Author Topic: Population increase  (Read 26186 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Truth
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2006, 04:17:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Honesty""
Good Day Mr. St. John,

Good Day

I claim the world is flat, elephants are pink, the holocaust never happened, I own the Brooklyn Bridge, and you are correct. Anyone can claim anything. Some have posted wild claims and we are supposed to accept this as fact. You can if you want. I argued and proved that Daytop and TC?s are effective. Research has been performed and the results were documented. That is what I was asked to do. Oh, yes you can find research that claims the opposite.

Okay, so in your own admission, we have coverred no ground yet, but you have a sloution to this, which is :

The overall benefit is in the individuals who participated in the programs and are today productive individuals.

What I posed earlier is the idea that the program, in order to be considerred of value, should be of overall benefit to at least the majority of the individuals who have recieved the treatment model.  Do you agree here?  Cause to say that they overall benefit is in the productive individuals who made the program work is like saying put 100 people in a bad situation and if a few come out doing good, then it was an overall benefit, or as you phrased the few come out doing well contain the overall benefit.  It just doesn t sound like it makes any sense to me.  It may sound good at first glance, but I am not sure that it actually makes any sense?  Whatcha think?

Some have had set backs some have not.

The principals are to be honest with yourself and others. Also take responsibility for your actions and decisions, Set goals and work towards accomplishing them, stay substance free, and try to help others.

I did hear some of this in Daytop, but that's not really what was ever practiced.  One thing was said, and then contradicted almost moments later.  I can only speak from my own personal experience.  There really was no emphasis on self-honesty, because people were pften scared to say what they really felt or thought, and honesty without others, was not based on teaching a person reasons why this would be a good thing to do, but rather, was indoctrinated through a punishment/reward system, which I say is not growth, but rather molding, and an obstruction to growth.  I am trying to think and I really do not remeber much about setting goals either.  I do however remember people being told what their goals should be, and being told that they needed to work towards them, in order to no lo0nger be a dopefiene, and in order to be accepted.  There was a lot of guilt used in Daytop, and a lot of firts making a person feel bad for themselves, and then saying that Daytop had the solution to the problem that thye just created, and all you had to do was work hard towards applying such and such principles, none of which principles were the ones you mentioned. Helping others is a nice idea, but I am not so sure that it is necessarily a part of a treatment model.  Maybe I could be wrong about that, but either way, their type of help, was not the help I wanted from others, nor to give to others.  Their type of help was getting inside of someone's head and fucking with them, "For their own sake".  After enoiugh time in Daytop, all the member's began to take on a sort of omniscient attitude, learned from the counselors and senior members, which  and led them them to a conviction that they had some sort of specail knowledge that pressuposed reality, and that this specail knowledge allowed them to take wrong actions, for good results.  Hurting people does not actually hurting them, but moving up in the ranks of Daytop offerred, again a form of arrogance that detached from reality.  I am right because I say it, and therefore it must be right, because I have been through the daytop scene and have risen up and had growth therefore I am right.  they start to belive that their minds are not meant for thinking or identifying reality, but rather justifying and twisting, and they learn this from the counselors and higher members. they are finally sold on it, in order to avoid the painflu consequences, of not going along.  All of this is what sets the stage for them to think that thye can hurt somebody, and it is actually helping them, because they are above reality and society.  It is as much a cult as a cult can come.

On a secondary note, I was not asking you for your subjective idea of Daytop principles.  I was asking for their actual principles.. the ones that are consistently taught.  If you were a counselor, you should know them by the back of the hand.  I also asked for the treatment model.  I wonderred if you could define it.  I would hope so.  You parcticed it for over 13 years, which makes you an expert among experts.  I thin asked you if you can explain to me why it works.

These are very logical and relevant.

Many individuals who have posted on this site are the evidence of the programs success as well as there failure.

Which is '82' an example of?

You seem to enjoy lecturing to individuals about standards you set with regard to what is success. I have asked many people who have posted on this site to define success. No one has so I ask you to define it.

Hmm..  I guess that I would say that success is the achievement of long-term through non-destructive means.  Of course, there are endless definitions that can fit under this.  It depends on the person.  What will make you happy?  

In addition any individual who participates in treatment needs support and encouragement. MY argument is and has been that if people posting on this site disagree with the TC or Daytop programs then offer alternatives. I have yet to see anyone suggest a specific program or form of treatment. Again the issue is with alternatives.

The issue is not with alternatives.  It never was.  The issue is waith Daytop.  I can offer alternatives.  they may work for some they may not, but again the issue is not alternatives.  If a new treatment for cancer comes out that actually kills people faster, I can state it and make it clear that this is the case, without first finding an actual cure for cancer.  It is a very silly statement you make about the issue being alternatives.  The name of this forum is 'Daytop Village', not 'daytop Village Alternatives'.

Daytop is one and they are effective in what they do.

Daytop is an alternative to daytop?

Huh?

They have evolved and changed in many ways.

In order to continue to exist, they had to get rid of many of their more harsh methods.

This process of change is one that is ongoing. They are working to help people and that is what they are doing regardless of what you tend to spew in your postings.

spew...spew...spew

I have no problem with them maintaining that stance, and continuing to do it, so long as they only help those that come to them looking for it.  

... and I feel sorry for those who do

Hopefully some will do research first, and maybe come upon this site and perhaps see my spewings, and the other spewings and rantings here, and by that would be making a mire educated and informed decision.  I thinnk that that is more helpful to people, then Daytop could ever be.

Why are you so negative and derogatory? Do you have some things I want you to process? :roll:   :idea:

Huh?

Is this the part where you get frustrated.. lol :)  

As for Eighty 8, don?t stop fighting for what you believe

He's not even making sense, and you know it.  He is making a fool of himself.  Why would you encourage him?  Is this a form of help too?

Paul St. John

:flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2006, 09:18:55 AM »
I see you have difficulty being open. You project your frustration. I have no issue debating the facts. I apologize for a typo in my last post, when I stated ?Why are you so negative and derogatory? Do you have some things I want you to process??   I wanted to say did you have some things you wanted to process. Yes the issue is alternatives. As you say and I agree people are welcome to not agree with or have continued poor thoughts of Daytop or any TC. Yes they should post them and explain why they feel this way. At the same time they have a responsibility to give alternatives. I don?t, nor does anyone else have to agree. I may not agree with someone?s recommendation, but that does not make it wrong. I have never claimed to be an expert. So please don?t put words in my mouth. I don?t think I have all the answers either. I do have an issue with posters making false statements. Daytop is not for everyone! Nobody has ever claimed this. Daytop is and has always been a voluntary program. Regardless of why someone chooses or was sent to Daytop they have the option to leave. They also must deal with the consequences the decision to leave. It?s not Daytop?s fault if those consequences are not good.

One thing was said, and then contradicted almost moments later. I can only speak from my own personal experience. There really was no emphasis on self-honesty, because people were pften scared to say what they really felt or thought, and honesty without others, was not based on teaching a person reasons why this would be a good thing to do, but rather, was indoctrinated through a punishment/reward system, which I say is not growth, but rather molding, and an obstruction to growth. I am trying to think and I really do not remeber much about setting goals either. I do however remember people being told what their goals should be, and being told that they needed to work towards them, in order to no lo0nger be a dopefiene, and in order to be accepted.

I?m sorry you missed the boat. Daytop always stressed the need for self- honesty and they still do. In order to be honest with yourself you may have to hear things you don?t like or that are difficult. If you gave in to your own fears that again is not Daytop?s fault. It is possible that at the time you were not ready to face the facts. As for Goals, Daytop did set goals for people and yes it was to get away from the dopefiene lifestyle. Once that was accomplished Daytop would encourage individuals to set and works towards whatever goals they set. At times individuals set un-realistic goals, and yes the staff would work with them to change these goals. It is not realistic for individuals to think that they can play for professional sports team if they can?t swing a bat or throw a ball. In addition it would be highly unlikely for a 40 year old male to get a contract for a professional sports team.

