Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Elan history

Normals

(1/3) > >>

SyN:
though i am disapointed that the normal people arent posting here as much i tend to beleive its due to our normality itsself. Seems as though we may not be as encapsulated in the negativity as most in the public forum.
n e way hope you all r well. Hey sitri, where the fuk r u?

SyN:
hey art. hows things?

JNAILZ:
I hate this site now, its not even worth looking at anymore, it just goes to show that most of the people who went to Elan actually should have been there. Don;t get me wrong, that does not excuse the way people were treated at the hell hole, but the maturity of the people on this site makes me want to puke, the stay at Elan was bad enough for most of us, using this site to hurt others is just not needed

SyN:

--- Quote ---On 2006-06-07 13:15:00, JNAILZ wrote:

"I hate this site now, its not even worth looking at anymore, it just goes to show that most of the people who went to Elan actually should have been there. Don;t get me wrong, that does not excuse the way people were treated at the hell hole, but the maturity of the people on this site makes me want to puke, the stay at Elan was bad enough for most of us, using this site to hurt others is just not needed"

--- End quote ---

uhapily i agree jon. its a definate disapointment.

Cynthia:
I haven't been here for so long.
It is nice to see you guys are still around.
I hope everyone is well.
                          Cindy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version