Author Topic: SUE SCHEFF and ISABELLE ZENDHER (PURE, CAICA, WWASP lawsuit)  (Read 41117 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUE SCHEFF and ISABELLE ZENDHER (PURE, CAICA, WWASP lawsuit)
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2006, 03:21:24 PM »
I'm not one who believe that God actually "talks" to people.
But if God did talk to people--I doubt if God told this bitch to start some business that sells kids into abusive programs.

I do believe in the Ten Commandments:
Sue Scheff should give these a "read over" and try to comply:

Thou shall not steal....shall not lie....shall not kill.....

Think there's on in there about "honoring parents."

Sounds like maybe this woman just found an easy way to make some big ole money by telling lots of lies to desperate parents, and by conning her own so-called-friends.

NOPE,  God is not talking to this bitch IMO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Did you mean?
« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »
Did you mean?

From the exact words of Scheff except the bold: This was all written by Scheff when she and of course PURE were selling for WWASP.

Sue Scheff says,

A. P.U.R.E. Inc., - Parents Universal Referral Experts, Inc. ? God knew exactly what He was doing all along. Only I couldn?t see it at the time.

B. When I decided to take this leap, I never imagined what was in store for me. My first sign (from God she means) was when we were looking for office space, I came across a small sign in a window next to my friends office. It said ?For Rent?.

C. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be sharing space with a ?Juvenile Criminal Attorney?! That was God letting me know we are on the right road. (The lawyer wanted your money.)

D. Then when I contacted the phone company, our toll free number ends in PURE?.. now what were those chances???? (It's common for companies to use letters, so the chances were good.)
E. Our logo, which you will see on our web-site, is a Dove with a branch?. ?bringing families back together?. A dove is a symbol of love, and this dream was created from love. (The Love Money Dove, imagine that.)
F. Our web-site is www.HelpYourTeens.com Please check it out?..it should be done by Feb 1st- 5th. So far it is looking fantastic! God lead us to a great web-site Designer. (The WWASP related HelpYourTeens. Scheff the top selling agent for WWASP who created her own money-grubbing business.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2006, 07:36:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
http://web.archive.org/web/20010312011108/helpyourteens.com/testimonials.html

"Read a poem titled "I Am Sorry" written to her mom by a teenage girl who successfully completed one of the programs offered through P.U.R.E."

Link to Poem I Am Sorry:

http://web.archive.org/web/200103130756 ... /poem.html

BUMP.   I'm curious what others think of this poem?  IMO, it's sad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 04, 2006, 08:16:52 PM »
I don't believe that anyone with Sue Scheff's writing skills should be criticizing public schools.

In the "Hello Referral Team" letter, she shows that she lacks spelling skills:
 thaqt    (that)
 lead     (led)

Scheff also shows a lack of basic grammar skills: comma rules, when to use quotation marks, when to use periods and question marks, a lack of capitaliztion rules, and when to use past tense.

The same poor writing skills are reflected in the "Hi Lisa" letter:

decissions   (decision)
togethers    (together)

She constantly misuses the pronoun "who," replacing it with the word THAT.

Shame on this broad for criticizing any type of school.
She does write poorly.
Maybe "her God" could whisper some grammar rules to her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 28, 2006, 01:12:08 PM »
I'm not one who believe that God actually "talks" to people.
But if God did talk to people--I doubt if God told this bitch to start some business that sells kids into abusive programs.

I do believe in the Ten Commandments:
Sue Scheff should give these a "read over" and try to comply:

Thou shall not steal....shall not lie....shall not kill.....

Think there's on in there about "honoring parents."

Sounds like maybe this woman just found an easy way to make some big ole money by telling lots of lies to desperate parents, and by conning her own so-called-friends.

NOPE,  God is not talking to this bitch IMO.

I agree Anon.  Take heart though - if God does work in strange ways (like the saying goes) - then it could be Sue Scheff (TM) is due for another message from God, this time telling her where she can put those self-serving press releases written by her friend and colleague Isabelle Zehnder.

:wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Pay it Forward"
« Reply #365 on: January 01, 2007, 11:20:58 AM »
Does anyone know what this fool Sue Scheff means by "pay it forward"?  Is she talking about getting more parents to sell WWASP?

Note the "my ideas" from Sue-sue.  "Me, me, me" and "my, my, my." Like she is 5 years old.

QUOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
":  ..please ?Pay it Forward? and share all my ideas with other new parents?.if any one needs back issues of my ?ideas:, please let me?..

With loving prayers and gratitude,
Sue Scheff"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 01, 2007, 02:31:21 PM »
PAY IT FORWARD was a 2000 movie.

PLOT:  Trevor is a young school boy who is given a task by his Social Studies teacher:  To come up with a plan to change the world through direct action.

Trevor's plan:  To do a good deed to 3 people, who in turn must do good deeds for 3 other people.
These people must continue to "pay it forward" and by doing the good deeds---the world will be changed for the better through direct action.

Sad Ending:  Trevor comes to the defense of a friend who is being attacked by bullies.  The main bully pulls a knife and stabs Trevor. Trevor dies from the stab wound.

Hmmmmmmm
Good "story"...... but, a young boy ends up DEAD.

Sorry, Sue.   Go sell your "story" somewhere else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 20, 2007, 03:53:52 AM »
Here's another question for Isabelle Zehnder:

What programs does PURE refer to?  Since you refer your readers to PURE by way of your recommendation (parents resources page) I would imagine you must know what teen help programs you are potentially refering your readers to?

Anyone know when this relationship between PURE and CAICA was formed?

And also, what is the role, if any, of these two people in the Turley lawsuit?

It appears to me there was another class action filed against WWASPS a few years ago.  What is the status of that case?  I believe it was filed in California.  Is it still active????  What was Scheff's involvement (if any) in that lawsuit that others posted about in this thread?