Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

The inevitable death of Art Barker

(1/9) > >>

Stripe:
Just like the rest of us, Art Barker is going to die.  It might be from old age or disease - but death is as inevitable for him as it is for the rest of us.

So, that being said...imagine that you have been asked to give a eulogy for him.  Put it up  here.  

Or, if a tribute is not your cup of tea, what parting words do you have for the man?  

Here's what I have to say.

Old man, I forgive you.  I forgive you for for being blind, arrogant, stupid, and cruel.

The society you sought to create through The Seed program was doomed to fail from the outset.  It was doomed because it sought to crush the human spirit and replace it with your warped teachings.

I have no need to recount your acts of arrogance, stupidity and cruelty. History has recoreded them here and those acts are written on your soul. Forever.    

Fade to black.

GregFL:
Does anyone know the current health of Art?

Last I heard he was rather sickly.  Any updates?

As for a eulogy, I don't know what I would say.  I certainly do forgive him, but I am not sure it needs to be said now.  I think he really believed he was the savior of american youth, and he didn't realize he was actually hurting many of the kids he was "saving".  His vision failed, and I think deep down he knows the truth.  That is enough for me.

Antigen:
When, in time, good old Art passes I'll honor his memory with a few good friends by pouring a pint of the finest British Royal Navy rhum upon his grave, only after first running it through our own gullets to assure quality.
sunday school: A prison in which children do penance for the evil conscience of their parents.
--H. L. Mencken, American publisher
--- End quote ---

Ft. Lauderdale:
You always were one to have Class.

Now I'm sure of it.

God Bless you.

Ft. Lauderdale:
May I sugest a tatoo & possibly a piercing, that also would be right up your ally.  

Speaking of ally's. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version