Author Topic: Micheal Patterson  (Read 3001 times)

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
Micheal Patterson
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 06:33:00 AM »
So many people just letting themselves go like that.In a spiritual sense,the greatest tragedy in life is one cannot love ones self as those around him do.I rmember having lunch with him and his kid brother at Clearwater Mall in the mid '80s.No talk about Str8,no talk about steps.People needed him amongst the living!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
Micheal Patterson
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 07:03:00 AM »
On 2006-01-11 17:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I'm glad he's dead. That bitch was so

Stupid!"

Well, you'll die too one of these days, motherfucker. I hope a homeless wino pisses on your grave  :wave:
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
Micheal Patterson
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 07:14:00 AM »
On 2006-01-18 10:46:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

"Oxycontin and Valiums......do they mix?  I sure as hell would'nt take the two together to find out.  Nobody is saying anything about it as is par for the course for the family.  They will all just sit back and enable each other into early graves.  The service was pretty nice.  They actually opened and closed the Memorial with "Freebird" from the fairly rare Mussel Shoals album done by Lynyrd Skynyrd.  It was done very economically as well.  The viewing was held from 9 to 10 a.m. (I did not attend, as I have enough nightmares as it is) followed by the Easy Bake Oven Time.  His ashes were probably still warm as they sat in the urn durning the Memorial Services held at 2p.m.  He left behind an older wife and six foster children, 5 of which he had adopted.  I feel sorry for them.  I brought along a bag containing 70 or so Hot Wheels Collector Series Muscle cars that I had collected over the years.  It was the least I could do, and the jerk came out when I presented them to their mom at the reception held in Lutz and they turned the uncle's lakeside home into the freaking Indy 500, bouncing racecars off of many a dress shoe covered adults foot!"

Goddamn..This seems to be the number one killer drug combo ever.Opiates and benzos..
 Ill never forget Xmas of 2003 I went down to the methadone clinic to get my holiday meds for the next few days..there were 2 sisters that attended the clinic, one had very young daughters that sometimes came with her ( they were too young to realize they were at a mmt clinic)
 Anyway one of the sisters ( I never caught their names) was telling me how the counselor was bitching her out about taking xanax with her methadone..I told her that that was a dangerous combo and be careful + have a good xmas and all..
 I got my doses and left..and the next week I came back and found out she had been found dead on xmas
morning of an OD.
 Ive known 4 or 5 people to die from this.

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
Micheal Patterson
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »
On 2006-01-22 14:30:00, seamus wrote:

"wish he would talked to some body or somethin'fuckin shame,really."

Id bet money he didnt do it on purpose. I dont know him..but like I said alot of people die accidentaly
on this combo. People get a tolerance to the opiates
and try to boost with benzos..
 Not trying to be rude here, but I cant think of a more painless way to go..
[ This Message was edited by: NAILBOMB on 2006-06-10 04:20 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Micheal Patterson
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »
Regardless of how it happened, you are still left with a sadness and regret for all that was not said and done. For you Bob I am truly saddened for your loss. I hope you can find peace with Michael now.
God be with you
Samantha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Micheal Patterson
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
On 2006-06-11 07:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Regardless of how it happened, you are still left with a sadness and regret for all that was not said and done. For you Bob I am truly saddened for your loss. I hope you can find peace with Michael now.

God be with you

Samantha "

Druggie WHORE!
Saw you on "Montel".
Can I have your autograph?
You dont need to sign the paper,just wipe it on your scab infested vagina.