Author Topic: recent article about elan  (Read 13657 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
recent article about elan
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »
Art
This is not a job .I don't need to baby sit adults . I have 3 children of my own and I don't babysit them .I am a father and a Damn good one .My kids love me .

Don't put your horse shit on me (golly did I say that out loud ) .you have slung Dung with the best of them ,you have baited with the best of them and you have fuked with people .It s like you have only one perception and it is Yours .And go to hell with the rest of the peoples opiniones.

there are some excellent posts in this site Buddy and just because you and the crew that you like to go round and round with (tit for tat )feel that you turn this site in "a very bad place " that "no one will be taken seriously " you Art are saddly mistaken.

If you feel that a bunch of bad words are gonna prevent people from looking thru the garbage to see the truth ,themn my small minded Buddy you are again saddly mistaken.

you in your forceful and mean and derogatory and confrotational fashion have brought this all upon  yer self.

Art are you deluded we exchanged a few emails around dec .I don't really feel that we are close buddies and if you do then please dig yourself .

I ask people to have some sense of decorum in this site and if they can't well thats on them. I am tired of you crying about other people when alls what one has to do is go back to Arts first posts on this sight and others.

Sure Art there are sharks in the ocean and in life and on this board and if you don't feel comfortable swimming with them then most certianly don't provoke them .

This is an web site where the people that post are responsible for their own posting , what part of the english language do you not understand .

It has only been about 3 months not NINE months since I have posted on this site and there is a nother Moderator here if you have not noticed.

And I will say it again if you really think that people from the outside world (not in elan ) can't decipher what is real and what is pure crap then you must truly believe that George Bush is having Americans killed in a very inhospitable region because saddam had weapons of mass destruction .

Damn Art your whining has pissed me off and now i feel guilty for snapping at such a defensless twit .Art if you had not provoked or cajoled other people on this board then I would n't be saying this .When you go pointing fingers at other people Art  and screaming wolf ....ah it just is not worth it .

I apologize to others on this board I am tired of this back bitting shit .I am not your alls Daddy but I am so very tired of the stupid stuff that is posted here.

Art have a diet coke and enjoy your summer

Matt
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 19:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Art

This is not a job .I don't need to baby sit adults . I have 3 children of my own and I don't babysit them .I am a father and a Damn good one .My kids love me .

Don't put your horse shit on me (golly did I say that out loud ) .you have slung Dung with the best of them ,you have baited with the best of them and you have fuked with people .It s like you have only one perception and it is Yours .And go to hell with the rest of the peoples opiniones.

there are some excellent posts in this site Buddy and just because you and the crew that you like to go round and round with (tit for tat )feel that you turn this site in "a very bad place " that "no one will be taken seriously " you Art are saddly mistaken.

If you feel that a bunch of bad words are gonna prevent people from looking thru the garbage to see the truth ,themn my small minded Buddy you are again saddly mistaken.

you in your forceful and mean and derogatory and confrotational fashion have brought this all upon  yer self.

Art are you deluded we exchanged a few emails around dec .I don't really feel that we are close buddies and if you do then please dig yourself .

I ask people to have some sense of decorum in this site and if they can't well thats on them. I am tired of you crying about other people when alls what one has to do is go back to Arts first posts on this sight and others.

Sure Art there are sharks in the ocean and in life and on this board and if you don't feel comfortable swimming with them then most certianly don't provoke them .

This is an web site where the people that post are responsible for their own posting , what part of the english language do you not understand .

It has only been about 3 months not NINE months since I have posted on this site and there is a nother Moderator here if you have not noticed.

And I will say it again if you really think that people from the outside world (not in elan ) can't decipher what is real and what is pure crap then you must truly believe that George Bush is having Americans killed in a very inhospitable region because saddam had weapons of mass destruction .

Damn Art your whining has pissed me off and now i feel guilty for snapping at such a defensless twit .Art if you had not provoked or cajoled other people on this board then I would n't be saying this .When you go pointing fingers at other people Art  and screaming wolf ....ah it just is not worth it .

I apologize to others on this board I am tired of this back bitting shit .I am not your alls Daddy but I am so very tired of the stupid stuff that is posted here.

Matt"

It has only been about 3 months not NINE months since I have posted on this site and there is a nother Moderator here if you have not noticed

matt you really are delusional

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 10:33:00 PM »
Your mother's delusional.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 12:41:00 AM »
adults dont need moderation/ if this forum had adults posting,the question would not have been posted, would it? simply self explanitorory isnt it.
a statement not a question.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
Your mother's a statement not a question.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 01:10:00 AM »
ahh. I see you took my words as an insult. very good indeed.  Your not as stupid as you type yourself out to be anon. for only a true fool would state such a comment and not know what the statement truly means. thus verifying ones own statement. Yet proving your stupidity. word for word.
till next time, a fond farwell to you, and good night.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
Your mother proves her stupidity. :lol:

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »
I don't understand why Matt and Felice,or Ginger for that matter are getting heat around here for the spam and gutter posting. The rules,or lack thereof are clearly stated. How do you justify changing something that isn't yours? We are losing more and more freedoms every day. It's sad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »
On 2006-06-08 07:51:00, xres8182 wrote:

"I don't understand why Matt and Felice,or Ginger for that matter are getting heat around here for the spam and gutter posting. The rules,or lack thereof are clearly stated. How do you justify changing something that isn't yours? We are losing more and more freedoms every day. It's sad. "

We can't have any of that sensical kind of talk around here.  It IS Fornits after all, and Elan on Fornits at that! :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »
I am trying to get the first 7 chapters of the Duck book posted on this site or somewhere related that will be easily available to all who want read it. It would be possibly good for discussions and general banter .

Plus the really big plus is that it will be here and can be used for reference for those who need it. I can't promise but I will try to get it here.

for I go --yeah already been bumped off -- I do want to thank you all for really digging yourselves .It seems there are flare ups and then things return to normal .

some of you have wicked senses of humor and over all seem like a really nice group of people that had the unfortunate experience of being exposed to elan. Bad things happen to Good people

I like sticking with the truth ,we all know that kruglik was not an Indian  .He is however a Russian Mongoloid (of Mongol decent ) The truth is far more funny than the fiction .And it is a disservice to Native Americans everywhere .

Is it true that the Mongoloid does not work at elan?  see ...I'm serious has he quit his job( in my opinion) of abusing human beings ?

Matt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 07:26:00 AM »
On 2006-06-07 19:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Art

Matt"

Well said Matt, and yes it is true
Artie has instigated most of the crap here.
Artie claims it doesnt bother him but still
goes around instigating and baiting this forum to keep the arguments going.

He bad mouths Ginger, and has nothing nice to say about anyone except himself, why the hell even bother coming here Art?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
Im so fuckin sick of reading Art this and Art that.
Shut the fuck up. Get a fucking life you morons. Who fuckin cares what sick, demented tale you can come up with and attach Arts name to. Even the most creative posts ever made here are mediocre, scumbag musings that nobody else is remotely interested in, and usually they are followed by the author laughing at himself to make it look like someone else thought it was funny too.
Its not funny, nothing here comes close to being funny. Its fucking stupid plain and simple.
This site is a little like sitting in a bar with a bunch of fucking low life drunks you wouldnt be caught dead with at any other time or place, but you stay and unwittingly mingle for one more beer.
Its a god-damned train wreck in here, a tragedy with a few rubber neckers who cant ignore it.

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »
And you're the dour fuck sitting there cussing and muttering to himself.. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »
On 2006-06-09 11:25:00, Lord Obnoxio wrote:

"And you're the dour fuck sitting there cussing and muttering to himself.. :lol:"

And youre the fly on the wall?

Moron. Have another glass of distilled SHIT.

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »
Moron. Have another glass of distilled SHIT.

:flame: :lol: