Author Topic: What happened to the following people?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What happened to the following people?
« on: January 06, 2003, 01:22:00 PM »
Curious about a few people (slightly curious. trust me, it doens't keep me up nights.)

What ever happened to:

Erin Hanrahan
 The Donohue Sistes, Jeanette and Denise
 Amy ? the Staff Member
 Erica ? the Staff Member

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 01:24:00 PM »
PS - the whole thing is such a big blur sometimes I have to wonder if these people were ever really there. I swear lately the memories of the place keep disappearing like some bad sci-fi movie about brainwashing. Very Strange.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 04:07:00 PM »
You must be from the 80`s
I don`t know about any of them?I do remember them.
Do you mean Amy Davis or Amy Krispli?

I do understand the blur feeing...I think we are better off that way !Sometimes peoples names come to mind and I have to remember where I know them from.Because we were not allowed to have any "real conversation" in that place with each other, there is bacic inf. missing when I do think of people.  

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 10:33:00 PM »
Yes, I am from the 80's.  The Amy I referred to was Amy Davis. Thanks, I forgot her name.  It's true what you said...remembering where I knew some people from is hard at times, there's always that initial panic feeling you feel when you run into someone you used to know, and can't quite place the name or face right away. Usually when I run into someone like that, it's not someone from the program...but it takes some time to recall it all.

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2003, 01:31:00 AM »
Hey there, glad to have someone else from my era!  Email me...id love to know who you are..lol.
As far as Jeanette D., she married Michael H*ns*n.  Im not sure about Denise.  I heard somewhere she got married as well.  Erin H*nr*h*n is still involved with Newton.  In fact when I called the program a few years ago pretending to be a parent with a kid in "trouble" she answered the phone and talked to me about how Newton was a "god" i swear she used that term.  It was very scary. :flame:   Amy D. I never heard from.  I would love to as I actually trusted her and Celeste the most.  Erica is doing well, married Larry G. and he posts here occasionally.  They have a new(er) baby.  Look thru the posts and im sure you can find his email.
Glad to have ya here. ::nod::

Offline girlwithoutbarcode

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 10:53:00 AM »
How is it that anyone can still be with Newton? I mean I understand the whole Idol worship thing but I don't understand why he keeps these people in his life...what purpose do they serve for him? Do they work for him in some capacity? Are they on-hold character witnesses to testify on his behalf in case of a law suit? Why would he continue the game with the select few who still follow him? With out the money (income) of the program, what does he have to gain?
ids of BC 1988-1990

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2003, 11:01:00 AM »
idolization and ego tripping. to keep those people around is to help him to justify his behavior.

"sure they say a lot of kids have died as a result of my programs, but look at my success stories."

"those kids would have died anyway, after all....they're druggies!!!"

"they died without my program. just like i predicted they would."

it's a very sick and twisted world they live in.

Offline MR. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 12:39:00 PM »
Erin Hanrahan is still with Newton? That doesn't suprise me at all. She told my mother and father I would be dead inside two years the day they finally took me out of the program. Well I'm still alive and well. What other people still follow Satan?

Offline amylynn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2003, 10:47:00 PM »
I was also in there during the 80's. I had pretty much forgotten everyone's names. I remember what they looked like though. I'm not surprised about Erin either. I called there a long time ago, pretending to have a problem, and she pretty much hung up on me. She also told my parents that I'd never make it outside of the program. It's sad to think she's still brainwashed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2003, 12:24:00 AM »
all i have to say on this message board is that i truly saw the non-brainwashed side of erin.  she cared about me very much.  as i did for her.  just like everyone else here, you all were brainwashed and figured it out after you left.  give her time to leave, if she is still involved with that asshole.