Author Topic: NEW old BCA Drama  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »
On 2006-06-10 14:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Fortunately, no one is going to take shit you say to heart since you're too much of a PUSSY to post your own name anyways. Bitch.

That's some big talk from someone that's posting anon.. :roll:"

Keep rolling your eyes fag, I wasn't the one who started popping off and naming people's names, so why does it matter what my name is? But if it makes you feel better, my name is Chris, I went to RMA, and I'll snap your spine if you fuck with me  :wink:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »
You guys are dumb, that kid Nick never fucked a pig. He just made that bullshit up to get a little rise because no one really liked him. Guess it worked, something like 7 years later and we're still talking about him. [ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2006-06-11 07:33 ]
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
On 2006-06-11 07:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

On 2006-06-10 14:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

Fortunately, no one is going to take shit you say to heart since you're too much of a PUSSY to post your own name anyways. Bitch.

That's some big talk from someone that's posting anon.. :scared: :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »
I guess if you'd like to continue talking shit, we'll just have to meet up next time we're in the same town so I can leave you with a few scars.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 11:49:00 AM »
Yeah right, asshole -- you're probably some skinny little chickenshit runt pussy-boy! :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »
Sasha,
The fact that you enjoy coming on this site to post an extremely humiliating event in someone's life from years ago exposes you to be a person of particular mean spiritedness. Not that you care. A person of your calibur wouldn't.

But you certainly exemplify the old CEDU standard of humiliation and exploitation to its ignoble extent.

Offline Bean2

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »
Sasha,
I can't believe you brag about kicking Jack. He had just had surgury and you almost really hurt him. I love that guy and I hate you for doing that. Move on woth your life and don't brag about the awful shit you did in the past.

Liz

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2006-06-11 08:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yeah right, asshole -- you're probably some skinny little chickenshit runt pussy-boy! :lol:"

Like you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »
I heard allll about that nasty slut Sasha, and I just visited the myspace she told us all to look up, and fucking shit she is nastier than I had ever imagined. Fucking gross bitch, go clean your stank ass twat before you come on here talking shit about everyone else.

Offline The Canadian Sasha

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »
LIz, I dont give a damn if you like Jack COlada. I cant believe you support that school, it is obviously an uncredentiated place... and the fact that you support , shows you were corrupted. I am so glad I never went through a profit... I would have turned out just like you. An army bitch. Anyone who supports Cedu is insane. ANd  yeah, move on with my life? it is part of my life. Freedom of speech... isnt that what your fighting for?

Since you [US "drug tsar" McCaffrey] control a federal budget that has just been increased from $17.8 billion last year to $19.2 billion this year, is asking people like you if we should continue with our nation's current drug policy like a person asking a barber if one needs a haircut? --
                                                              Orange Country, California
                                                                  Los Angeles Times
                                                                    29 March 2000
--Judge James P. Gray

eah, I kicked Jack Colada in the Nuts..

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 09:53:00 PM »
ha.. Yeha, I'm nasty... ok.,... lets see your pic loser... hey.. if anyone wants to see. sasha tymkiw on myspace.. go for it.. see if this guy has any credibility... and what is that? oh, I have my masters too? yeah.. get bent loser.

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

--Voltaire (1694-1778)

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »
and Liz... I am glad you hate me.. I don't hate you.. but you seriously, contributed to the misery at that school. I am sorry you have fond memories of that place. I wish you hadn't had to spend your adolescents there, and rely on those fuck-ups for your memories. I'm sorry you love that man too. He was a horrible person, I wish you could have had the oppurtunity to create worthwhile memories... Maybe you were too messed up to go back home... whatever the case. If you dig Cedu, ia feel really really sorry for you. Oh well, your not in my life..... And I am sure your having fun in ol' america.. you'll hear alot about me in the future,  I dont hate you, but I'll never forgive your under-cut hairstylin' ass.

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
--Thomas Paine

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »
On 2006-06-18 18:53:00, The Canadian Sasha wrote:

"ha.. Yeha, I'm nasty... ok.,... lets see your pic loser... hey.. if anyone wants to see. sasha tymkiw on myspace.. go for it.. see if this guy has any credibility... and what is that? oh, I have my masters too? yeah.. get bent loser.

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

--Voltaire (1694-1778)

"

Oh wow, you got your masters? Wait, what's that? You can't even put a coherent sentence together? Or spell? Man, mail-order advanced degrees, what a thing of beauty. And yeah, you are nasty.

There's this bum who sleeps down by the corner of Rose and 3rd Street in Venice, he has his masters. It shows, too, his little box-home is so much more intricate than the other bums'. And when he asks you for change, he does it with eloquence. Guess a degree won't get you far if you're fucking retarded.

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 04:48:00 PM »
OK, you post is hilairious. I really can't argue with that. That bum story is seriously funny, and I am not in any way being sarcastic.
So, from a post on a forum, which is pretty much done on impulse, and in reaction to things other people write..... you can say that someone doesn't deserve their masters? Or that, they ordered it online? I would say that you are ' fucking retarded' for assuming such things. DO I need to justify myself, to this forum? I joined it b/c being canadian, barely anybody around me even knows these schools exist. It's comforting to read other people still feel something was taken from them, and their families by Cedu.. and not in a misery loves company way.
 My goal is to see that these types of places shut down. I am not at all opposed to ACTUAL therapeutic institutions, as long as they're best intrests are in the kids... Not in hiring any schlep off the street to run a ' Rap ', or using coersion to dibilitate a teen's individuality and thought process.

Anyways, I dont know who you are, but I am guessing your probably Liz, or somebody who is friends of somebody who took it up the ass from Jack COlada, or made-out with Renee in the chicken pen.
I( wish that bum lived in Vancouver! Maybe he was in my Commerse Class! UBC does have a HORRIBLE reputation for education... after all :wink:

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688163157/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> John F. Kennedy

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 08:59:00 PM »
Haha I really want to know who this kid is. I go to school up the coast from Venice and my friend actually lives right around the corner from Rose and Third on Hampton. Those are some of the funniest bums in Los Angeles although they can get a little nasty sometimes. And you have to be careful at night...there was a box just sitting in the road kind of off to the side where we wanted to park once. My buddy jumped out and tried to kick it off towards the curb and someone was sleeping in it. But Sasha the Canuck chances are you don't even know who this fool is...some people like to just talk shit here anonymously to people they don't even know because they don't have shit else to do. It's kind of funny actually, in a really sad sort of way.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...