Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS Drew & Jacqueline Giganti in 2003  (Read 5230 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CONGRATULATIONS Drew & Jacqueline Giganti in 2003
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2003, 11:25:00 AM »
Understood, not wanting your children to play at his house is one thing but telling the world where he lives and adding hype where it shouldn't be is a gross exageration of concern and sends the wrong message to many including those whom aren't even aware of Drew's history as illustrated by the mt. olive township post.

I don't defend him in the least, but I do want continue to attempt to keep issues in perspective especially for concerned citizens of the township that now think there is a wolf in sheeps clothing residing in thier community.  Suffice it to say that it is not a wise idea to send your kid to rehab where this guy is on staff.  In my opinion, it would be inertly harmless to stand behind him in line at that grocery store, etc.  I doubt it would be the impetus that would spark North Korea to nuke us, I doubt young girls hymens are at risk, I don't think the sky is falling, and I don't think those of mt. olive should be lead to believe so either.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2003, 03:08:00 PM »
The last post said it best,

whoever you are,good for you, I will not subject myself to a vengeful plot against people like drew and Jackie, however Jackie did tell me after I was pulled that I was doomed,but like the count of monte cristo he venged his  true enenmy not his little helpers, Drew and jackie are little helpers, so is erin H,well Erin H neeeds a good lay to shape her up,nothing like a good orgasism for a little red head with perky boobs,Newton is the enemy,once I was pulled he dammed me,he wasn't hetting any money from me that's why he always allowed cop outs back because even when coped out if the parents supported the program he still got paid,he is he the one of deception, I say Drew and Jackie kids deserve a fai chance in life,they did no harm and you never know they have a chance to get a mind of there own,               God Bless

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 03:08:00 PM »
The last post said it best,

whoever you are,good for you, I will not subject myself to a vengeful plot against people like drew and Jackie, however Jackie did tell me after I was pulled that I was doomed,but like the count of monte cristo he venged his  true enenmy not his little helpers, Drew and jackie are little helpers, so is erin H,well Erin H neeeds a good lay to shape her up,nothing like a good orgasism for a little red head with perky boobs,Newton is the enemy,once I was pulled he dammed me,he wasn't hetting any money from me that's why he always allowed cop outs back because even when coped out if the parents supported the program he still got paid,he is he the one of deception, I say Drew and Jackie kids deserve a fai chance in life,they did no harm and you never know they have a chance to get a mind of there own,               God Bless

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2003, 10:34:00 AM »
If people think that I should've never posted, then an e-mail to the webmistress requesting this post be deleted would solve it.  I am not adverse to that.  At the same time, I don't regret posting because I know that it was factual.  It is the truth that sets us free.

If I have offended anyone, then I publicly apologize for offending you; that was not the intention.  I do not apologize for expressing my views.  That is something that I can never do.  Above all, I must be true to myself.

While I totally understand the several opinions here, I just need to elaborate on one more point.  This way we are clear as to whats happening & why.

Given the fact that everyone is so proud of being STRAIGHT, I don't think I will offend anyone here.

Dr. (Fr. or Mr.) Newton at one point began to give action plans for the graduates on how to deal with their childrens' "issues."  

The graduates were told to "swat" & hit their kids as young as 12 to 14 months old as a disciplinary measure.  At 14 months old they were putting their kids in the intake room for hours at a time.  They would be watched by oldcomers.  As a discilinary tool, time-outs were given to them as young as 12 months old.  

All of this was done under the PROPRIETARY DIRECTION of Newton.  By most peple's standards this could be considered irrational and abusive behavior.  What was worse was the concept that everyone had to swat or hit the children for disciplinary purposes.  If you didn't, you were pressured to do it.  Some graduates expressed being uncomfortable hitting the kids, but were told, "You have to do it!"  

The action plans were discussed and laid out in the graduate meetings for all graduates to follow.
Drew and Jackie are and were at the top of the food chain in the graduate society.

The concern is not that I disagree with their morals and feel self-righteous enough to go on a "Witch Hunt" but rather that I think that they have displayed a constant potential to act irrationally, even at the risk of endangering their children "for their sobriety." (vigilantes)

That type of extreme behavior concerns me because it does clearly show that whatever NEWTON says that they should do to stay STRAIGHT, they will regardless of the potential consequences to their children, their families (all have been ex-communicated) and the outside world.  

