Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

Bromley Brook

<< < (4/9) > >>

Covergaard:
I would like to put the facility on my "Secret prisons for children" page, because I find that it is a prison due to the lack of contact between the child and her social network during her stay there.

But in order to do that it would be nice to have some inside information. Could someone email me scanned papers (student handbook, parent handbook, rules, rewards, punishment etc.) to
[email protected]

It is a outreach for your moms.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---Did you look into Bromley Brook? If so, what were your impressions? We are also considering it for our daughter but we definitely wouldn't do it without talking to parents and students.
--- End quote ---

DO NOT DO IT! IT WILL RUIN HER LIFE! PLEASE IF ANYTHING I BEG YOU NOT TOO!!!!!!

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---Why would you post something as ugly as that?  How about some constructive/useful information.  Do you have personal experience/first hand knowledge about Bromley or similar schools?  
--- End quote ---

ive been to bbs and it sucks so you know what go die in a hole all of you :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---ive been to bbs and it sucks so you know what go die in a hole all of you :flame:  :flame:  :flame:
--- End quote ---

Could you help this forum by including info you have on BBS Fornits Wiki page

Anonymous:
i am currently at BBS, where a girl was actually just sent away from the program for sexually assaulting another girl in the night. Within the last month a girl was sent away from the program for coming into the school with marijuana and smoking on campus. it is not the place it is portrayed to be. many girls get things out of programs like this, but not this one. do not do this to you or your child, it's horrible. i can't say how much it's hurt me and how little help i've gotten. i've been in foster care and through the DYS/DSS system and had more help in those than in this "therapuetic program".
please help stop this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version