Author Topic: Concerned for my daughter.  (Read 3954 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Concerned for my daughter.
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 10:58:00 PM »
sorry, wrong thread...ASR
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
You carried a  child of rape to term. You should have gotten an abortion. You deserve everything that you get. It is God's way of punishing you.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2006, 01:27:00 PM »
BSarro, that is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever seen posted on here. Are you seriously thinking that this woman, who became pregnant from a rape, is somehow guilty of something? She was a victim! She unfortunately got pregnant. Whether or not she chose an abortion was her choice for her own reasons. But that has nothing to do with this child's behavior or issues. Nobody is to BLAME for this. This child sounds like she has some self esteem or guilt issues of her own for knowing that she is the product of a rape. I am not sure the child should have known this information at all. But whats done is done and I think the best thing for her is to get heavy counseling immediately to help her to get rid of these feelings that somehow she is less of a person because of how she was conceived. She isnt the only child conceived from rape and the main thing is for her to feel wanted and loved. She is a human being just like everybody else. But to place blame on the mother for not getting an abortion and God is punishing her for the rape somehow is totally ignorant and seriously disturbing. If you really believe this way you have bigger issues than this child.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.
Out, out brief candle.
Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon a stage,
And then is heard no more; it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing

stop feeding the trolls, are you stupid or just that emotional?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »
On 2006-06-17 10:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

The way to dusty death.

Out, out brief candle.

Signifying nothing

stop feeding the trolls, are you stupid or just that emotional?"

:wstupid:

She's both. :lol:

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »
On 2006-06-17 10:09:00, BSarro wrote:

"You carried a  child of rape to term. You should have gotten an abortion. You deserve everything that you get. It is God's way of punishing you."

That is a really sick thing to say.

Meantime, back to the issue at hand. The Mom's post says her daughter tells her she feels like her Mom does not love or want her.

Okay. It seems to me that sending the daughter into a program, shipping her off, cutting communication, telling her she is bad, would be a strategy that would only confirm this child's fears. How can a parent that loves and wants you ship you away like that?

Also, I think low self-esteem is about the worst reason to send a kid off as well. Kids with low self esteem need to flooded with positive feedback and praise to build them up. Programs work in a negative way by confronting kids with their bad behavior.

So this daughter is a really poor candidate for a program.

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 16:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello. I am deeply concerned for my 15 year- old daughter. She feels like she is not loved by me. She was conceived by rape. She always says I do not want her or love her. Recently,she has begun cutting herself. She sometimes stays out all night. I am very concerned for her and I am afraid that if I keep her at home, she might end up dead. My question for you guys is is there ANY GOOD PROGRAM out there that I could send her to get help? "

If you had been a good parent you wouldnt need a program.
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2006, 12:37:00 AM »

The way to dusty death.

Out, out brief candle.

Signifying nothing

::rocker:: :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2006, 02:56:00 AM »
On 2006-06-17 21:37:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"

The way to dusty death.

Out, out brief candle.

Signifying nothing

::rocker:: :tup:  :tup:"

well actually alot of people are emotional since the things people discuss are their deepest traumas.

I dont think responding to trolls is stupid  Ignoring may work to make them leave.. or it may not. "Getting away" with making evil coments often encourgages more nastiness

Not sticking up for the people who have their deepest traumas mocked & "used against them" probably will just make them more likely not to post. And keep their very valuble experiences silent.
M
abye just have a policy of pointing out so and so is a troll and leave it at that? Who knows?

At anyrate people who speak back to them or defend others for them arent stupid or crazy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006, 03:09:00 AM »
On 2006-06-13 16:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello. I am deeply concerned for my 15 year- old daughter. She feels like she is not loved by me. She was conceived by rape. She always says I do not want her or love her. Recently,she has begun cutting herself. She sometimes stays out all night. I am very concerned for her and I am afraid that if I keep her at home, she might end up dead. My question for you guys is is there ANY GOOD PROGRAM out there that I could send her to get help? "

Please dont listen to any of the people who were cruel in their repsonses to you. They are  "trolls". People who post only to make the those who speak of the violation and mind rape of programs seem unrelaible. thank you for sincerely asking if their  any good programs in a place where you can possibly hear the truth  and not just handing your kid over to some place.

My opinion based on my  doing similar behavior is think she is just asking for you to reasure that you love her. Spend more time with her. Be very kind to her. Let her enjoy ife with her freinds and activities that you can involve her in. Going out all night is not bad. My happy freinds did it all the time.

Gee. being a parent sounds very draining Im tired just thinking about the advice I gave you.This is largely why parents ship kids off. Thankyou for not doing it. it is inconceivably brave that you would bring your child into this world and shows great love care that you are keeping her at home

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »
well actually alot of people are emotional since the things people discuss are their deepest traumas.

I dont think responding to trolls is stupid  Ignoring may work to make them leave.. or it may not. "Getting away" with making evil coments often encourgages more nastiness

Not sticking up for the people who have their deepest traumas mocked & "used against them" probably will just make them more likely not to post. And keep their very valuble experiences silent.

Mabye just have a policy of pointing out so and so is a troll and leave it at that? Who knows?

At anyrate people who speak back to them or defend others for them arent stupid or crazy

Fair enough; however I still say ignoring the "trolls" usually works best.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2006, 04:34:00 PM »
I found this forum when I Googled teen help industry.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
Right, and who the hell are you?

Get an account.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Unsure Mom

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »
OK, I have registered a user name.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »
TSW, you and I are on the same side re: the teen help industry but babe, sweetie, honey....for the love of my ass PLEASE stop being so goddamn nasty right off the bat to people.  You're highly intelligent and contribute greatly to this forum and I love it when you use that sharp tongue on those who have earned it.  Leave the noobs alone til they give you reason.