What I posed earlier is the idea that the program, in order to be considerred of value, should be of overall benefit to at least the majority of the individuals who have recieved the treatment model. Do you agree here? Cause to say that they overall benefit is in the productive individuals who made the program work is like saying put 100 people in a bad situation and if a few come out doing good, then it was an overall benefit, or as you phrased the few come out doing well contain the overall benefit. It just doesn t sound like it makes any sense to me. It may sound good at first glance, but I am not sure that it actually makes any sense? Whatcha think?

This is a complex question. If an agency was getting referrals for heart patients and they are only equipped to deal with lung issues then the majority of the patients would fail in terms of positive outcomes. So the answer is not that easy. I do agree however that the majority of individuals sent to agency should benefit in some way. The problem I have and maybe you can answer it is How do you define success? It?s not easy. I don?t have an answer for it. I do believe that this is where the major debate comes in. But the fact is individuals do benefit from Daytop and the TC model.

He's not even making sense, and you know it. He is making a fool of himself. Why would you encourage him? Is this a form of help too? He does make sense. You just don?t agree with him. That does not make him wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Truth
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2006, 08:33:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Honesty""
I see you have difficulty being open. You project your frustration.

How do you see this?  In other words, what are you talking about?  Honestly, what do you mean?

Anyhow, I don't see this as being about me.  

I have no issue debating the facts. I apologize for a typo in my last post, when I stated ?Why are you so negative and derogatory? Do you have some things I want you to process??   I wanted to say did you have some things you wanted to process.

No need to aplogise.  As 82 has pointed out, I make many typos myself.

Yes the issue is alternatives.

No.  It isn't

As you say and I agree people are welcome to not agree with or have continued poor thoughts of Daytop or any TC. Yes they should post them and explain why they feel this way. At the same time they have a responsibility to give alternatives.

A responsibility to whom, and for what reason?   Here is a perfect alternative: "Don't go to Daytop"

I don?t, nor does anyone else have to agree. I may not agree with someone?s recommendation, but that does not make it wrong.

No.. It is simply wrong if it is wrong

I have never claimed to be an expert. So please don?t put words in my mouth.

I am not putting words in your mouth.  I am stating ,myself, that you are an expert on the Daytop model of treatment, and if not, you should be.

If you are to counsel people through a certain paradigm, you should be an expert at it.  If you have been doing it for thirteen years, then you are a senior expert.  I asked you to define the Daytop model of treatment.  That is all.  You practiced it professionally.  you should at least know what it is .. No?

I don?t think I have all the answers either. I do have an issue with posters making false statements. Daytop is not for everyone! Nobody has ever claimed this. Daytop is and has always been a voluntary program. Regardless of why someone chooses or was sent to Daytop they have the option to leave. They also must deal with the consequences the decision to leave. It?s not Daytop?s fault if those consequences are not good.

I think I knew only a handful who wanted to be there

One thing was said, and then contradicted almost moments later. I can only speak from my own personal experience. There really was no emphasis on self-honesty, because people were pften scared to say what they really felt or thought, and honesty without others, was not based on teaching a person reasons why this would be a good thing to do, but rather, was indoctrinated through a punishment/reward system, which I say is not growth, but rather molding, and an obstruction to growth. I am trying to think and I really do not remeber much about setting goals either. I do however remember people being told what their goals should be, and being told that they needed to work towards them, in order to no lo0nger be a dopefiene, and in order to be accepted.

I?m sorry you missed the boat.

Myself and most others, I suppose

Daytop always stressed the need for self- honesty and they still do.

daytop ruined people.  There was very little self involved at all.  they showed you which parts of yourself were acceptable or not

In order to be honest with yourself you may have to hear things you don?t like or that are difficult.

Buddy, in my experience, you would hear hundreds of things from hundreds of different people each claiming to know what is going on inside, and each acting like a second rate psychologist and trying to sound smart.  they couldn't even get their stories straight.  

If you gave in to your own fears that again is not Daytop?s fault.

I had fears then.  I have fears now.  I have never met a person who does not.  I can tell you this, though.  I gave in to my fears less then any person in the place at my time there.  The majority of the people there feared the program, feared the counselors, and feared the other participants.  That again is not my fault, so stop trying to turn shit around on me.  This is exactly what they did in Daytop.

It is possible that at the time you were not ready to face the facts.

