Author Topic: This sick sick website  (Read 16372 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
For the sake of argument, censoring what people say, or how they say it, here or on any other site is not going to prevent pedophiles from contacting girls who post their email addresses on the internet- which is apparently the 'crime' that was committed. Your daughter needs to understand that there are people in the world who don't have her best interest at heart. That really is your/her best defense.

Has your attorney made any requests for information from Ginger? If the perpetrator emailed your daughther, that should provide all the evidence you need.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »
You are all playing into the hand of this troll. All this person wants is attention.  ::troll::  ::troll:: ITS NOT TRUE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!?!?!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 12:19:00 PM »
Ginger denies USING the people and their posts as examples of how TCs fuck people up.
Such a sinister plan: Allow the users anonymity so theyll post the most disturbing sickest shit they can think of and then display these people/posts to the world in an effort to convince an audience that these poeple would be so disturbed and sick if they were never in a TC.

Assuming this isnt her motive. I have to ask, what sort of credibilty does the site and its participants expect, when so many of the participants post shit such as their hatred for "niggers" ...sexually deviant fictitious tales directed at others, write the most dsgusting things you can read on the web, thus effectively discouraging any investigative reading by anyone who might have been interested in supporting the cuase.

Id like to point out that though I think the site has a valid cause, and should be further empowered to right the many wrongs with the teen help industry, the content here is completely discouraging and counterproductive.
I'd like to get involved with the fight against abusive TCs and "teen homes"
But make no mistakes about it. I will not associate myself with the trash in here.

As for children visiting the site and being exposed to the filth here. I think it is dispicable. Theres no question in my mind that more effective means of restricting the content, and or restricting the childs access to it is possible with very little effort.  

There is no good reason why registration here cannot be initiated in an effort to hold people accountable for what they say when it is of a nature that warrants consequence.
Theres no good reason why a subsection of the board cannot be created to allow adults to continue with their sick offensive drivel while children have no access to such a section of the board.
The remainder of the board can be left as is.
If a simple AUP is violated there. Boot or ban the noncompliant turds for exposing kids to the filth they have some need to share dispite the presence of children!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »
:rofl:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »
On 2006-05-30 09:03:00, Deborah wrote:

"

For the sake of argument, censoring what people say, or how they say it, here or on any other site is not going to prevent pedophiles from contacting girls who post their email addresses on the internet- which is apparently the 'crime' that was committed. Your daughter needs to understand that there are people in the world who don't have her best interest at heart. That really is your/her best defense.
My daughter understands the threats around her very well. What she doesnt understand is how a site like this one is accessable by her and others in her age group with its content.

(as for net nanny, isnt that censorship?)
I offer my child a reasonable and seasonable oportunity to make her own decisions, including the places she visits on the internet.
She has no idea about TCs, and in an effort to find out more, she came here.
The sexual solicitation is somewhat irrelevant to the point. In her quest to find information about what sort of place her close freind was sent to, she was exposed to some very disturbing innapropriate meterial here and it frightened her.
It offended her, and I have to question the legality of a 14 year old girl having access to the disgusting adult oreiented comments made in this site.  
How do you people rationalize this?
How is it OK?
How is fornits somehow void of any responsibility for that when the "administrator" allows adult users to post the innapropriate dialogue, without the possibility of being held accountable for it?

Tell me something. If you and your 14 year old daughter were standing in a supermarket, and the man next to you grafically elaborates on how he masterbates, or how others rape children etc or how "niggers" (refering to people of african decent) are a genetic malfunction of the evolution of apes...
What action are you going to take?
Are you going to hold that man accountable for his comments made in the presence of your child?
Or are you going to put your hands over your childs ears?

Now tell me, which of the two would you consider censorship?
I cant believe how many people think holding someone accountable for their words is censorship.
ITS NOT!
People are, and should remain free to say whatever they feel like saying.
Theres no thought control or censorship holding them accountable for it!  

Has your attorney made any requests for information from Ginger? If the perpetrator emailed your daughther, that should provide all the evidence you need."

