Author Topic: Loss of Own Values, and Reality.......Death of Morality  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Loss of Own Values, and Reality.......Death of Morality
« on: July 03, 2003, 10:41:00 PM »
The death of Morality

Guilt is a very real, and genuine thing.  We feel it when we have failed to live up to our own values.

In the rehabs, they create a " thing" a called guilt.  Now young minds write down stupid petty things each day as "Guilt". They are creating a self seperate from themselves now, that is based on the the great god, the program.

Now, someone else is defining a person s guilt.  One of the biggest problems with this is it seperates the person from their own values and guilt judgement, making guilt seem something false and ingenuine or as a game to play.

Guilt is now based on the program.  Boy, do they work themselves in there.  You now have a new god or master.  NOT COOL..

... and your own judgments, and values that you have spent a lifetime building begin to fade into the background.  Those original values, and judgements, are most likely relatively connected to reality.  The proof of this is the fact that the person is still alive.

Once, they have you judging yourself by them, the outside world begins to fade, and you live more in your head, where you haveplaced all the rules to keep yourself safe and surviving, in this environment.

Where I was, there was this thing that the people often spoke about called " The Real World"  .... the world outside of the program.  LOL!!  That Place use to be their home, though they now often spoke of it in some godly fashion, as though it was a place to good and dangerous for us, and yet at the same time, like we were the chosen people in the chosen place..lol  What a motherfucking contradiction.

What I use to think about this real world and what I think I said a few time was something like this.. " This is the real world.. You are in it, right now, just a very strange pocket of it, that probably should not exist.  If you think that you are not in the real world, ask yourself where the money comes from that keeps this place afloat. "

So, anyway, guilt is now defined by the program.. Now that really takes the burden of the person .. huh?  Who needs honesty?  Who needs accountability?  Do good according to the program.. If something goes worng, you can always look to the program for support and help.  

Honorring of reality, beocmes extremely painful cause every time you do it, one of those vicious assholes is on your back.  Moral people become immoral to survive.

LOL!! All s good, so long as you can remember exactly how many days since you last drank.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: Loss of Own Values, and Reality.......Death of Morality
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 10:58:00 PM »
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »