Author Topic: I don't give a fuck about those niggers  (Read 21439 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I don't give a fuck about those niggers
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »
He's a Spirit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 04:01:00 AM »
just stating that a group of people are "annoying and troublesome" doesn't make then racist!

Many, many of us are NOT racist, quite the contrary, but just make commemts based on objective observations.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »
Hello you kkk jackass. There, there it is ok just because you come from a background incest and being beat with a shovel that does not matter. Because in the Great country that you live in you bear the freedom to say what ever you want. Even if you are wrong which you are just a little too retarded to understand why you are. I mean you are a growing problem in the world. Every body hates someone but no one has the courage to say anything about. While people want you to burn in hell but I would ask vary little in fact if you could just learn to be more understanding that would do the trick. Or just shut up because who really cares about you or the KKK no one. You wining sniveling little Bastard well of cores there is always Jesus he loves you greatly but he hates that you hate others dew to the fact that their skin is a different color.

Just someone who is concerned for you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »
it is widely known that the feds blew the dike
 at lake punch and drain. the illusory divisions
 exhibited in this thread between 'people' are
 mind control programs foisted on them by the
 unseen controllers of the ruling elite. all false
 divisions play into their hands. katrina was a haarpicane. no more of those, after we got a handle on wilma. never again.

wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up
wake the fuck up  they are closing in, time to...
!!!! !!! !!!! !!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »
What is that people just can?t understand? I mean what kind of country do we live in when some white trash thinks it is ok to put KKK merchandises in his front yard? Look up hate what does it mean, I think that this counts as an act of one. The fact that the KKK have hung black people in the past is what irrelevant and matters nothing to how the people view the men who wear those pillow cases over their heads  and call them selves knights. Cowards that is what I think fist best to anyone who is hiding their face while stating their right to do what is they do. This is neither prideful nor to respected in any way at all. This man should be publicly flogged and made an example of.  

The one who cares