Thinking about my Daytop experience, and what I seen there on a daily basis, it is hard for me to even beleive that I just read that statement

As for Goals, Daytop did set goals for people and yes it was to get away from the dopefiene lifestyle.

away from a dopefeine lifestyle and into a cult- like lifestyle

Once that was accomplished Daytop would encourage individuals to set and works towards whatever goals they set. At times individuals set un-realistic goals, and yes the staff would work with them to change these goals. It is not realistic for individuals to think that they can play for professional sports team if they can?t swing a bat or throw a ball. In addition it would be highly unlikely for a 40 year old male to get a contract for a professional sports team.

What I posed earlier is the idea that the program, in order to be considerred of value, should be of overall benefit to at least the majority of the individuals who have recieved the treatment model. Do you agree here? Cause to say that they overall benefit is in the productive individuals who made the program work is like saying put 100 people in a bad situation and if a few come out doing good, then it was an overall benefit, or as you phrased the few come out doing well contain the overall benefit. It just doesn t sound like it makes any sense to me. It may sound good at first glance, but I am not sure that it actually makes any sense? Whatcha think?

This is a complex question. If an agency was getting referrals for heart patients and they are only equipped to deal with lung issues then the majority of the patients would fail in terms of positive outcomes. So the answer is not that easy. I do agree however that the majority of individuals sent to agency should benefit in some way.

in an overall way?

The problem I have and maybe you can answer it is How do you define success? It?s not easy. I don?t have an answer for it.

You should come out a happier and saner person.  that is success, or at least just as happy and sane, but no longer with a drug problem

I do believe that this is where the major debate comes in. But the fact is individuals do benefit from Daytop and the TC model.

I say that it is outdated, and harmful.  Perhaps, it could help some people maybe, but those would only be people coming from a very dark and destructive place.

He's not even making sense, and you know it. He is making a fool of himself. Why would you encourage him? Is this a form of help too?

He does make sense. You just don?t agree with him. That does not make him wrong.

He's wrong because he is wrong.  Are you to agree with him that everyone here are fools, and babies, or that a person needs to lie and claim to be a psychologist with years experince just to get a point accross.  While he calls everybody else babies, his posts, for the most, read like a child's temper tantrum.

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Population increase
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2006, 01:20:29 AM »
He's wrong because he is wrong. Are you to agree with him that everyone here are fools, and babies, or that a person needs to lie and claim to be a psychologist with years experince just to get a point accross. While he calls everybody else babies, his posts, for the most, read like a child's temper tantrum.

Your ranting & raving is very calm!  Yeah, ok who is drinking the cool-aid now.  You seem to sit for hours finding ways to rip people up.  Is this your web site?  Who are you to judge everyone?  Babies & fools can't let go of uncomfortable experiences, they sit with there finger up there ass crying.  Sound familiar.  The only reason why people challenge you is because your rude.  You doubt that I am a social worker, and..We're not in a group, your not one of my clients, your a miserable asshole that is demeaning, rude and a know it all!  You deserve to have people talk to you like shit, that's how you treat most of the people you reply to.  If I would have been pleasant & open to discussion, yet indifferent to your position or view would we be peers, or possibly friends, I doubt it.  Everyone who got something out of Daytop & changed there lives, drank the cool-aid right?  Only bad people like Daytop, right?  All people who went through daytop have little education, never left, are brainwashed, are involved in a cult, are evil, work at hurting people not helping them.....right?

Wrong!  

Go ahead now throw "your tantrum".

Offline odie

• View Profile
Population increase
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2006, 02:05:52 PM »
Paul, if that's really you I was just wondering why you aren't signing in and using the guest entrance?
die

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2006, 05:52:47 PM »
SO, Odie You do still check in from time to time. I thought we lost you.  :P

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: BEVERAGE BASE/Kool-aid
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2006, 07:55:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Eighty 2""
Your so deep! When I was drinking the purple beverage -base, (kool-aid) in the 80's, I watched sadly, as fools like you ran away.  Grow up & get help!  How can you be so stuck on promoting BS?

Here I sit alone & confused wondering what has happened, alone on this cold & unfeeling chair, asking myself why.......Please spare us the drama of cutting & pasting, I have to get to my GED class.

