Author Topic: The I and Me  (Read 789 times)

Offline Dorthy Fucking Gale

• View Profile
The I and Me
« on: May 10, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »
I think details are imporrant too. IM compilating a book at its impoerative for me. This website,so far is the best I have found.
Dont be paranoid, I graduated from RMA in 98-
and yes laura quiros was a fuckign white trash bitch with no teach that need to learn to stop talking about her ex abusive husband, when she reminde dme that my life was fine but god damnit  you never run your shit.
Its only in talking about these schools i feel the need to sware.
The irony in my research, is that most kids, myself included, cant remember a fucking thing. But tired, crying, scared, trying to do it right to not be out of agreeement and thus dirty adn punished more, and in genereal, all the phrases and physical actions which should be etched, arent.

So ehre it goes, for the I and Me that is. True, one step at a time:

Do you remember the mattress? Peter Paul and Mary playing, im gonna spread my wings my precious wings, and fly, over and over ectt''''
and you where held down and forced to beat the battress with your fists, like a door. you where breaking down your own head to get to your own heart. well if yo udidnt do it, you where not cooperating in your i and me workshop. we all knwo what fear related to uncooperartion. i just didnt get it. i didnt feeel that beating the mattress would help. but worse, you had to volunteer for your turn. and if not, you had to keep standing. what was that, after three days of no sleep?
ROcky, the fight of me's life. the sock in teh mouth, holding your shoulders down and screaming in your ear that me is dying you have to fight. and bite your sock harder, your not fighting  hard enough.  the whole floor is pounding from other kids cheering you on, kill you thinking, dont think, feeel everything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
riting a Novel.
Need info from other kids because its not just my story.
Like storys, propheets and tools. as much as we want to forget it it needs to TOLD>