Author Topic: CAICA testimonials  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »
Testimonals are fine - when you're selling something - at least that's the way it usually works but this is a children's advocacy "coalition" so pardon me if I seem a little confused.

:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »
Sue Scheff has the same type testimonials on that website of her's, PURE; and everybody KNOWS what she is selling.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
Now CAICA is posting lots of reviews of the French Documentary that were provided to CAICA by Sue Scheff. What's going on here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »
Man, if everyone has their hopes on the French documentary bringing down the troubled teen industry (or even one particular brand of programs like WWASPS) I'm afraid ya'll are in for another major disappointment.

It just doesn't work that way, especially when you consider who it is that's playing the shame game (France???).

Mainstream media has exposed WWASPS time and time again, only to see their enrollment numbers rise.  That WWASPS trial didn't even trigger abuse charges brought by the state of Utah.

Face it, this is a parental issue, first and foremost.  They control their kids.  Fraud is everywhere in this industry.  WWASPS is NOT the only one guilty as charged.  

CEDU and the Brown Schools have a very controvesial record.  Ditto The Seed and Straight and most of the faith-based schools and boot camps, wilderness camps, etc.

You get what you pay for, like it or not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 03:18:00 AM »
IMO, it wouldn't make the abuses that occur at WWASP any less accurate.  Sue didn't pay the thousands of students and parents who are unhappy with WWASP; she just allegedly paid a few French guys to run around with cameras and film what really goes on.  

If WWASP seeks revenge and funds films about the abusive programs Sue refers to, they could collectively support the cause to End Institutionalized Child Abuse by continuing to one-up each other in their ongoing feud.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »
Sue Scheff /Pure does refer to abusive programs, such as Whitmore Academy. And she did refer many children to WWASP facilities.
SO, IF SHE DID FUND the French Documentary, that should come as no big surprise.
No abuse charges were brought against WWASP as a result of WWASP vs PURE, and that is a SHAME.
But, that is not what that case was about in the first place.
WWASP vs PURE did declare that people have the right to speak out against abusive facilities.
Seems Ms. Scheff seems to believe that is her own "private" right. NOT SO!

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »
I do a little doubt Susan funded the French documentary. If that were so, I believe I would have heard about it at the time. She would have been bragging about it. As for keeping such a thing secrete - Sue can't keep a secrete.

Its true she was one of the first (if not the first) contact the French made when they began their research and looking for persons of interest. She was the hub the wheel turned on; at least in the beginning. But I never heard anything at all about her funding it, and I feel confident I would have.

There are other people who also helped and provided the French with contacts. Word spread like ripples on a pond - but I believe the first contact was with Sue. I could be wrong - but she was certainly a major source of information. But this does not mean she paid for it. Isn't that what Producers do? Wouldn't she be named in the credits as a producer, if this were so?

I am thinking people are speculating as to why she got such cozy treatment in the film, and this is suspected to be the reason. If so, I think the speculators are wrong.

Remember, this whole thing was done prior to any of the current controversy with Whitmore. I doubt the French have ever heard a whisper about it - and being as they have had such a good repor with her, I doubt they would believe it if they have - just as I as first, didn't believe it.

That Sue and CaCa are back in cahoots seems apparent. How & why might be interesting questions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 12:29:00 PM »
It's obvious Sue Scheff and CA CA are "back in cahoots together."  Wonder why they had a big old falling out before?  Why they "kissed and made up?"
IZZY might should do some homework before she gets too cozy and comfortable.
NAH, they make a good pair.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »
Buzzkill, why do you think IZZY is push, push pushing the Sue Scheff P.U.R.E site on CAICA? any insight?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »
I have no real insight. I do however hold the opinion, that for what ever reason, they each think to use the other for their own empowerment.

I'm thinking, Somehow, Izzy believes aligning herself with PURE will make her and CaCa more powerful in some way. Perhaps she covets the info flow; Susan always has a lot of info - tho it is not always true. And, I expect somehow, Susan thinks Izzy can be helpful in promoting PURE. Perhaps money is involved? Perhaps Izzy is going to begin helping with recruitment?

But I'm just guessing. What is your opinion?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 09:48:00 PM »
MONEY.... LOTSA MONEY!!

Anyone know who this Paula Reeves lady pulls for? I read her stuff over on Cafety.org and I am curious what her connection is to all of this.

She claims to not be in with Sue Scheff but she sure seems like she is on the know about alot of things.

Reminds me of that old line, "The devil speaks with forked tongue."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
On 2006-05-14 06:26:00, BuzzKill wrote:

"I have no real insight. I do however hold the opinion, that for what ever reason, they each think to use the other for their own empowerment.

I'm thinking, Somehow, Izzy believes aligning herself with PURE will make her and CaCa more powerful in some way. Perhaps she covets the info flow; Susan always has a lot of info - tho it is not always true. And, I expect somehow, Susan thinks Izzy can be helpful in promoting PURE. Perhaps money is involved? Perhaps Izzy is going to begin helping with recruitment?

But I'm just guessing. What is your opinion?"

Personally, I think CAICA (Izzie) should just put up a link to PURE and get it over with.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »
A link to P.U.R.E on Caica? Just read the home page on Caica.  IT IS A LINK TO P.U.R.E. and Sue Scheff over and over and over.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA testimonials
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
Opinion, Buzzkill? Might have an advocate turning unofficial "ed con"? Why the testimonials? Why is Reeves ESQ hitting so hard?

Buzzkill, did you know Reeves ESQ. is referring to you on cafety as "Dan's friend?"

Opinion, and questions only--here, OK?
 Don't want anyone getting all SLAPP happy.