Author Topic: Another 12 year old dies at STAR RANCH  (Read 21192 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another 12 year old dies at STAR RANCH
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2007, 09:49:13 AM »
So I've heard...in fact, my gf lived there for a while... :wink:

So anyway, what was this thread about?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2007, 04:26:14 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Just another kid getting killed by a program. No big deal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wear it out
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2007, 05:51:21 PM »

Just another kid getting killed by a program. No big deal.

You say this as if it's new news. It isn't. No new deaths to report. This thread is a terribly tired, ignorant hand-wringer's do-gooder dip into the past. Get a life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2007, 02:26:08 AM »
I'm very glad you help parents know what they're in for, Briscoe. I really am. But I think they need a more thorough explanation.

Parents, you believe the shit, you pay out the ass, your kid dies, but you know what? That's not the end of it!

Because a year and a half later if you've finally wised up and log on at the right time, you can find, hey-crap, a dozen page thread stickied to the top of Fornits (This is probably more attention than you paid to him when he was alive, but hey, who's counting?), with program shills trying to deny your kid's death had anything to do with them, the usual assortment of outrage, and the second-to-last poster- an actual, guaranteed 100% programmie, one of the very people you signed your kid away to- referring to the discussion as nothing but a

terribly tired, ignorant hand-wringer's do-gooder dip into the past.

and the last post mocking you for your idiocy.

Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Ortega, what were you going to get him for his thirteenth birthday, anyway? Inquiring minds want to know. Hey, I bet Christmas is a lot cheaper this year than it was two years ago, eh? He'd be asking for a PS3 about now. About four and hundred fifty bucks, depending on version, which, come to think of it, is about a day's stay at the average program. Damn, I bet you wish you would have bought your kid something to keep him occupied instead, huh?

Well it's too fucking late now, ain't it? Wah wah wah, your kid's dead. What do you want, a medal? A little skull and crossbones, pinned right next to your genitals. How about a "I send my kid off to suffer at the hands of unqualified sadists, and all I got was a twelve-year-old corpse, an empty bank account, and this lousy T-Shirt!" I bet that one will be awesome to explain at parties.

C'mon, parents! Send your kids! There's nothing Anonymous enjoy more than a good, healthy dose of mockery when your kids croak, be the kill a flush down some toilet of a creek, a lethal three-hour-long squashing session by a 300-pound man with a sadistic side like a Mobius strip, or maybe just a good, old-fashioned bowel infarction. Believe me, your pain will be far from the first we've laughed at.

C'mon, what are you waiting for? Glossy brochures promising "changed" and "loving" teenagers be damned, isn't this what you really want? Face it, dead kids are so much easier to take care of. Most of them kill themselves after program (and you and the program get to pretend that however many months of being mentally destroyed had NOTHING to do with it, thereby instantly absolving yourself of guilt! Self-delusion ROCKS!), but maybe you'll hit the lottery, get the being that some-teen odd years ago used to nurse at your breast turned into a piece of dead, cold meat, and then get to sue the program for everything they've got! (Assuming you haven't really drunk the Kool-Aid, like Layne Brown's dad did, saying that the program gave him extra time of life. But hey, when you're that crazy, you don't need to worry anymore!)

Oh, don't pretend to be outraged by this. Let's face it, parents, you'd be a lot happier without that little shit in your life. The new wife doesn't like him, he smokes pot, and he even said the F-word to your face once. Get rid of him!

But, y'know what? You don't really need a program for that. All you need is a .45 and a shovel. "He ran away." Done deal! Why bother doing things the long way?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Another 12 year old dies at STAR RANCH
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »
I WISH I COULD KILL THE OWNERS OF THESE PROGRAMS
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2008, 08:45:35 PM »
You don't wish you could kill the owners of these programs, you wish you could kill them without dying or going to jail. If that isn't a concern for you (e.g. you have been too horribly abused to sleep without nightmares again, or simply don't want to live anymore), then there isn't anything stopping you, now is there? If you save up enough money, do your homework, plan everything well in advance and don't get stopped at the scene, I guarantee that you can serially kill programmies at the rate of one per night. Or you can have fun with it and creatively butcher every adult in one, single, program before becoming an hero. Up to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
You know, I never really thought about it that way! Thanks! I think I'll get started as soon as I can! So many to kill, so little time!