Author Topic: Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 70808 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »
On 2006-06-06 14:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-05 10:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't know about the rest of the posters, but I never took it that Hyde watches this board 24-7 and I doubt this is what the poster meant. The word monitor simply means someone who checks quality or content of something.  I do believe Hyde regularly checks this board so in that regard I agree with the person who said they monitor the board.

As far as Hyde believing it is only a select few who are posting, this would only be true if you said that a select few REGULARLY post, but in looking back at all the posts it is obvious there are many former students, current students, former faculty, current parents and former parents who have posted negative comments about their experiences at Hyde.  This is not a select few and I think it is time that you admit there are very few success stories at Hyde compared to enrollments.  One good example of this is the fact that there were only 29 graduating seniors at Woodstock.  What happened to all the seniors?  I wish Hyde would take us through the next four years and then tell us about these 29 success stories because when I was there half of the graduating class either didn't go to college or flunked or dropped out by the end of their first year.

I wish Hyde would open up their records to an independent consultant who would record the real stats on Hyde.  I believe they are far different from what Hyde says.  I don't believe the percentage of students that go to a four year college, I don't believe the credentials listed for the teaching staff, and I don't believe the percentage of acceptances to Hyde.  I haven't even been able to get a straight answer as to what kind of degree or degrees the incoming headmaster at Woodstock has attained.  You seem to know a lot of inside info, why won't you answer this question?"

Narba, you are answering all the questions other than the above. Are you avoiding these questions and comments?  Come on, what kind of degrees does Laura Gauld have and from where?  What about the 29 graduates?  Why so few?"

I am going to let the monitors answer.

narba
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2006, 11:01:00 PM »
Why will you not answer this Narba?  You seem to have a lot of information about the school yet you won't reply to these questions. Why are all the Hyde fans avoiding answering these questions?  How about some "truth over harmony?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 07:21:00 AM »
On 2006-06-06 20:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why will you not answer this Narba?  You seem to have a lot of information about the school yet you won't reply to these questions. Why are all the Hyde fans avoiding answering these questions?  How about some "truth over harmony?""

Hey,

No harmony:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4%E2%80%B233%E2%80%B3

You are looking for statisitics, which we all know Twain labeled one of the three types of lies:
Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics.

why are you obsesed? What is the T on that?

Narba

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 07:54:00 AM »
On 2006-06-07 04:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Why will you not answer this Narba?  You seem to have a lot of information about the school yet you won't reply to these questions. Why are all the Hyde fans avoiding answering these questions?  How about some "truth over harmony?""

Hey,

No harmony:

You are looking for statisitics, which we all know Twain labeled one of the three types of lies:

Narba"

Ok, so if you don't want to answer the question on what happened to all the senior kids and why only 29 graduated, then why not answer a simple question about what kind of degree Laura Gauld has.

As far as being obsessed, I feel that parents and potential parents have a right to know the qualifications of the new Headmaster. I am also concerned about the well being of the kids who need a qualified full time Headmaster, not someone who is back and forth to Bath Maine because this is where her husband and kids reside.

I've asked 5 times and I will ask a 6th time, does Laura Gauld have a B.A., Masters, or Doctorate?  What are her qualifications for Headmaster besides the fact that she graduated from Hyde, has worked there, and whose Father in Law owns the school.

Another question,why does it say on Hyde's website that Laura Gauld was an honors graduate?  Hyde did not have an honors program when she went to Hyde.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »
She has a BA She started at Beloit and finished somewhere else...I don't know.

There WAS an honors program in 76.

Certificate, Diploma, Honors, Hyde Award

Now go away.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »
And she stays in Woodstock and her husband and son come to her.

She said she's heading up to Bath one weekend a month.  Enough already!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »
On 2006-06-07 04:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-07 04:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Hey,

No harmony:

Narba"

Ok, so if you don't want to answer the question on what happened to all the senior kids and why only 29 graduated, then why not answer a simple question about what kind of degree Laura Gauld has.

As far as being obsessed, I feel that parents and potential parents have a right to know the qualifications of the new Headmaster. I am also concerned about the well being of the kids who need a qualified full time Headmaster, not someone who is back and forth to Bath Maine because this is where her husband and kids reside.

I've asked 5 times and I will ask a 6th time, does Laura Gauld have a B.A., Masters, or Doctorate?  What are her qualifications for Headmaster besides the fact that she graduated from Hyde, has worked there, and whose Father in Law owns the school.

Another question,why does it say on Hyde's website that Laura Gauld was an honors graduate?  Hyde did not have an honors program when she went to Hyde."

If you followed the posted link you would see that she has a great deal of experiance.  Some of histories' greatest pedagogues did not hold degrees. Van Gogh never when to art school. Edison did not have an engineering degree.  The family logistics have been explain on several threads on this forum and are not as you represent. Laura will make a fine Head of School.  If I were making the choice of schools for my child, her leadership would be an attraction rather then a concern.
You seem to have this mesianic complex ... a need to warn the posible parents.  These folks are smart they will figure out if the school fit for them or not.
If I were you I would try to figure out why you are fixated on Hyde.  Heal they self.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »
On 2006-06-07 07:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"She has a BA She started at Beloit and finished somewhere else...I don't know.

Now go away."

A Headmaster with a B.A.?  I have never heard of that before. What kind of Mother leaves her kids in another city Mon-Fri?  Don't understand this whole arrangement.  It obviously cannot work out for too long.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
Her daughters go to boarding school.  Her son is Autistic and in a program in Maine that is working for him..that's how.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
What kind of Father/Mother are you?  You're obviously looking for a threapy school for your child if you're on this site...where did you fuck up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
where did you fuck up?

Your mother fucked up. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 07:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Now go away."

A Headmaster with a B.A.?  I have never heard of that before. What kind of Mother leaves her kids in another city Mon-Fri?  Don't understand this whole arrangement.  It obviously cannot work out for too long."

Your mother did. She left you in el Cajon when the Fleet was in, in San Diego.  Good thing too. That is how she earned her living.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 14:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-07 07:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Now go away."

A Headmaster with a B.A.?  I have never heard of that before. What kind of Mother leaves her kids in another city Mon-Fri?  Don't understand this whole arrangement.  It obviously cannot work out for too long."

Your mother did. She left you in el Cajon when the Fleet was in, in San Diego.  Good thing too. That is how she earned her living.

"

Yeah, and look how you turned out ... oh bad example.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »

On 2006-06-04 17:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Larry fucking OWNS all you goonballs, fucking geeks. ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::  :rofl:

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 08:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Her daughters go to boarding school.  Her son is Autistic and in a program in Maine that is working for him..that's how."

Is that boarding school Hyde? When I was there in the '70s, faculty with high school-age kids were required to put their kids in Hyde. In fact that year a husband-wife team of faculty members named Kennedy were forced to resign over that very issue.

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
-- John Muir