Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Facility Question and Answers

Take Downs?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Anonymous:
RS-13 wins the Internet.

Anonymous:
Wouldnt it be better for you to go to the school & talk to the kid directly? That way you can asses the situation for yourself. Ignore what any "family rep" says & see for yoourself. If the kid is "manupulating" you will see that they are ok, In the likely event they are not you can get them home safe & sound.

MightyAardvark:
I've never heard any reputable psychological establishment refer to an appropriate restraint (they're rare but they do happen) as a "takedown"
I would be alarmed by the simple use of that phrase.

Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or rational proof. A mystic is a man who treats his feelings as tools of cognition. Faith is the equation of feeling with knowledge.
--Ayn Rand, Russian-born author
--- End quote ---

Carmel:

--- Quote ---On 2006-06-06 22:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i am not sure i want to post the name of the program. if they read this forum by some chance it may make things hardr on my daughter. "

--- End quote ---

The very idea that you feel this way should be a warning sign to you.  Why should the truth make things harder on your daughter?  If they are a reputable program with honest intentions, whomever might read this should be outraged that there was an un-necessary restraint taking place in their facility.  You should really examine your comment and what it means for your perception of the program shes in.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2006-06-07 00:32:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

You may want to consider pulling your child out of the program if you feel that they are not being more forth coming.
--- End quote ---

You MAY?
Give me a break!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version