Eat some turkey & have fun, care about you/love ya! hows bout a reach out?

I am assuming you are talking to me as per your reference to " cut and paste drama" (lol), but as I told you earlier,  You can be rest assured that I will always let you know when a response is coming from me.  the preceding post that your was in response to was not from me.

Paul St. John

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Population increase
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2006, 08:38:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
He's wrong because he is wrong. Are you to agree with him that everyone here are fools, and babies, or that a person needs to lie and claim to be a psychologist with years experince just to get a point accross. While he calls everybody else babies, his posts, for the most, read like a child's temper tantrum.

Your ranting & raving is very calm!  Yeah, ok who is drinking the cool-aid now.

LMAO!  I don't even know what you are talking about, nor have I ever said that you were at any point drinking kool-aid.  I don't even understand this consistent refernce to kool aid.  What does kool aid have to do with anything...

but Great Point!  :roll:  

You seem to sit for hours finding ways to rip people up.

Lmao, again.  Sorry man.. I don't have that type of time, nor inclination.  I am simply a hell of a lot more intelligent then you, and don't like hurting people.  

Is this your web site?  Who are you to judge everyone?

"Who are you to judge everyone?", says the man(and I use the term, "man" loosely) who has in one paragraph judged every single person who writes in this forum fools, and five year old babies, who need to get therapy, and go back to school.  this in spite that the majority of people here already have a far higher education level then you, and still we do not see it your way.  I judge you to be the type of person, that thinks that if he just does things that everyone else tells him or even that he may decide on his own, everything will be okay, and that all other parts of reality will fall away.  I would say that school and therapy would be to you what Jesus and the bible are to an extremist born again.

Babies & fools can't let go of uncomfortable experiences, they sit with there finger up there ass crying.

I think you met " 'their' ass .  See I am taking your advice and learning to spell.  

A person has a choice with what the do in life.  they can hold onto something  'til it kills them.  they can let it go.  they can also speak out about it.  My guess is that y0ou have more repressions about daytop then anyone here, and that you do not have the mentality to be aware of them.  Of course I could be wrong.

Sound familiar.  The only reason why people challenge you is because your rude.  You doubt that I am a social worker, and..We're not in a group, your not one of my clients, your a miserable asshole that is demeaning, rude and a know it all!  You deserve to have people talk to you like shit, that's how you treat most of the people you reply to.  If I would have been pleasant & open to discussion, yet indifferent to your position or view would we be peers, or possibly friends, I doubt it.

thus far, 'honesty', and I have been carrying on a very civilized conversation.

And again, man, you have declared war on and insulted every single person who posts in this forum.

As you say that I am miserable, demeaning, rude, and a know it all, feel free to read anyone of YOUR posts.  there is absolutly no limits to the extent to which you are rude, demeaning, and a know it all, and to me that, I may add, projects misery.

I admit I am not perfect.  i know few who are, but you consistantly act like a dick, while 'honesty' eggs you on.  

Everyone who got something out of Daytop & changed there lives, drank the cool-aid right?

Again, I have no clue what you are talking about.  I 've never known kool aid to be the determining factor ofanyone's life, and I guess I'm just not in on the inside joke. Personally, I don't think I could make much use of it anyway.

Only bad people like Daytop, right?

I never actually said that.  I wonder if you are the guy, who wrote that post looking for friends, and got the response " whatever idiot"

If so, I did not write that, nor did I approve it.  

All people who went through daytop have little education,

I never said that, either.  I honestly do not know where you are coming up with all of this.  there were many very well educated people in Daytop.  I do not consider that the issue.  Education is not a safeguard against anything necessarily.  As a matter of fact, the education system for youths, emphasises conformity in many ways, and often is one of the foot holds, that is used in Daytop to push the process further.   Religion is another. .. and I have also realised that the program works much better on Christains then on jews, which I guess makes sense, as it was designed by a monsignor

and just to go a bit further, I would like to state this, and hope that somebody actually gets it:

Reguardless of what a counselors intention may or may not be, Daytop utilises a person's pre-existing irrationalities, to get what they want, which whe the picture result is a good thing or not, can only make a person worse.  You cannot fix a problem by making it worse.  

