Author Topic: Half-brother at HLA  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 03:20:00 PM »
On 2006-06-05 10:26:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

Why didn't you PM me then?  

Because I don't care what you have to say.  I wasn't asking the questions.

Walk the walk DJ- It's not all about you.
 :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »
You complain vehemently when parents post personal stuff about their kids on ST.

I have never done this.  Post the link.

Why would I admit I made a mistake because I asked for progress report?  That makes no sense whatsoever.

Some of you people really need to find a hobby.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
Deb, can you please fix asshat's quote tags?  I'd ask asshat to do it, but s/he's too spineless to log in so now the post can't be edited.  Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »
You are without a doubt the whiniest little jerk I've come across-

ADMIT IT--- It's not good for the kid's personal stuff to be on here since you have said over and over that HLA staff troll this thread.  You are the one not making sense.  You are so worried that someone will disagree with you that it is clouding your judgement.

This is not "OUR" fight DJ- Maybe HLA isn't such a bad place if you are asking this girl to trust the staff trolls with her bother's complaints.  There is no right or wrong here.  Protect the identity of the kid you arrogant little piss ant.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »
Let's have all the dirt -- I want names.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »
Read for comprehension:

I never asked for any personal details about the child, only for an update about what the ADULT has found in researching the facility and possible remedies for the kid's incarceration.

Why are you mad at me because you can't/won't read?  Why would you make up a context under which to name-call?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »
I was obviously the original poster that told her to be cautious.  With good reason, she got spooked and quit telling her life story and that of her brother's.  You, because you have a live one on the hook, are baiting her for more and more info to prove what all of us either already know first-hand (or at least suspect) that the kid will undoubtedly be punished for whining to his sister.  The kid is at HLA and something tells me that the step-daughter/half-sister won't have the opportunity to spring him.  So, let's try to minimize his suffering by being a bit more discreet.  That is all I am asking for.

I hate to agree with you because I certainly don't like you.  Again, this isn't our fight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
Since the posting was under Deborah's name (after she moved it) I forgot that this was the half-brother/step-son of the family involved.  In any case, it's my gut feeling that he has ZERO control over the situation and hopefully has understood my opinion that he should not discuss his brother's life on an open forum.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »
On 2006-06-05 13:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Since the posting was under Deborah's name (after she moved it) I forgot that this was the half-brother/step-son of the family involved.  In any case, it's my gut feeling that he has ZERO control over the situation and hopefully has understood my opinion that he should not discuss his brother's life on an open forum."

And I agree with this.  If you're the same poster who was name-calling and making a huge deal of it before, then I'm glad you're being more rational about it.

Your premise is good: don't cause collateral damage.  However, you made a big stink over nothing and made statements about me/my previous posts that were just simply untrue - a little proofreading before popping off would have shown this - and that just doesn't help anyone.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline AvenAngel

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »
Nope, but this is not unsual. In any case, please, let's not turn this into a flame war? Ok? I wanted advice, and support, as my brother needs help. I got it and I am now using fornits to line up some arguments to use with his mother.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »
DJ-

No need to be patronizing- your name calling and popping off is equal to none.  Let's just try and protect the anonymity of the boy.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 07:51:00 AM »
Lets try and focus on the issue that matters namely what truths about HLA this guy can bring to his step mother regarding his half brothers incarceration.

Angel, without getting to specific about how long has your brother been there?

Offline AvenAngel

• View Profile
Half-brother at HLA
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »
Less than a year, but longer than six months.