Going back,these are the people who kidnapped hundreds of KIDS (myself included), 18 or over, no problem.  They are the vigilantes who act without regard for the laws.  They feel that they report to a higher authority. (Witch Hunt) That is the potential danger that I was trying to expose.  

All I have done is post facts that are either documented or documentable.  I did not post anyone's address or phone number.  It is considered public information when someone is listed in the phone book anyway.

Back to RUSH:

"The righteous rise, with burning eyes, of hatred and ill-will"

"Those who know whats best for us, must rise & save us from ourselves"

"Ignorance & prejudice & fear walk hand in hand."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2003, 03:48:00 PM »
"mean, mean pride" as RUSH would say.  

Regardless, as aforementioned I care not about the Drewster.  Only the validity or rather representation of the survivor community as a whole.  I don't know if the program so much as "kidnapped" teens as they did graciously accept third party compensation from insurance companies for your stay at the direction of your parents as a minor, in addition to holding those of age against their will, which could be quantified as kidnapping, I guess, if the term can be used in that flexible of a manner.  

I, too, was on staff at a synop and have since partied with other former staff members (cool today, assholes in yesteryear) and I hope no one feels the same about me.  I am uncertain if you were a graduate or staff, Z, but I do know that the place fucked everyone and that a shitty  staff member was only as shitty as programmed to be by the same mindwashing as a fourth day newcomer confronting someone for being "dishonest".  

Admin are the enemy, clinicals with the clarified ability to know better.  They are accountable and responsible for the behaviors and abuse that took place. Puppet staff members were only acting secondary to puppetmaster strings pulled by those that could.  Staff members were fucking assholes, that is undisputable and are definitely responsible for their actions, but I doubt again that the citizens of your fine "subdivision" have anything to be concerned about.

Newton was published several times and his propaganda florished in the 80s and those books are still used and found in reference sections of public libraries.  It may be more beneficial to the citizens of Mt. Olive township to attend your municipal library and jot a little note in newts books about the websites, the history, the end that did NOT justify the means, etc.

My opinion, again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2003, 05:04:00 PM »
I disagree. Drew is pure evil. And he is now old enough to be put in the same catagory with Clinicals. He is no longer a brainwashed kid and I believe that if Newton told them to have all the neighborhood kids over to the house for a rap Drew would do it. The members of the neighborhood do have something to fear because if your kid goes to school with Little Miller & wants to go play at his house afterward you need to be aware that the family is involved in a cult. Would you want your kid playing at the house of members of any other cult?? Of course not!
I'm with you Z.

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2003, 01:14:00 AM »
Well,

If you insist on RUSH, and you use a quote from Tom Sawyer....I can't help myself. :grin:

No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent-
But change is

Ahhhhh..... That felt great!

My position is as follows.  Yes, I beleive that Drew, Jackie and everyone else there were victims of Newton's coercive and destructive mind control tactics.  Yes, on staff I do not doubt one bit that they all were sucked into believing the nonsense and were used as pawns in a game of chess.  HOWEVER:

After staff for many, many years and doing many irrational, destructive and hurtful things, some became Clinicals.  At that point, they have chosen to follow Newton beyond the program and rehab & sobriety and into a position of power over the people who had power over the people.  A very dangerous place to be.  Absolute power and authority can be as intoxicating and addicting as drugs, if not more.

No, I do NOT think Drew, Jackie or any of the rest of them to be "bad people" or "evil to the core."  Somehow, somewhere down deep I truly believe that every one of them is redeemable and they all will someday suffer the regrets, dissappointments, anger, rage & hate that we all have faced.  It is just taking them longer.

While they are actively supporting the doctrine of KIDS, 8 Steps (not 12), restraining fellow graduates on the floor (YES, THIS STILL HAPPENS NOW!), sleeping with the bed in front of the door and allowing Newton to authorize all of the graduates to hit & swat their kids, they appear to be living in a simulated state of unauthentic existence (see RUSH for the past 25+ years).  In this state, they do act irrationally when they feel that there is a clear & present threat to their beleif system.

Naturally so.  They have spent 18+ years subscribing to and defending this "program or belief system" and when someone challenges it, they must defend it at all costs.  Why?

If they don't and there really is something wrong with how they have been living, then they will have no choice but to see clearly the lie that they have been living.  For many that is too painful a task.  If your belief system crumbles before you, then what are you left with?  

