Author Topic: My apologies to offended Myspace members/readers  (Read 5009 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
My apologies to offended Myspace members/readers
« on: May 17, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »
When I posted the small post the other day on the Myspace page titled "Hidden Lake Academy", it was not to offend, upset, or otherwise cause the kind of backlash I have received. It was simply to clear up a misconception about my son's father. I didn't realize a post on a public site would cause such anger. I dont make it a habit to post there, and I wasnt trying to upset anything over there. I didnt bring it over here but felt I needed to post on here over this issue in response. I am not going to post on this matter further, but I wanted to apologize for whatever offense I apparently am guilty of and know that wasnt my intention to anger anybody over there, or on here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 10:52:00 PM »
Susanne you have done nothing but discount these peoples experiences, make judgement calls on them, accuse them of lying, or having hidden agendas.

You stood by while many of them suffered and supported the system inflicting the injury.

You were part of a the great lie that sought to manipulate both them and their families all in the name of greed.

You advocated for a system you knew to be corrupt, and even now when the facts are beyond clear you still refuse to acknowledge the truth.

How do you expect them to react?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »
Suzanne,
Your apology sounds sincere, but I think you apologized for the wrong thing- my opinion.

Have you ever seen any of the adult regulars here post on that site? There's a reason. It's disrespectful.

That is their 'sacred' space- free of adults. You don't violate it. And certainly not someone who worked there and defends the program that hurt them in various ways.

It doesn't surprise me that that wouldn't occur to you, given that you are a program supporter and that is the stereotypical program supporter attitude toward kids (even though some are technically adults now) in general. No respect, no privacy.

I'm genuninely curious as to why you would be more concerned about the misquote than Bill? Why not tell him and let him address it if it mattered? Somehow, I believe a post from him may have been better received.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 05:16:49 PM »
Quote from: ""SHH""
When I posted the small post the other day on the Myspace page .......

I read up to there and got a little sick to my stomach.  What the hell is a grown woman doing on Myspace?    :o

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 05:24:08 PM »
I ask myself often- what's a grown woman doing on Fornits?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »
Last time I checked Fornits wasn't designed and marketed directly at kids.  Myspace is.  That's just creepy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
creepy? yea right
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 06:38:33 PM »
If you will look at the friends I have on my myspace account, all but one is over 30, a few are in their 40s, one over 50. I have a friend, in their 40's, who has a myspace account, they have over 80 friends on their list....most over 30. If you think myspace is only for kids...think again. Alot of bands also have websites on myspace. There is nothing creepy about having a myspace account, especially when you have friends and family out of state, like I do. So let me ask you under 25 group..........when you turn 25 are you going to cancel your account? I dont think so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 06:42:48 PM »

If you will look at the friends I have on my myspace account,

No can do.  Don't have a myspace account.  I think my kids do though.  Maybe I'll check ya out.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 08:37:17 PM »
Where exactly was this post located at?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 08:41:15 PM »
can we get a link to the original thread that this person is apologizing for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 08:44:53 PM »
This was a post from May .almost 4 months ago...I apologized for making a comment on a myspace page about my ex about something someone said...it was a while back....its sort of a non issue at this point..not sure why someone wants to dredge up this old stuff but i guess they are bored or something.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
My Mistake...
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 10:53:17 AM »
But havent you been the one making random ass posts on every topic on this site from like, 2 months ago, bumping threads and such?? And your going to sit here and say that you're "not sure why someone wants to dredge up this old stuff but i guess they are bored or something..."

I could ask you the same question, Suzanne.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 11:31:12 AM »
Lacey, I havent been on that much,and found some posts that I hadnt seen...so I made a few comments. But I didnt post on a dead thread thats almost 4 months old that has nothing to do with anything did i? I made a couple comments on some things. I have just as much right to post on items as anybody else. And I didnt call anybody creepy either in my few posts. There is a difference between that and what they did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 11:38:07 AM »
Quote from: ""SH""
Lacey, I havent been on that much,and found some posts that I hadnt seen...so I made a few comments.

and people picked up on that fact.

I have just as much right to post on items as anybody else.

and others have a right to post their opinions in response

And I didnt call anybody creepy either in my few posts. There is a difference between that and what they did.

yes, yes there is.  but it's still creepy that you would go uninvited onto a myspace page that is set up specifically by and for survivors of a program and post just to satisfy your perverse need to *correct* any info that you deem false.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: My Mistake...
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 11:40:10 AM »
Quote from: ""Lacey""
But havent you been the one making random ass posts on every topic on this site from like, 2 months ago, bumping threads and such?? And your going to sit here and say that you're "not sure why someone wants to dredge up this old stuff but i guess they are bored or something..."

I could ask you the same question, Suzanne.

yes, lacey, she is the one who has bumped all threads with random comments.  she was trying to hide the thread about bill gray stealing from hla, which he apparently has admitted to quite a few people, maybe even investigators.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control