Author Topic: Tell Me Some Good News.........  (Read 14883 times)

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
Tell Me Some Good News.........
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2006, 07:39:57 AM »
Since U all R pluggin gals (so 2 speek) my tirn !

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2006, 04:02:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""S""
Quote from: ""NAILBOMB""
..My pupils are constricted, and I control time  :evil:

Have u ever done it ?

No, he has not.  "Nailbomb" is actually the name used by employees of a drug-treatment center.  Using pics like the ones above, he lures junkies into talking with him by PM, then promises them a bunch of smack if they help out oat his opium farm in Texas.   When you get to the ranch, it's just like Straight all over again........

Hehehe
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2006, 04:06:15 PM »
I quit abusing a certain powdery white substance recently, and my quality of live is vastly improving. More green less white eh?
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2006, 05:50:15 PM »
Quote from: ""NAILBOMB""
I quit abusing a certain powdery white substance recently, and my quality of live is vastly improving. More green less white eh?

probably a good move.......

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »
you had to ask?   haha  

more green
EOW  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2006, 02:37:31 AM »
My good news:

I found someone I really dig and he digs me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2006, 03:30:04 AM »
My good news:

oh, that's really sweet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2006, 12:14:45 PM »
saw " A Scanner Darkly" last night, it was damn good.  

Drank some damn good Scotch last night, Glenmorangie 10 yr. old and Oban.  Tasty!

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2006, 12:18:06 AM »
My good news:

right on   :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:
EOW  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2006, 01:08:01 AM »
My week has been absolutely wonderful! Things are still going strong with this guy. I have the butterflies in my stomach. I feel passion again. It's more than just sex. It's more than just friends. It's more than friend's with benefits. I took a risk and opened myself up and it was worth it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2006, 01:28:41 AM »
My week has been absolutely wonderful! Things are still going strong with this guy. I have the butterflies in my stomach. I feel passion again. It's more than just sex. It's more than just friends. It's more than friend's with benefits. I took a risk and opened myself up and it was worth it.

::cheers::  ::cheers::  :D

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2006, 10:28:07 PM »
One daughter started her LPN course this week and the other moved into her new apartment today.  It's amazing to watch them through this stage of life.   I'm so happy for them and it's so much fun to watch all of this but I must admit there's a little melancholy too.  Sort of a sadness for what that time in my life could have been.  It's great to live it vicariously now though.  How the hell I ended up with such great kids is a mystery to me.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2006, 03:29:24 AM »
That's nice...(I'd click on to some cool emotocon right here, now, but they all look so shady...)

I have a daughter too, but she's only 10, now.

I didn't know where to post this... I'm so high and against $tr8!

I thought about tryin' the winter Haiku thread but it's just to late...

I took my kid out to the farm show today.  2 strange women hit on me.  One nice older girl, who I actually kinda know... and who has seen me poetically drunk...before...already...  and one just too much younger...although I humored her with antics, and magic hat physics that she'd never seen before....  

...What was my point ??

...Oh yeah, I was just flyin' my flag.

The one $tr8 would never even look at, the one $tr8 would never even sense the shadow of...never hear flappin above them...snappin' in the breeze...with all kinds 'a' trippy bad-ass...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2006, 04:23:06 AM »
My girls have kind of been exposed to Straight once removed.  My father and my ex's parents were relentless with using Straight and the court system, 3 times successfully to take the kids away(using a Straight board member as their atty.) ....and if they couldn't to harass us if we weren't living by Straights expectations.   The kids obviously picked up on so much of the fucking paranoid and angry atmosphere.  I felt like my only defense against it both for myself and them was to be pretty open about everything. I really didn't have a choice I guess with what the grandparents were doing with all the fucking psychologist visits, HRS inspections and and hoops to jump through.  But I tried to find  and maintain as much as possible some feeling of balance.  It was hard.  My entire family and support system were fucking Straight people and my perception of reality and theirs were skewed to say the least.  They've ended up living under somewhat of a microscope for a lot of their lives and it sucked but I think, at least partly, because my husband and I tried to be grounded and realistic with them to counter the insanity that they've come through it all pretty well.  They've gone through their periods where they've scared the fucking. shit out of me and made some of the most completely fucking boneheaded decisions but it looks like they're doing what most people do......growing out of it.  Goddamn, it took my oldest 6 years of dating an asshole and consequently hangin out with other assholes that she cut herself off from all but that isolated little world which was a lot of the time pretty fucking out of control in all the ways that make parents sit bolt upright in a cold sweat.  I'm getting way off here but it just feels good to see them growing up and merging into adult life the way you're supposed to.  With support and confidence to go after the life they want..  Warts and all. I don't give a shit what they end up doing with they're lives as long as they're happy, idoing what they  want and on their terms and I've had to fight so hard against all the naysayers and doomsdayers to try and instill that in them.   I think what I've ended up with due mostly to the fact that they're just fucking awesome people, is some pretty confident, open and happy kids on the brink of their lives.  What a concept, huh?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2006, 08:26:06 AM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
My girls have kind of been exposed to Straight once removed.  My father and my ex's parents were relentless with using Straight and the court system, 3 times successfully to take the kids away(using a Straight board member as their atty.) ....and if they couldn't to harass us if we weren't living by Straights expectations.   The kids obviously picked up on so much of the fucking paranoid and angry atmosphere.  I felt like my only defense against it both for myself and them was to be pretty open about everything. I really didn't have a choice I guess with what the grandparents were doing with all the fucking psychologist visits, HRS inspections and and hoops to jump through.  But I tried to find  and maintain as much as possible some feeling of balance.  It was hard.  My entire family and support system were fucking Straight people and my perception of reality and theirs were skewed to say the least.  They've ended up living under somewhat of a microscope for a lot of their lives and it sucked but I think, at least partly, because my husband and I tried to be grounded and realistic with them to counter the insanity that they've come through it all pretty well.  They've gone through their periods where they've scared the fucking. shit out of me and made some of the most completely fucking boneheaded decisions but it looks like they're doing what most people do......growing out of it.  Goddamn, it took my oldest 6 years of dating an asshole and consequently hangin out with other assholes that she cut herself off from all but that isolated little world which was a lot of the time pretty fucking out of control in all the ways that make parents sit bolt upright in a cold sweat.  I'm getting way off here but it just feels good to see them growing up and merging into adult life the way you're supposed to.  With support and confidence to go after the life they want..  Warts and all. I don't give a shit what they end up doing with they're lives as long as they're happy, idoing what they  want and on their terms and I've had to fight so hard against all the naysayers and doomsdayers to try and instill that in them.   I think what I've ended up with due mostly to the fact that they're just fucking awesome people, is some pretty confident, open and happy kids on the brink of their lives.  What a concept, huh?

you sound like a pretty amazing Mom :exclaim: