Author Topic: Jim Bob economy car blogs 2  (Read 885 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bob economy car blogs 2
« on: June 03, 2006, 08:38:00 AM »
Here ya go Jim Bob, I hate it when a topic turns small and sour. So I made you an entire brandy new one. Putt putt beep beep tibby tibby economy car Jim Bob.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
Sell your food stamps and go get a fucking penis implant or something. Your lack of self esteem is just too fucking sad to witness even in Fornits.
Better yet, go buy a gallon of whiskey a box of tylenol and listen to Ozzys "suicide solution" until the coroner shows up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
On 2006-06-03 08:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Sell your food stamps and go get a fucking penis implant or something. Your lack of self esteem is just too fucking sad to witness even in Fornits.

Better yet, go buy a gallon of whiskey a box of tylenol and listen to Ozzys "suicide solution" until the coroner shows up.

"

The perfect solution to all our baghead/shiteaters
 :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »
I think they(shiteaters) have a woody for you Jimmy... dont you remember when you were in kindergarden ? Always teased the pretty girls..
Dave? Well?? JJ ???? comeon boys Miles? You can tell me,come out of the closet already,you'll feel better !!!
I am headed back to the lake .. That whole real life thing.. Its quite a concept you should try it asswipe!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »
I apoligize Artie, I really do, I didnt mean to make you all jealous and upset because I now spend more time talking to Jim Bob then you. So here's a big FUCK YOU ASSHOLE TO YOU ARTIE.

::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »
See I dont understand this Art. I made you many topics and even your own car blog, but yet you insist on coming in here? This is for Jim Bob, this aint for you  :lol: Keep practicing driving your average car to your average job and you might just get a little better over time. :lol:

Now Jim Bob about that tibby economy car of yours? Did your Son take it to prom? Well I am waiting.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
On 2006-06-03 12:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think they(shiteaters) have a woody for you Jimmy... dont you remember when you were in kindergarden ? Always teased the pretty girls..

Dave? Well?? JJ ???? comeon boys Miles? You can tell me,come out of the closet already,you'll feel better !!!

I am headed back to the lake .. That whole real life thing.. Its quite a concept you should try it asswipe!"

I find it facinating that each time someone calls you by name,or just your given nickname(shiteater)
you throw up all over this board..
And a hearty good morning fuck you to you asswipe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2006-06-04 06:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"I think they(shiteaters) have a woody for you Jimmy... dont you remember when you were in kindergarden ? Always teased the pretty girls..

I am headed back to the lake .. That whole real life thing.. Its quite a concept you should try it asswipe!"

I find it facinating that each time someone calls you by name,or just your given nickname(shiteater)

And a hearty good morning fuck you to you asswipe"

No Artie, you got the name all wrong, I just respond to your stupid ass for coming into threads that I start. Call me Dave, JJ, Eisman, Corey, Frank, and Johnny all you want, keep making up names and try to guess what my name is all you want, the truth is you're a FREAK!
And no matter how you cut and slice it
you will always be that same old fat dateless
divorced from his family asshole for life.

P.S. any luck with your date profile @ plenty of fish?
You'll have alot more success @ plenty of rotten fish.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »
On 2006-06-04 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-04 06:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

And a hearty good morning fuck you to you asswipe"

No Artie, you got the name all wrong, I just respond to your stupid ass for coming into threads that I start. Call me Dave, JJ, Eisman, Corey, Frank, and Johnny all you want, keep making up names and try to guess what my name is all you want, the truth is you're a FREAK!

And no matter how you cut and slice it

you will always be that same old fat dateless

divorced from his family asshole for life.

P.S. any luck with your date profile @ plenty of fish?

You'll have alot more success @ plenty of rotten fish.com"

I think theres a big chunk of shit on your cheek kid,get a kleenex. Was your meth dealer not avail?Is that why your so angry the last couple of days?
Do you need a hug ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »
Gonna have to get some bug spray.Your like a parasite,clinging to the last chunk of shit,so you can throw up all over a public website..
Look at JJ He's got a nasty mouth

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »
You sure do love talking about shit Artie, is that what your Mommy and Daddy use to feed you when you were a little boy?
You're probably into the whole smear campaign thingy right? Why cant you just masterbate and keep your sick fantasies about shit to yourself you sick freak? :rofl: Whats the matter, average job not paying your bills? Just what in the hell are you gonna do when you loose
your internet connection?  :???:  :???:
I want you to be addressing your problems and confronting your feelings of abandonment, and I am talking about your family divorcing you. How does it make you feel to be abandoned? Do you turn to fecal matter for a substitutue of a wife and kids?
You live in a sick world , and you have some pretty sick fantasies and fetishes that are far from normal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 02:14:00 AM »
Why does every post here resolve to Shiteaters and Art?

You fucks have no clue of Art even visits this site any more, or posts in response to your low class thug insults.

OK kids..todays word is Kharma. "Carr-mah"

Go git yerself a dick-shun-air-e.

When the cop pulls your dumb ass over in your low rider, and shoots you in the head because he thought the crack pipe in your hand was a gun...youll have nothing to bitch about.

Carr-ma.

What goes around comes around.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 06:33:00 AM »

On 2006-06-04 23:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why does every post here resolve to Shiteaters and Art?
Because thats what kids do .. they yell profanities,then run away.in this case they just hide behind their anonomyous moniker and think they are cool. If the MODERATORS,MODERATED this forum there would be none of this BS but they havent the fortitude to confront and block this nonsense.
Come to the Fornits freakshow,and sell tickets to the
Elan threads