Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Facility Question and Answers

How Do I Sue?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Anonymous:
Three Springs: you don't KNOW that the Whitmore Parents have agreed to any settlement.
The case has not gone to trial, and NO ONE has agreed to any settlement whatsoever.
You have no right to call anyone "GREEEDY."

MightyAardvark:
PM me or email me for Phil's phone number.

Troll Control:
Johnny Cochran is dead, bro.  He isn't going to be trying any cases.

MightyAardvark:
Of course the other thing you wanna think about is who are you gonna sue and what are you gonna sue them for and if you do manage to sue are you going to settle because these scumbags will dangle a lot of money in front of you if it'll help them avoid responsibility for what they did.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2006-06-18 12:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Three Springs: you don't KNOW that the Whitmore Parents have agreed to any settlement.

The case has not gone to trial, and NO ONE has agreed to any settlement whatsoever.

You have no right to call anyone "GREEEDY.""

--- End quote ---

Cases that settle don't go to trial.

Criminal charges would be lovely indeed...those who settle for money and throw away a golden opportunity to educate the public, particularly parents, are irresponsible and GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY. They care more about the money then the justice. Of course if they were not irresponsible they probably would not have sent their (now dead) kid away in the first place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version