I do not think that drugs are the problem.  I beleive that irrationalities are the problem, and hard core drug usage is one of the many manifestations of these irrationalities.  

I say that if the irrationalities are dealt with, the drug problem and most likely many other problems will fall away as a matter of course.  daytop does not think like this.  They beleive that their mission is so good and so important that any expediency is just as well.  After all without them we would end up dead, on the streets or in jail.

They utilise your irrationalities and deepen them.  they deepen and the root cause of the drug problem in order to get rid of it.  They use the same problems of the person that get them into drugs to get them off, but there will always be a negative side-effect worse then the original problem.  Every time!

never left,

I never said this either, but it is sometimes true, metaphorically speaking

are brainwashed,

often in a manner of speaking

are involved in a cult,

was previously involved in a place that can best be defined as a cult - yes.

are evil,

Occasionally.  

but generally speaking man.  I do not make a habit of attacking people who fall victim to daytop.  though I resented them at the time, massively.  i now usually lean more towards the side of feeling a bit bad for them

.. but now if they start attacking me, then yes i am looking to kick some ass back

work at hurting people not helping them.....right?

unfortunatly "yes".  i am not saying that that is what all of them are attempting to do.  Some are doing their best according to the only philosophy they have.  It just doesn't work, because there philosophy is wrong, harmful, and destructive, because it has no regard whatsoever for reality.  It is more like a superstition.

Wrong!  

"Wrong!"

Wow.  That's a great point.  You have me rethinking my whole outlook.  You may get a bit further, not just with me, but with anyone and anything, if you actually explained some of you conclusions, rather just exclaiming them like an emotional child.

Go ahead now throw "your tantrum".

Consider it thrown

Paul St. John

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Population increase
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2006, 08:40:46 PM »
Quote from: ""odie""
Paul, if that's really you I was just wondering why you aren't signing in and using the guest entrance?

It's me Odie .. How are ya?

Offline odie

• View Profile
Population increase
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »
I'm doing great Paul, the further I get away from that cesspool called Daytop the better I become. I just questioned if that was you posting or someone using your style of writing in here.
die

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Population increase
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2006, 08:37:47 PM »
Quote from: ""odie""
I'm doing great Paul, the further I get away from that cesspool called Daytop the better I become.

-- Glad to hear it :)

I just questioned if that was you posting or someone using your style of writing in here.

--LOL!  I hope that I am not so easily mimiced..

Peace,
Paul St. John

oh and this is me.  i just forget to sign in sometimes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS!
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2007, 07:42:39 PM »
The word from the higher ups is Daytop is in financial trouble. Intakes have thus increased and the ADU's poplation has nearly doubled. Anyone who has left (ran off) is replaced by sometimes two new residents within 24 hours. It's been this way for months now.

F*ck Daytop

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT DAYTOP IS IN. IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ALL THEIR CLINICAL STAFF WERE GIVEN HUGE RAISES. MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE ON THE BALLS OF YOUR ASS!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: READ THIS!
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2007, 08:09:03 PM »
Quote from: ""DaytopsBest""
The word from the higher ups is Daytop is in financial trouble. Intakes have thus increased and the ADU's poplation has nearly doubled. Anyone who has left (ran off) is replaced by sometimes two new residents within 24 hours. It's been this way for months now.

F*ck Daytop

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT DAYTOP IS IN. IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ALL THEIR CLINICAL STAFF WERE GIVEN HUGE RAISES. MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE ON THE BALLS OF YOUR ASS!!!!

Daytop's best?  Yep.. That sounds about right :)

Paul

Offline odie

• View Profile
Re: READ THIS!
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2007, 01:56:35 PM »
"YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT DAYTOP IS IN. IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ALL THEIR CLINICAL STAFF WERE GIVEN HUGE RAISES. MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE ON THE BALLS OF YOUR ASS!!!!"

Yep, I hear they make 12 bucks an hour now! Oh I wonder if this poor fool realizes that cost of living raises are put in all renewed contracts but Daytop hasn't passed it on in years. So what he thinks is a huge raise is really just the interest that Daytop has been taking in for years.
die