Author Topic: NEW old BCA Drama  (Read 5608 times)

Offline The Canadian Sasha

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« on: June 05, 2006, 01:52:00 AM »
Yeah, I kicked jack Colada in the nuts, I know if any of you read this you think I am nuts.. but he hung up on me in a conference call with my Dad! Anyways, all my running away eventually did get me out of CEDU. During one of my refusals, I told Linda Daggy I liked Ascent, and wanted to go back, knowing full well they would send me to NIBH. So stupid. Any troubled teen would rather sleep the day away in a bed drugged up, reather then be at Ascent.
Anyways, I was basically in solitary confinement there, and for some reason, my parents didn't know. When they did find out, they flipped, and took a plane to get me, that day. Ulrich didnt try to persuade my parents to keep me there. Maybe they were sick of my shit,.. So was everyone.. good. I think they knew a suit was pending. I graduated from a normal highschool, andUniversity. Now, 25.. I just got over having nightmares... everynight, about CEDU. So, I need to talk shit.

ANYWAYS- after tha douche speil..

I was telling my BF, that that chick Angelea? Had to tell a group of 200 kids, that her goddamn dog ate her out. What the hell! I remember Nick Spaet.. Did that actually happen though? I remember that pig acting a little wierd afterwards, ( ramming it's head into the gate, repeatedly).
I remember a boy there.. I think he was, honest to god, mentally challenged.. Nick? or Mike? Why would they accept him. OH, and Julia ( Somethign French).. I believe was her last name.. Drinking bleach, b/c I told her that's what I had SAID to the people at Cascade so they would send me to wilderness.

Whitney, whata hippie cow.. but you know who was FINE as hell? Andrew Deutchman.. he was FINE.

anywasy, if you want to check out my myspace, type in [email protected]...
I'm acting now and making indie films.. not that you care.. lemm know if you remmeber, we can chat.

Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic
for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster, and what has
happened once in 6000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to
the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail,
there will be anarchy throughout the world.

http://www.marshfield.net/History/webster.htm' target='_new'>Daniel Webster

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
eah, I kicked Jack Colada in the Nuts..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
It is not cool to name names when it comes to dishing dirt on other students.  Not cool at all.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
Yes this is what is known as a breach of confidentiality; you should know that! :flame:

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »
Look at Old BCA drama as a topic... I'm replying to that

They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved.
--Chief Pontiac, American Indian Chieftain

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
OH, and who the hell still calls it dirt.. Is this like, ROb Lowe?

Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.
--Winston Churchill

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
What the fuck! Who cares if we name names? So the fuck what! OOOOOO, I'm going to say that some fucking loser of a staff member had sex with a dog. Well it's their fault for ever telling anyone in the first place. Shit, if I ever had sex with a dog, I'd never tell anyone. Hell, I'd probably kill myself before I ever got to that point.

So why the fuck not name names you cocksucker!?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »
On 2006-06-05 07:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What the fuck! Who cares if we name names? So the fuck what! OOOOOO, I'm going to say that some fucking loser of a staff member had sex with a dog. Well it's their fault for ever telling anyone in the first place. Shit, if I ever had sex with a dog, I'd never tell anyone. Hell, I'd probably kill myself before I ever got to that point.

So why the fuck not name names you cocksucker!? "

You dumbshit, use your head for once and maybe you can answer your own question. I mean, obviously you're not headed for any successful career in politics or something, but people love to go searching for shit on people all the time.

Now you've got dumbasses on this site posting shit, most of it fabricated or grossly blown out of proportion, about John Doe. Someone who wants to dig up some shit on John Doe punches his name into google. Next thing you know, this upstanding person is fighting off allegations from every angle because some jackass like you HEARD that he got molested by a grizzly bear and killed his little brother.

Making sense yet? Go talk shit to people's faces, bitch. You'll find that getting your nose broken in three places is a lot more liberating than talking shit behind a computer screen, jerking off into a napkin, and crying yourself to sleep.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »
Go talk shit to your MOM'S face. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
And I'm gonna post all the fukkin names i want to here. Fuck off, nigger. ::both::

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »
I will give you my goddamn address as I post shit up here. If somebody fucked a pig, people should know their name. Humping animals isnt a one time deal.. it's not like a drug you havent tried, and are curious about, it is an obsessive thought train. I did stuff at Cedu that I could give a crap less about people knowing about, mostly because it didnt involve humping animals, or slicing my face.
Presenting yourself in that way to somebody who is a teenager, and impressionable.... you are asking too much that they simply forget about it. Talk what you want..... this is a forum..

The [Büsh] aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible
reality.' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html?ex=1255665600&en=890a96189e162076&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland' target='_new'>Ron Suskind

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »
On 2006-06-09 15:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And I'm gonna post all the fukkin names i want to here. Fuck off, nigger. ::both::"

Go for it. Just hope you don't piss someone off who's good with computers. That sure would suck if someone found out who you were and started posting more than just your name around here. Sure would suck to have e-mails sent to YOUR mom telling her how much of a little fagget you are haha.

Fortunately, no one is going to take shit you say to heart since you're too much of a PUSSY to post your own name anyways. Bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »
Since when are kids  who forced against their will into places like CEDU bound by confidentiality?  In my profession I have signed many confidentiality agreements.  Was this a requirement to get into one of those lovely places?  If so, as a minor, any agreement would be null and void.
I maintain that "confidentiality" is one of the main masks these prison guards hide behind; one of the biggest obstacles to getting at the truth.  Having said that I think it is in poor taste to print full names of "students" and has the potential to add more pain to those who have been through enough.  "Staff" are fair game, however.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »
Fortunately, no one is going to take shit you say to heart since you're too much of a PUSSY to post your own name anyways. Bitch.

That's some big talk from someone that's posting anon.. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »
I, too was shocked to hear of staff and students who had relations with the special animals of their lives. I was so naive that I had never even heard of this before.  Having said that, these students were already publicly humiliated.  I hear this hapens in farms all around the world, and while I don't understand it, I'm sure these kids have moved on to human relationships, and
there is no reason to rub their nose in past doings.

• View Profile
NEW old BCA Drama
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 03:29:00 AM »
Ummm, I will post names.. they fucked animals... who the hell explores that? post my name.. Sasha from Canada... you can find out who I am if you look. I dont give a damn...... dont harm animals... and dont expect a fucking peta advocate to not get involved, asshole!

There's no "I" in team.

There's no "U" in team, either.

So... if you're not on the team and I'm not on the team, then who's on the fucking team?

yea, the team sux...down with the team
http://bash.org/?484469' target='_new'>The Great Jack and King Rea