The indictment is the result of emails in which the accused claimed he got her address from fornits.
I have no idea what the grand jury may have done in the way of info from fornits, maybe ginger knows and is hiding something?
The prosecuting attorney doesnt seem to be interested in Fornits. Cases involving the internet are very difficult to present to a jury and whatever role fornits played in the commencement of a crime seems insignificant if only to the prosecutor.
My attorney has no interest in fornits either, other than to mention it as the initial means of contact between my daughter and the accused.
Believe it or not, the defense attorney seems hell bent on finding some way to imply my daughter made the sexual proposition first and lied about her age dispite the fact that all of the emails exchanged between my daughter and this man are complete, intact, and identical on both his web based email server, and my own.
Nothing in any of them is unclear about my daughters age, and no implications were made by her that implied a desire for sexual contact between them.
In fact, only two emails were actually sent by my daughter. The rest were written and sent by the sherrifs office disguised as my daughter.
The man invited my daughter to a hotel in Boise.
Guess who showed up.

This is all really irrelevant to my point.
The board neds to change.
The board needs to strengthen its cause by weeding out the filth and the filthy.
It needs to incorporate a means to hold people accountable for what they say (again, NOT by censoring them, but allowing them to continue saying ewhat they will, and issueing whatever consequences may be appropriate for what was said)

Knowing what little I know about my daughters close friend, I too would like to know that she is not being abused in some way by the school that gets paid $30k a year to make her "better"
I didnt realize there was anything wrong with her to begin with. But her parents are in the middle of a nasty divorce, and I suspect she was sent to this school as a result of this,  poor grades and an incident with alcohol (which my daughter happened to walk away from thank you)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »
"My daughter understands the threats around her very well. What she doesnt understand is how a site like this one is accessable by her and others in her age group with its content."

http://www.rotten.com

Try this site on for size and then come back and rant and rave about what is accesible to minors on the web.  Youre very simply barking up the wrong tree.

Because as I mentioned before, it doesnt take a "site like this" to get a sexual predator on your trail.  

If this statement you make about your daughter is true, then its contradictory AND selective.

And for someone who finds racially derogatory statements offensive, you seem to really enjoy reposting them ad-nauseum.

Fornits isnt a grocery store, its an admittedly unmoderated forum that deals with sensitive subject matter.  All of this which is listed in the terms of use of the forum.  Teach your daughter how to read terms of use statements before she enters a site, and then given her phenomenal judgement capabilties, she should have no problem coming across anything even mildly offensive or upsetting.  

After all, we wouldnt want to be exposed to anything offenisive in this world. Does your daughter watch American Idol?  Do either yourself nor your daughter find the idea that supremely talented youths are subjected to public humiliation and degredation which could have a profound effect on their self-esteem?All for the sake of entertainment?  I find it to be the equivalent of rubber-necking during a freeway accident.  Talk about twisted and disgusting.  But I bet your household makes a night out of it, just like the other 61 million mislead citizens who came out and voted for this garbage rather than even voting for president!

There are plenty of things out there to rot your mind and your soul.  The bottom line is we arent entitled to protection from it.  But if we empower ourselves, we can learn to distinguish between whats right and wrong, and turn out the rest. Demanding that others do this for you is just futile and weak.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »
That was me.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2006, 02:05:00 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ginger denies USING the people and their posts as examples of how TCs fuck people up.
Such a sinister plan: Allow the users anonymity so theyll post the most disturbing sickest shit they can think of and then display these people/posts to the world in an effort to convince an audience that these poeple would be so disturbed and sick if they were never in a TC

AND
covers her tracks by pretending that somehow she is defending/upholding hers/and the anon horrific posters constitutional rights... lets see.. Its 1800... Sam the blacksmith's daughter is accosted with bad words and the like that goes on here... How do you think the constitution will do against a  man with a gun...
Its 06 and I should be made to think that this posting here deserves to be protected? I want to know the purpose to protect someone who uses language of masturbation,pedophilia,fecal matter,urination,and other defaming stories involving others who attend this forum.
This forum is on borrowed time..  look forward to its being removed. It serves no positive purpose but to feed Gingers twisted sickness that has clearly been perpetrated on to others

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »
Youre right....we should shoot Ginger.

That solution is just so much more viable.  With that attitude, how do you think the constitution would hold up at all?

Its pointless to try and explain anything to someone who posts the way you do.  You just keep saying the same things over and over and over.  Never deviate Never deviate.  Its boring.

:oops:
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »
There are plenty of things out there to rot your mind and your soul. The bottom line is we arent entitled to protection from it. But if we empower ourselves, we can learn to distinguish between whats right and wrong, and turn out the rest. Demanding that others do this for you is just futile and weak.

:nworthy:  worth repeating.
Scroll on past the offensive stuff, and/or log out. No one has forced anyone to do anything that violates their sensibilites.
I wondered why the daughter hung around if she found it to be offensive, emotionally upsetting. Don't look/read.

Many people have wished that some would be banned. Here's what happens. They get a new IP address and resume posting. It becomes a cat and mouse game, which Ginger does not have time for.

Ginger can't save you from discomfort. She can warn you to read at your own discrection.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »
You enable a place for adults to post things children should not see or read.

Why don't you supervise your daughter's internet use?  I don't understand how you can blame Ginger for your poor judgement as a parent.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 03:03:00 PM »
Im not sure removing this site is a solution to the problem (people abviously refuse to acknowledge)

So I dont want to be put on that side of the fence and be forced to read through all the irrelevant defenses of it (the site as a whole)

This site certainly qualifies as extreme. No question about it.
But Ill note that no matter how extreme an activist group is, there is often possitive results realized. Shame that they are unjustly hidden behind the nature of a few extremely distasteful and disgusting actions.

Look at greenpeace, an extreme group of conservationists labled as eco-terrosists due to the extreme actions of those who disregard the groups commitment to nonviolent protest, yet claim to do them on behalf of the organization.

I dont understand how ginger, and the rest of you who have a legitimate cause, allow the happnings here to undermine your credibility and respect.
Theres an infinite amount of wisdom here, and some very inteligent, compasionate people with a noble cause to pursue.

Isnt it time to weed out the riff-raff, and condemn those who are not effectively and legitimately promoting the message you people atempt to send?

Theres nothing trivial about the saying: "One bad apple..."

I cant help but think theres an ulterior motive to allowing the filth to continue here while children have access to it. Nothing else makes sense, not even the weak, worn excuse that its a constitutional right to randomly offend or assault a general group with profane filth.

As for the Rotten.com link...get a clue!
If someone is actually LOOKING for "Rotten" they can go there and be satisfied.
My child is or was not looking for "rotten" but surely found it while looking for resources to learn about TCs here.

Rationalize how ever you like.
Youre in the box with the one bad apple...
Nobody's buying that box.

P.S. Did it cross your mind that while you accuse me of quoting the racial slurs ver-batum, you posted a link to a site that no reasonable person would want a child visit?
Wha the hell is wrong with you?
Wheres your disclaimer?
Do you not even have the decency to warn people of the absurdly disgusting filth in that site when those people could possibly be children?

I have to say, I think Fornits has done far more "brainwashing" than any TC has ever done.
You people actually believe that its ok promote a site geared to helping kids, yet within that site you allow the same kids to be exposed to such filth.
What freakin planet are you people from?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »
Poor judgement as a parent?

Jayzus!

THIS WEBSITE IS HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR CHILDREN AND PROTECT THEM FROM TC's.

SHOULD CHILDREN NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE IT AS A RESOURCE TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES DUE TO THE FREAKIN TRASH WITHIN IT THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ADOLESCENTS TO READ?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?!

FORNITS IS FAILING CHILDREN ON SO MANY LEVELS IT IS FRIGHTENING.

IGNORE THE FUCKED UP KIDS, AND GO FOR THE THROAT OF THOSE WHO MAKE ANY EFFORT (OR PROFIT) TO GUIDE THEM, EVEN IF THAT INVOLVES A DISTORTED INTERPRETATION OF THE FREEDOM OF SPEACH THAT PROTECTS THE SICK INDIVIDUALS WHO POSTS THE CRAP IN HERE BY REFUSING TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE OFFENSIVE, DEBATEABLY ILLEGAL CONTENT THEY WRITE?

HYPOCRITES, ALL OF YOU. NOTHING LESS.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »
Note also that the crime would not have occured if the child had not been permited access to this site.

I agree 100%.  If you actually supervised your own kid she wouldn't have access to sites you believe are inappropriate.

Since you say there's been an indictment, it is a matter of public record.  Please provide a link to  (or just post) the information of the alleged predator.  I would think you'd want that information out there.  What's his name?  What's his screenname?  What program did he say he was in?

Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control