Author Topic: Curious...  (Read 4692 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »
Right so getting back to those questions youre to afraid to answer.

Any chance now Susie?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »
On 2006-05-17 07:54:00, SHH wrote:

"Dan, what makes you think that only people under 25 have a myspace? I personally know of 25 people over 35 who have one. Whether or not I have a page is none of your business. Whether or not you think I am ugly is also none of my concern. You are in your 20s, I dont expect you to find a 40 yr old woman atractive nor do I want you to. Those pics are of me, and my son and mother. They are for my friends. And what I clarified was that Bill wasnt fired, he resigned. That was it. I dont care what else they have to say, on here or there. I only wanted to clarify that one thing. And trust me, my life is far from pathetic. Im very proud of my career, my son, and my accomplishments. What you think about those things is completely irrelevant."

Ok, so you jumped at the chance to defend your looks, the fact that you have a myspace account, and that you only clarified ONE thing (which doesnt really make you look much better, considering the amount of posts you had to have read to clarify that ONE thing must have been alot).

Why cant you JUMP at the chance to answer my questions? They weren't rhetorical, and I'm waiting...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »
To do that Susie would need to have a spine.

As we all know Bullfrogs have no spines.

She is weak and afraid, expect nothing from her but her tired old rhetoric.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »
i personally find it laughable when people of your age sign up for a site clearly not geared towards your...to put it nicely, age demographic. cameron diaz is almost forty. as is catherine zeta jones. age and looks have an iffy at best correlation. if you care so little, why would you have hopped on the site twice to "clarify" things. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say, the truth comes out whether a bullfrog is there to croak it out or not. just shut up, fuck the hell off, and leave that board to the alumni.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
I will make sure I tell those 20-30 people over 35 that I know have Myspace pages that they shouldnt have them because of their "age demographic". I never said I was beautiful, gorgeous or even pretty. Dan decided to call me ugly. I never brought looks into this equation. I dont care anything about looks. I dont even think Im good looking. Hell I didnt even post on here my statement to begin with. I posted on that Myspage page. It was Lacey who decided to drag it onto here. It was Dan, Robert, Lacey, and the 3 or 4 other individuals who decided to slam my statement, looks, basically my very existance. I have only posted on that myspace site twice over the past 8 or 9 months. ONce was about a kid who died that I had some info on. Another was to defend something stated that wasnt true about my son's father. Neither time have I insulted, harassed, or otherwise done anything offensive to anybody on that board. They were the ones who decided to private message insults to me over that post and insult me on here. I have no interest in carrying this ridiculous argument any further. I have no interest in engaging in useless bickering over a single post on a PUBLIC website(if you want nobody else to post, make it private), and I have no interest in discussing HLA currently. Youll have to continue this pointless insult fest without me.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »
In ALL of that indignant bullshit you just regurgitated on this thread, you STILL managed to dodge the issue. So you can sell yourself to be as victimized as you want but, still... You've said NOTHING of value. So I guess I'll just have to let my questions go unanswered.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »
AMEN!!!!

Bullfrog whenever you decide to come down off the cross and discuss the issues that really matter we'll be here.

Let us know.

Until then the questions put to you remain unanswered due to your own ignorance and cowardice.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »
Suzanne,
Every house has a door. Doesn't mean you walk up and let yourself in- that's trespassing. You wait for an invite or you ask to be invited.

The invitation reads:
If you or someone you know attended Hidden Lake Academy then socialize, post and have fun!

Remember: "we went through it together and together we shall overcome."

1 year and counting
~~~

You technically qualify, but I don't think you made the cut due to extenuating circumstances. Did that surprise you, really?

You had a couple of options- message the moderator and ask permission to post or ask him to address the 'error'.

The fact that none of this occured to you is the issue... IMO.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#196399
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
Wow, you like to argue about as much as your mother does.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
Who's mother?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »
And yet still she refuses to address the issue.

Suzanne have you always been such a coward?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2006, 04:11:00 PM »
On 2006-05-18 11:14:00, SHH wrote:

"Who's mother?"

"Lacey's"

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »
My mother doesnt want to argue. My moms kinda messed up from all this, and shit in her own life. Just because what she wrote was confusing and long winded and most people had no idea what she was saying, doesn't mean she just wanted to argue. She just wants someone to hear her side. Given, the way in which she tries to accomplish this isn't always appropriate, but oh well.

Me? I'm just not comfortable with a 40 yr old ex wife of a corrupt staff member, going onto the Alumni group of the place that staff worked at, and thinking it would be ok to post there. How did she THINK she was going to be welcomed? How were we supposed to react? Many of those kids are merely months out of HLA and out of the lying, manipulation, and excuse me, but mind-fucking that they probably were put through for well over 20 months. I'm not here to argue whether it actually happened or not, or the technicalities of the circumstances at HLA which it all happened. Whether its real or not, its real to THEM. And it is still VERY very raw. So yes, I do feel it is worth addressing to keep the peace and and safe environment of our Alum group. Because it is those higher-ups like the one SHH chose to defend in our group, that represents to us the most corrupt of all. The ones they saw rolling up in Jags, and the lawns they picked clear of leaves who lived on campus.  Making their millions off the parents, and off of our difficulties in life.

So think what you want, Anon, about my reasons for raising this issue.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
Lacey,
Your mom is welcome to post here anytime, and tell her story any way she chooses. Those who are not interested have the option of scrolling past.

Trolls will frequently attack a poster in hopes of silencing them. They should be ignored. There are others who are interested in the 'long winded' details of other's experiences.

She is not the first divorced parent who didn't support a placement and whose rights were trampled. Others need to be aware that many programs will collude with the placing parent in limiting the other parent's contact with their child.

My story is very similar to your mom's. This aspect of the industry needs to be exposed.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »
I guess it's no help now but there are people out there who are capable and willing to push that issue.

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.

--Mark Twain

see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.