Author Topic: Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 72003 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the bear strikes back
« Reply #405 on: May 11, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »
You know,  I have heard a host of troubling rumors about Hyde in the years since I left.  I have actually brought them to folks that have officially connected to the Old Blue and Gold.  An I got answers like the smear you just put on Mr Bear, as like to call him.
 For example,

ME: "Did Larry Kennedy and Ed Legg embezzled funds from Hyde"

Hyde Person : "Oh Oh Oh, what you make you think hyde had any money to steal?  Those are just rumors."

Me:  "Did Joe really have a relation ship with XXXXXX"
Hyde: "well that was a long time ago ......"

What is the truth?  You guys crawled through our heads with a fine tooth comb and tweazers nit picking at our bread crumb sins and you can give a straight up honest answer to simple straight forward questions.  I have done this face to face with folks who should know and are drawing Hyde pay checks.  So don't hand me the "you lack character, hiding behind the anonymity of the web"  bs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #406 on: May 11, 2007, 12:17:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Was SF able to present evidence of carpet burns from when he pulled her into his apartment?  Or was it more subtle? He pulled her in to show her something "special?" Perhaps the completion of the assigned schoolwork was somehow involved.

Pure fantasy.

Really? how would you know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 11, 2007, 12:18:22 PM »
There is nothing in the character of Bob or in his actions that justifies this picture of him.

:rofl:  :rofl:   Honey, your definetly a man, and if you really R a woman in real life, than you must look like quasi moto.

BT was a horny bastard period.  oh i can feel the love and caring now.......

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 11, 2007, 12:47:47 PM »
Was SF able to present evidence of carpet burns from when he pulled her into his apartment?  Or was it more subtle? He pulled her in to show her something "special?" Perhaps the completion of the assigned schoolwork was somehow involved.

Pure fantasy.

Which part?  

That he pulled her in, or whether or not she had carpet burns?  I do not know whether or not she had carpet burns, which is why that information is posed as a speculative question.  I do not know the exact nature of the "pulling."

That he pulled her at some point in this change of address, whether it was out of the bed, across the room, or whatever, is not a matter of speculation or fantasy.  That much I do know.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 11, 2007, 12:52:45 PM »
There is nothing in the character of Bob or in his actions that justifies this picture of him.

:rofl:  :rofl:   Honey, your definetly a man, and if you really R a woman in real life, than you must look like quasi moto.

Wrong again! I was a blue-eyed blonde, very young and very beautiful. Bob was the only older man there who didn't hit on me.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 11, 2007, 01:10:08 PM »
Quote from: ""guest""
Wrong again! I was a blue-eyed blonde, very young and very beautiful. Bob was the only older man there who didn't hit on me.

Hmmm.  Now there you pose an interesting prospect.  However, the whole picture does not comport.  I would be very surprised to learn that Richard Klain, or Larry Pray, or Sumner Hawley -- who didn't even like young blue-eyed blondes, unless perhaps, they also sported testicles, would have been in any way interested in you for reasons and morals of their own that have nothing to do with you or your alleged appearance.

You should find some other, more productive, venue for your rage.  It is altogether more than transparent here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 11, 2007, 01:15:34 PM »
Quote from: ""guest""

Hmmm.  Now there you pose an interesting prospect.  However, the whole picture does not comport.  I would be very surprised to learn that Richard Klain, or Larry Pray, or Sumner Hawley -- who didn't even like young blue-eyed blondes, unless perhaps, they also sported testicles, would have been in any way interested in you for reasons and morals of their own that have nothing to do with you or your alleged appearance.

You should find some other, more productive, venue for your rage.  It is altogether more than transparent here.

I'm sorry, Boo Boo. I didn't mean to confuse you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 11, 2007, 01:23:04 PM »

"Very?"

MMM sorry Sabina was the only one that _I_ would call "very."  There were a couple of passingly attractive young woman there,  Unless you were not a student and your initials were AD.  Then I would agree that you were/(are?) a beauty.  Let me take that back. Do the initials CV mean anyhing to you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Cherchez La Femme
« Reply #413 on: May 11, 2007, 06:37:01 PM »
Having known both Sabina F and Bob T I have no hesitation in saying that Ursus' fanciful portrait of Bob as a violent and manipulative swindler, and his other moral strictures on his character, can be dismissed as unreliable second-hand evidence. There is nothing in the character of Bob or in his actions that justifies this picture of him. Nor is there anything in Ursus' remarks that might predispose me to regard him as a friend and confidant of Sabina; on the contrary, the way in which his remarks are related rather suggests that they owe their origin to the spite of this person ill disposed toward Hyde.

Unless I am blind I did not see anywhere that Ursus posted the comments you are attributing to him and in fact you are completely twisting and turning his words around to justify the rotten things you are trying to pin on him.  I am not a friend of Ursus, but am someone who is sick of seeing all this B.S. from the Hyde defenders who are more followers of a Jim Jones Cult than a school.

I also think you are a pig for trying to invalidate the way a girl would feel after being taken advantage of by an older person who is entrusted with her care.  I don't believe for a second that you are a woman although you might be one of the women at Hyde who looks and acts more like a man.  I am not trying to get mean here, but it is a fact that many of the "women" who work at Hyde are very masculine and don't have the capabilities of thinking like a lady.

Hyde is a Cult. There is no doubt about this.  Like many Cults they believe they are above the law and can run the campus as they wish with no regard to rules and regulations which public schools abide by. This is what makes Hyde and many of the other private institutions so dangerous.  There is no governing body although now that Hyde gets so much money from the govt for their Charter Schools, one will have some recourse when some of these staff members break the law.

Do you think a private school could get away with the Thurell or Dubinsky scandal without very serious repurcusions?  Whoever you are, wake up and smell the coffee!!  You seem like someone who says that if a girl is raped she must have been asking for it!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 12, 2007, 05:01:35 AM »
I'm sorry, Boo Boo. I didn't mean to confuse you.

Oh... I am not confused.  I have a pretty good idea of exactly where you are coming from.  And I find it pretty sad that a grown man is so desperate to smear someone that he will resort to using any topic of discussion as a backdrop to do so.

I guess this is what Hyde does to some people: renders them into petty knee-jerk atavists, so hellbent on dominating the seminar that they forget that they are no longer in one.

Ultimately, the only dispersion you have been able to cast from today's discussion is on yourself.  For your own sake, at least, get a grip.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 12, 2007, 10:01:09 AM »
It must be that you need to be very passive to be a hyde parent.  

I have never caught anyone stealing my firewood, screwing my wife, or molesting my daughter and  I have never shot a man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 12, 2007, 11:14:04 AM »

I have never caught anyone stealing my firewood, screwing my wife, or molesting my daughter and  I have never shot a man.

?? ???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 12, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »

?? ???

I think what he was trying to say was if he were Mr Fenner,  Lynn Thurrell would be a widow.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 13, 2007, 09:44:22 AM »

To be sure, some consideration can be lent to this as well.

But let's consider, for a moment, Hyde's position on parental involvement, so finely put into words by Joe (color emphasis added):

Since kids--and their parents--have been far more immersed in this counter growth culture than has Hyde, Hyde can be far more objective about how to best address the true growth needs of kids. And given the limited time available, Hyde insists on being the final judge on growth issues. We are in a better position than parents to determine a student's true best, and further we consider our commitment to help each student realize that best a sacred trust.

So--Yes, we may be wrong, and thus we appreciate all the input we can get. However in the end, we urge parents that until graduation to defer to Hyde's judgment, not their own. To instead accept their own judgment becomes a clear statement to their children that the Hyde experience is simply an add-on to old family dynamics, and not a new beginning for the entire family.

So... Hyde expects parents to be involved vis a vis the seminar process, but to defer final judgment to Hyde when it comes to interpretation of such, not to mention all else.

We know little of Hyde's response to the parents' certain alarm in this case.  However, given Hyde's response to other legal circumstances they have found themselves in, it would safe to say that they probably acted in Hyde's own self-serving interests, and not in the best interests of the child.  It is likely that their actions may even have been quite proactive, in an attempt to stave off potential need for litigation.

Were thinly veiled threats insinuated?  Were the circumstances significantly downplayed?  Was there an attempt to redistribute responsibility?  What kind of pressure did Hyde put on the parents?

I think one also needs to consider the fact that the parents in this case were of a different generation than most of the current set of parents, and that questioning the "authority" of Hyde would have carried a heavier psychological onus than we would ordinarily consider justified.

In the end, Hyde's "commitment to help each student realize {their} best" was far less of "a sacred trust" than the student or parents were led to believe.  Just about the only thing that appears "sacred" here is preserving the appearance of the old Blue and Gold.

Offline Jesus H Christ

• View Profile
sk and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.