Author Topic: The Real Problem Is ...  (Read 14260 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Real Problem Is ...
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2006, 01:28:00 AM »
Hey, he spells lawyer with a capital L and says renumeration instead of remuneration, THE most important word in a lawyer's vocabulary since it has to do with getting money.   :razz:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
The Real Problem Is ...
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2006, 04:40:00 AM »
mmm, Deriding him as a troll is all very satisfying but at the end of the day there is a traumatised and emotioanlly scarred person behind those words.
Really this guy is just another victim of wwasps and if you think about it people like him are the reason we do this.

The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060007761/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Alexander Solzhenitsyn

see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Real Problem Is ...
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »
Follow this link. "Renumeration" is not a word in the English language. No wonder you say you don't get any renumeration. I don't get any flibbeyjabbey, either, 'cause there ain't no such thing.

Priceless.  I love it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control