because he didnt get his candy pack @ Elan. More recently,Daddy held back his allowance. Didnt want to finance his meth dealers new car

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 09:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-26 09:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"lol,, once again fool, use an extra comma to invalidate it if it makes you feel better, but  again that wasnt art.are you so permeated with dung that your brain cannot read english unless its the queens? i understand that to a shiteater, they must be explained the nuances of english, or else how would they ever meet the  tranvestite to put a meaty dump on the face.but to continually think that this is art {after being informed repeatedly that it wasnt,} you sound like a record{remember vinyl} thats stuck.we all know  every shiteater went to elan day care,you  children really need to get a clue. "

Jordan is throwing his current tantrum because he didnt get his candy pack @ Elan. More recently,Daddy held back his allowance. Didnt want to finance his meth dealers new car"

Uncle Dave
Thou shall not live on shit alone... Try Draino

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »
isnt if funny  how the shiteaters are always mouthing off about grammerical correctness, all the while spewing ignorance and hatred.hmm,does jordans mom and dad make u guys pass english tests before they deficate on you? its understandable if shes training you  with the old carrot and stick method,i wonder if now correcting other peoples words gives you  some kind of weird fecal flashback.......but the rest of the  planet doesnt get their sphincter in a knot over  a misplaced preposition. :silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »
Know whats really funny is Arties shirtless pic and his attempt to find a soul mate at plentyoffish.com. Sorry Artie, but the only thing your 75% body fat content will attact is flies and shit. Ever heard of slimfast???? Perhaps you should consider drinking it for the next 15 years you fat lard ass. :rofl:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 15:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Know whats really funny is Arties shirtless pic and his attempt to find a soul mate at plentyoffish.com. Sorry Artie, but the only thing your 75% body fat content will attact is flies and shit. Ever heard of slimfast???? Perhaps you should consider drinking it for the next 15 years you fat lard ass. :rofl:  :tup:  :tup: "

Dear kind loveable shiteater
Why does it always have to be about shit? Every post.Everyone who disagrees.From a psychological view,it appears as though toilet training was traumatic.This facination with fecal matter is kinda fun to follow.Paints an exceptional picture of who you are and how horrible life must be for you. If I were Marty,I would feel good about myself each time you wrote anything.He had to actually deal with you face to face. 25 years ago,he would have beat the fuck out of you. The other staff would have eaten your face off. Your a very lucky(but disturbed) little boy.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »
Youz Guyz should consider using the flaming troll war thread at your disposal at the top of the  forum.Funny shit though,carry on. :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »
On 2006-06-27 13:39:00, xres8182 wrote:

"Youz Guyz should consider using the flaming troll war thread at your disposal at the top of the  forum.Funny shit though,carry on. :smokin: "

Nothing that (for starters) a simple assualt charge wouldnt fix

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
CHAT?
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 03:14:00 PM »
simple assault tends to change nothing
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan