Author Topic: Curious...  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Curious...
« on: May 15, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =100144848

At the myspace board, this Sanna person (4th post down) came in to "clarify". The face look familiar to anyone? I'm just confused as to why this 40 year old is reading over the message board of HLA kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
that is me, I posted that to clarify something about Bill being fired as opposed to resigning. I read that forum every once in a while and wanted to clarify that particular fact thats all. I dont want to bother them or become part of their group or anything. I already private messaged a few of them there to let them know who I was.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »
Ok, well had you read the site more clearly, it is for HLA Alums. We had an issue a while back about ex staff posting on there and creating problems, and made it very clear that either we were going to make the site private or other people were not to post there. Plus, dont you think its a little inappropriate for a 40 year old woman to be posting on a site with all recent high school grads? The site is not for you, and I would reccommend not posting there again.  It is not your place to "clarify" our arguments.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
Ok fine, I wont post there. That was only my 2nd post there in a year anyway. LIke I said, I wasnt trying to cause problems. But maybe if you don't like non members posting, making the site private isnt such a bad idea. Right now anybody who is a member of myspace can post there, if they want. So maybe making it private will prevent non alums from posting since it seems to be upsetting to some of you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
The nickname Bullfrog makes so much more sense now.

You want to meet Fidel Castro?

I guess that makes sense, his style of governing isnt all that different from what you supported at HLA.

You know since youre around there are still numerous questions you never answered.

Care to knock them out?

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »
I am not a communist, there is a personal reason for wanting to meet him. He saved my father's life, as much as that dismays my father. There was an incident during the bay of pigs invasion and he saved his life. I wanted to meet him for that reason, and to discuss politics with him. Not because I support him and his tyrannical ways, but because of my thoughts on Cuba's current situation.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
Oh of course, anything you say Bullfrog. Of course its just a coincidence. That's like a jew saying "I'd like to meet Hitler to discuss politics with him."

Face it you just admire his style of governing, hence why you are drawn to men associated with totalitarian schools. Its the closest you can get.

Now Im still wondering if youd like to answer those questions that have been floating around out there for you for months and months now.

Also while youre at it, who is this guy Shift? He sends you messages every day. Is your husband aware of him?

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
No, I do not condone Castro's form of government. I already typed why I thought it would be interesting to discuss politics with him. I figured maybe I could convince him to retire LMAO you know part of that list is a joke Robert. The Fidel thing is only out of curiosity. I do not admire the man whatsoever. I actually despise what he has done with Cuba. It hits really close to home because my father's family lost EVERYTHING because of him.

And as far as my friend, his name isnt Shift, and no he is not my boyfriend and yes my husband knows I am friends with him. He has a girlfriend and posts to all his other friends every day. Most of my comments from him are also to 15-20 other people. But knowing you you will find fault with any and every aspect of who I am, irregardless of what the actual facts are. But whatever, it doesnt really matter to me. You live in your world, and I live in mine.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
On 2006-05-15 08:06:00, SHH wrote:

"Ok fine, I wont post there. That was only my 2nd post there in a year anyway. LIke I said, I wasnt trying to cause problems. But maybe if you don't like non members posting, making the site private isnt such a bad idea. Right now anybody who is a member of myspace can post there, if they want. So maybe making it private will prevent non alums from posting since it seems to be upsetting to some of you."

Theres a reason we decided to keep it public, and that was for easier access for Alums. Plus, the moderator of the group was in PG 43 (i think. or 46 I cant remember). Anyway. We have Alums from pg 13 and such there, and also from newer ones. How would he know if they ever went there or not, to be able to accurately dole out access. However, it is easy to tell that a middle aged women totally preoccupied with her ex-husband doesnt belong posting there. Why do you put so much effort into this HLA posting anyway? You responded pretty quickly to that girls post, which shows you read the board quite often. What is your M.O. for getting involved? The only way to feel connected to your ex-hubby perhaps?  My advice? Find a new hobby. Maybe knitting?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »
On 2006-05-15 10:35:00, SHH wrote:

"No, I do not condone Castro's form of government. I already typed why I thought it would be interesting to discuss politics with him. I figured maybe I could convince him to retire LMAO you know part of that list is a joke Robert. The Fidel thing is only out of curiosity. I do not admire the man whatsoever. I actually despise what he has done with Cuba. It hits really close to home because my father's family lost EVERYTHING because of him.

And as far as my friend, his name isnt Shift, and no he is not my boyfriend and yes my husband knows I am friends with him. He has a girlfriend and posts to all his other friends every day. Most of my comments from him are also to 15-20 other people. But knowing you you will find fault with any and every aspect of who I am, irregardless of what the actual facts are. But whatever, it doesnt really matter to me. You live in your world, and I live in mine."

Whatever you say Bullfrog, I am not interested in your lies.

I am however interested to see if you are willing to now answer the questions?

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 01:34:00 AM »
Obviously not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »
On 2006-05-15 07:31:00, Lacey wrote:

"Ok, well had you read the site more clearly, it is for HLA Alums. We had an issue a while back about ex staff posting on there and creating problems, and made it very clear that either we were going to make the site private or other people were not to post there. Plus, dont you think its a little inappropriate for a 40 year old woman to be posting on a site with all recent high school grads? The site is not for you, and I would reccommend not posting there again.  It is not your place to "clarify" our arguments."

::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha::  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »
Amazing how she always shuts up whenever you she has no room to dodge the question.

We should try this more often.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
does anyone else see how pathetic it is that she doesnt even work for HLA anymore yet has nothing better to do than to patrol alumni boards and "clarify" arguements.
get a fucking life. who has a myspace at 40 anyway? you are a loser and its hilarious. how does it feel to know that graduates from the corrupt school you worked for and still obsess over are doing better at 22 than you have with your whole life?

dan pg26

ps. it can now be confirmed that you are one ugly fucking heffer.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »
Dan, what makes you think that only people under 25 have a myspace? I personally know of 25 people over 35 who have one. Whether or not I have a page is none of your business. Whether or not you think I am ugly is also none of my concern. You are in your 20s, I dont expect you to find a 40 yr old woman atractive nor do I want you to. Those pics are of me, and my son and mother. They are for my friends. And what I clarified was that Bill wasnt fired, he resigned. That was it. I dont care what else they have to say, on here or there. I only wanted to clarify that one thing. And trust me, my life is far from pathetic. Im very proud of my career, my son, and my accomplishments. What you think about those things is completely irrelevant.