Author Topic: Restriction: What work did you do?  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restriction: What work did you do?
« on: December 16, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
i got a hernia from having to move trees and move that gravel all the way around the backside of the lake... yeah you newbies if you ever walked back there and wondered, wow i wonder if anyone had to move all this gravel all the way around the lake. yeah that was me, and my group of restriction-istas. we raked and all that good stuff. oh yeah... the isolation cabin... we helped to build the way there... god thinking about all the things we did while i was on restriction is insane.

but yeah seriously, i got badly hurt while i was at HLA and no one would believe me, luckily i had the common sense to check things out once i got out of there. 500 stitches later and a whole bunch of plastic surgery on my back, yeah shit got screwed up having to do so much work during "work assignments" and shit like that.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... 4735459296
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »
Shattered foot from being forced to remain in front leaning rest position for the better part of an hour. Eventually my foot slipped on the ledge and slammed against the curb. Fun part was they wouldnt take me to the doctor for days.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »
Robert- I don't deny that happened to you because I don't know who you are and have no reason to dispute you.  The original email in this strain looks like it was written by a student named Dan who was a pathelogical liar.  You seriously cannot believe anything he says.

Hey Dan- are your bones still shrinking?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
uh, nope it wasn't 'dan'. someone named jay who sounds credible and of sound mind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
woah woah woah

dan?

im dan
and my bones arent shrinking. never were. if your making reference to A) the injuries i have had to my bones due to skateboarding or b) my scoliosis then you have no tact.

who the fuck are you, you pussy. hiding behind fucking anonymous names where its safe.

dan katz
pg 26.
id put my fucking address here if anyone talking shit would do it to my face.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 06:31:00 PM »
Are you talking about Dan Katz? I knew him then and I know him now. He was never shown to be a pathological liar in any sense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »
do you guys remember hauling rocks? that shit was fucked up. and then they paved that shit. or how about the time we had to pick all the grass off of one of the hills? cuz that junx was pretty busted too....

Posted:  May 27, 2006  9:30 PM
Haha Gabby told me that when you toured at our boarding school, you saw some workers working by the river, hauling rivers. And apparently you asked the tour guide if the students had to do that there. Haha

Posted:  May 28, 2006  9:01 AM
black trashcans
the trail near the lake.
thats all i have to say.

Posted:  May 28, 2006  11:10 AM
thank god for child labor

Posted:  May 28, 2006  12:44 PM
I remember digging the ditch to put in the water fountain by the lower feilds.

Posted:  May 28, 2006  2:29 PM
aah, yeah... my back hurts just thinking about it. I remember when I first got there and we had to haul rocks and I was all weak and they made some chick come and help me. Man, that was embarassing...

Posted:  May 28, 2006  3:15 PM
aghhh! i remember the black trashcans.... haha.... no we didnt do the trail BY the lake, we did the trail all the way AROUND the lake....and they made us go the wrong way around, so we had to carry everything a million times farther than we needed to....
ahhh. good times. glad you all remember. i wish i remembered a chick helping you out though brent. that sounds funny as shit. i wish i remembered it just so i could make fun of you for it now. but maybe illl just make fun of you for it anyways...HAHAHAHAHAHA (points at you)

Posted:  May 28, 2006  4:09 PM
yeah, take your shots while you can...

Posted:  May 29, 2006  7:07 AM
yall remember moving trees across the lower fields, oh and slabs of concrete and pavement to create the diversion??? if only I had pictures....

Posted:  May 29, 2006  9:25 PM
haha thats really funny cuz we did that same shit when i was there in 04-05. except we hauled the rocks from the big ass pile near the bathroom out to the diversion across the soccer field. such worthless crap

Posted:  May 29, 2006  11:55 PM
i remember doing that shit... but that bathroom wasn't there when most of the other people up here were at HLA... they were just finishing it up when I left there... a good 2 or 3 years ago.

Posted:  May 30, 2006  6:07 AM
I remember carrying railroad ties around the lake so that we could build some stupid dam

Posted:  May 30, 2006  6:13 AM
I remember cutting down trees, and then cutting them into fire wood with hand saw and lame axes, and then making a fire wood pile, and then right when we finished it having to move it, and again and again, nd one time we had a fire and it was HUGE and almost caught the trees on fire...that was hilarious!!!! and raking lower left even though we never use that field!!!

Posted:  May 30, 2006  6:22 AM
I had to do that, too

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... 1022495359

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 08:36:00 AM »
On 2005-12-16 15:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"woah woah woah

dan?

im dan

and my bones arent shrinking. never were. if your making reference to A) the injuries i have had to my bones due to skateboarding or b) my scoliosis then you have no tact.

who the fuck are you, you pussy. hiding behind fucking anonymous names where its safe.

dan katz

pg 26.

id put my fucking address here if anyone talking shit would do it to my face."

Dan, calm down, it wasn't about you. I'm sure whoever that was was talking about the dan in pg 45(?) who moderates the MySpace group. Its a joke between the people that were there with him in the begining because of some of his actions regarding his health. Ask him about it sometime and I'm sure he'll elaborate. I wasn't there for it all but did hear the infamous stories.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »
fair enough katie.
i just find that a lot of people on this board like to run their mouth. and internet shit talking is pathetic. i wish i could hop through monitors.
im still waiting for that ap47 moron to explain to me how im seriously psychologically fucked up like he said earlier when he's never even met me.

dan pg26

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »
We?ve read about Vulcan Challenge.
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... orum=41&44
What was the challenge called when you were required to do manual labor? Sounds a lot like restrictions. What was different? Was a Challenge a longer punishment?

Posted:  June 7, 2006  10:22 PM
I remember having to build those fucking dams down at the creek by "lower left."
Klee hall was getting all pissy because the dams kept getting destroyed.
Me, C, and C would go down there on Saturdays during activities and fuck em up. We called it operation dam buster or some shit, it was funny...

Posted:  June 11, 2006  9:09 PM
Hauling Rocks, Shoveling/Moving Gravel, Moving Bricks, and then Moving them back, Moving/Sorting Wood Piles, Re-Sorting the same piles, Bilding a bridge on a challenge, Digging Ditches, the list could go on

Posted:  June 12, 2006  7:27 AM
I think the worst was when I was on restrication and it was dry season and the lake was basicly a mud hole.. D made the boys dig a 6' deep hole and I talked so he made me jump up and down in it until he said stop and it smelled like piss. :sad:

Posted:  June 13, 2006  8:07 AM
I remember building a shelter on challenge I dont remember where but it involved digging out half a hill to do so