If I can stay sober in AA or live a very healthy life, consistently make a strong six figure income and not ever have to worry about being out of control with or picking up drugs & alcohol, then what does that say about their system of beliefs?  Well, they have no choice but to hide in a dillusion that everyone who has left has bad or no sobriety and we are not straight and are a direct threat to their program.

Even though that is far from true, they HAVE to believe it to function in their world.  Until they leave that state of dillusion and venture out into reality I do not and will not feel sorry for them.  Nobody ever felt sorry for me.  Feeling sorry for them might just kill them.  

As said before and it is always said in RUSH's lyrics, the truth will set you free.  It breaks the chains that bind one's mind to its internal, self-created prison.

"The Enemy Within" is about the real jailer who prevents us all from accomplishing our dreams and experiencing to extremes.  It is us and our own self created fear.  Not our fear of what we will encounter or struggle against.  Rather, the fear of failure.  More on that to come...

Offline Christy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2003, 05:47:00 AM »
I, TOO, AM A NEW HOMEOWNER AND LIFE IS GREAT IN SO CAL.  BOUGHT  CONDO BY THE BEACH & I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT.  NO KIDS (YET). LIFE FOR ME HERE HAS BEEN A TOTAL REAWAKENING IN A  WAY I NEVER FOUND IN NJ POST KIDS.  GREAT FRIENDS, HEALTHY SOCIAL LIFE, AND I THANK GOD EVERY DAY THAT I FOUND THE PEACE I HAVE IN MY LIFE NOW.  DREW & JACKIE?  "TO EACH HIS OWN" THEY SAY.  SOUNDS LIKE A SAD AND CONTROLED LIFE TO ME; BUT THOSE 2 WERE ALWAYS HARD CORE.  LETS HOPE THEIR CHILDREN HAVE A GOOD LIFE IN SPITE OF THE PROGRAM BS.  INNOCENT THINGS - I WONDER HOW IT WILL BE FOR THEM?

BEST WISHES TO ALL!
CHRISTY J :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »
I wonder why Miller and Ruthann did not help Drew and Jackie buy a house sooner, I mean he is very wealthy and he did estrange her from her family.  They even named a child after him, I think they would have been better naming him Hitler. I find it ironic that after all the years of kidnapping and cruelty the imposed on others at his demand, he did not repay them with any money.  They should question that themselves.  Instead he watched them struggle in a small Hawthorne apartment with the children, but then again it was probablly comfortable with everyone sleeping in one room on the floor, just like old times.  This is normalcy to that family.
On another subject, if it is true that Jackie is a school teacher I think that this Board of Education needs to be informed.  She has a background of abuse and kidnapping, and I would not be comfortable with her as my childs teacher.  I would not be ocmfortable with my child being friends with hers, or being at there house to play.  If anyone knows wheres she is a teacher please let me know.  As a parent would any of you want your child involved with this family????????   NOT!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2003, 05:54:00 PM »
I hate to waste so much board time on these to, I`ve moved pass really caring what the hell thay do. But then when I hear she could be a teacher !!!!!! thats scary :scared: I have two children and have had a hard time with some teachers in the past and this makes me relise I could be dealing with so much more then I think at times with them.
I also feel torn between moving on with my own life and expoing these guys so others don`t get hurt.I`m not sure where my responsbilty lies.As a parent I would want this information about a teacher, but most likely they would not be teaching very long. I do believe the risk of children is there if shes in a classroom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2003, 02:43:00 PM »
I just want to be pathetic enough myself to give a final word on the matter and that I continue to conclude it is unwise and in poor judgement to post such information despite your contrary arguement, Z.

Would it be more beneficial to spend a few hours hunting the country for ex-staff and implementing public notification protocol or would it be more beneficial to the paramount cause to concentrate on making the media aware of existing facilities that continue daily abuse as we have experienced it in the past??  What would be most wise to spend 24 hours on?  A week?  A month??

RUSH: "There is unrest in the forest"...and the trouble is not the polar bears!  To be sidetracked with the irrelavant geographical data of former staff is unjust to those sitting in a blue chair as I type.

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 01:47:00 PM »
Anonymous (you must know your RUSH...):

I do see what you have trying to convey to me from a different standpoint.  I posted previously that if anyone feels a need to erase, delete or destroy my post, that I have no objections.

Your point about time better spent is well taken (it does take me some time to process), but I guess life is constant trial & errors.  I am just tryning to learn from the errors so I don't lose as many trials in the future as I did in the past.

Personally, I still beleive that what has been done is not just wrong, but perverse.  I am entitled to my opinion (and I don't need to sell anyone on it).  It is grotesque, the crimes against young human beings that are being committed.  Unfortunately, the world is imperfect and other than be true to myself & what I beleive.

THE WEAPON - Part II of fear

"Can any part of life - be larger than life?
Even love must be limited by time
And those who push us down that they might climb
Is any killer worth more than his crime?

Like a steely blade in a silken sheath
We don't see what they're made of
They shout about love, but when push comes to shove
They live for things they're afraid of

And the knowledge that they fear
Is a weapon to be used against them..."

That about sums it up for me and who they are, what they say and what makes them act the way they do.  At the same time it tells me what our best weapon against them is...    THE TRUTH (that they insistently try to hide from).

Z.............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »
Why, Thanks so much for the RUSH compliment!  I try, and your knowledge is equally respected.  
I don't think I have ever met someone as well versed in "RUSH-ian" as yourself!

I totally agree that what has been done is perverse, grotesque, and even fodder for many suicides, homicides, secondary institutionalizations, etc.  I think the mantra regarding "going back to drugs and dying, ending up in an insane 'asylum' (isn't that a 19th century term?) or prison" was more representative of possible outcomes for ALL those IN the program, rather than potential outcomes of those "not working their program" as we were conditioned to believe.  In other words I believe more ended up fucked from the program experience than did returning to any fictional "drug, alcohol, food, or behavior compulsion".

The truth is indeed a powerful weapon and likely the single most powerful weapon we have to expose the crimes committed during the 80's "war on drugs".  My postion is just that the posting of addresses and specific current personal information is an issue that should be handled with "KID GLOVES" if you will...

I say this also in part because I was on staff and I would hate for anyone to post shit about me because of KIDS/STRAIGHT era resentments.  I have done much as a member of the survivor community and would much rather be remembered in that regard.  Not for sitting someone down during "homes" rap or ordering floor restraint.  That is a shameful time in my personal life and I should have never been granted such control at a such a nieve age. Many have since said I was one of the "coolest" on staff at the time and I am glad it has been remembered that being a dick wasn't a part of my protocol while on staff.

Speaking of the Drewster and RUSH, I remember I was blasted (by that beady eyed bastard, as a matter of fact) in a graduate rap for listening to "Hold Your Fire".  The exact quote was: "you would not listen to a band called "cocaine" would you?...then why listen to a band called "RUSH"...don't you think that is being a little powerful?".  Well, I continued to listen to RUSH and do today, I am glad I held steadfast to my gut and didn't succumb to the influence Drew shrew.

And also speaking of KID GLOVES:

""A world of difference
A world so out of touch
Overwhelmed by everything
But wanting more so much

Call it blind frustration
Call it blind man's bluff
Call each other names
Your voices rude,
Your voices rough
Then you learn the lesson
That it's cool to be so tough

Handle with kid gloves
Handle with kid gloves
Then you learn the lessons
Taught in school won't be enough
Put on your kid gloves
Put on your kid gloves
That it's cool to be so tough

A world of indifference
Heads and hearts too full
Careless of the consequence
Of constant push and pull

Anger got bare knuckles
Anger play the fool
Anger wear a crown of thorns
Reverse the golden rule
That it's tough to be so cool

Handle with kid gloves
Handle with kid gloves
Then you learn the weapons
And the ways of hard-knock school
Put on your kid gloves
Put on your kid gloves
That it's tough to be so cool""

Cool song!  We need a RUSH bbs!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2003, 05:59:00 PM »
I CONFESS I DO SEE THAT IT IS TRUE WHAT YOU ALL SAY I WAS RECENTLY INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAM TO WITNESS THE HORROR OF POOR LITTLE DREW MILLER BEING ABUSED BY HIS MOM FUCKING TALL UGLY BITCH AND TO WITNESS ERIN MOSS AND BOB MOSS LITTLE SON BEING PUT IN TIME OUT THAT REALLY IS SICK. MILLER IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A SICK MAN LIKE HITLER I COMPARE HIM OFTEN TO A TERRORIST EXCEPT INSTEAD OF BOMBS HE USES FAMILIES AND INNOCENT PEOPLES BRAINS BOY MILLER ONE DAY WHEN  YOU ARE DYING ON YOUR DEATH BED WE ALL SAY

LOVE  YA  MILLER  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2003, 01:04:00 AM »
Is the jackie that he married the girl who was formerly jackie m*ss*r*s Joel's sister?