Author Topic: Pathway must be stopped  (Read 2837 times)

Offline Iamscott17

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« on: September 04, 2005, 02:21:00 AM »
I graduated pathway in november of 2003.
Since then, i have just been glad to be out and away  from the place. But now, the time has come to do something about it. I dont know exaclty what we can do, but this place must be stopped. Anyone who has ever been through pathway/straight or any other pathway spinoff shares a bond that only we konw about. We can try to explain it to other pople but they will never understand exactly what we went through. As Americans and as human being we should never have to go through this shit. The fact that we have been through it and we allow it to happen to other kids today is sick, and it must stop. Again, i dont know what exactly we can do, but it has to stop. Sure there are kids that need help,and have problems with drugs. But permanent mind fucking like what happens at PFC is wrong and should not be allowed to continue. It has to stop.Its not fair to kids. There are kids sleeping i phazer rooms RIGHT NOW. doing boxer shuffles and  getting honest with the group about sometihng the probably didn't even do RIGHT NOW. It has to sstop and we have to do something about it. Who is with me?!?!? WHat can we do? I dont know, maybe go to open meeting and stand up in the middle of it and tell them all to run? I dont konw, but we have to  do something, it is our duty as americans to make sure this type of oppression does not continue.  

Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 02:25:00 AM »
Hi Scott,

I have some ideas to help make it stop. Check your PM's. I was in Plymouth straight July 87 - May 89.

Also check out the straight survivor's forum. I think you will find more of what you are looking for there. Not too many people post on this one.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 07:10:00 AM »
I was considering placing my child in Pathways Family Center. Are you able to offer me objective/logical experience as to what exact treament methods happen in there. I understand it might be emotional for you, and it would help me a great deal to see any positive or negative modalities that Pathways actually performs youth.

Where are they located now? I saw them on the internet, that's how I came to know them. My child is 16.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
Yea buddy, Youre Sweet as hell! Dude get over your blaming of pathway for your fucked up life bro. I know you from pathway and you were always a little bitch, and apparently still are. Why dont you go smoke it up, homie? at least some people got some positive stuff from pathway and are still sober today with a damn good life, and just because youre little bitch ass didnt have what it takes to stay clean doesnt mean you have to act like a hardass now. You are a fake ass and always were and thats sick as hell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »
If I'm such a "little bitch," then why don't you mention your name. It's funny how you insult me but are too much of a pussy to drop your name. Who's the little bitch?

Offline Iamscott17

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2005, 11:44:00 PM »
hmm....well who could you be?
Say you're name you little puss. I'm gonna be honest. Anyone i was in the program with, that wants to talk to some shit, fucking call me up. and we'll meet up. And we'll talk some shit. I'v said my name, and when i was in the program, who could i be? Not hard to figure out bitches.

I will smoke it up. I'll drink it up. But i'll be damned if some fucking pathway sissy is gonna talk some shit, just because i'm stating my opinion. Its too bad that you still stick up for that place,the place that raped you of your parents money and X amount of months from you're life.

so say you're name, or shut your mouth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 07:55:00 AM »
On 2005-09-08 12:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yea buddy, Youre Sweet as hell! Dude get over your blaming of pathway for your fucked up life bro. I know you from pathway and you were always a little bitch, and apparently still are. Why dont you go smoke it up, homie? at least some people got some positive stuff from pathway and are still sober today with a damn good life, and just because youre little bitch ass didnt have what it takes to stay clean doesnt mean you have to act like a hardass now. You are a fake ass and always were and thats sick as hell. "

Seems to me this is America asshole and if Scott wants to criticize your prestigious Pathway, he damned well can any time he pleases. And, if you don't like hearing about it, then don't come here, (borrowing a phase from Straight)...'Nobody put a gun to your head to make you log on to this site, YOU did that, YOU made that decision, so leave asshole.'

Offline Iamscott17

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
On 2005-09-10 11:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If I'm such a "little bitch," then why don't you mention your name. It's funny how you insult me but are too much of a pussy to drop your name. Who's the little bitch?"

Yea...that wasn't me...
But i suppose i agree with whoever it was...

And who says i'm acting like a hardass? I guess i kinda was in my reply to you....but in my initial post there was nothing that was supposed to sound like i'm a hardass, just stating my opinion.

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »
hey doug,
why don't you "get honest" that it was you :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
cmon people, is this just a negative site? jesus christ yall are so sick and twisted. i mean can you not let go? LET GO...LET GO and you will be much happier. i read these postings about a guy calling someone else an "america asshole" "little pusses" and the like. Its so strange that when someone sticks up for pathway on this forum, everybody gets all crazy and pissy about it. but then you tell others that its their opinion and their titled to it, like with scott when he expressed his dislike for pathway, if someones an advocate for pathway, let them be that way, and hear them out before bashing them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 07:40:00 AM »
On 2005-09-14 11:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"cmon people, is this just a negative site? jesus christ yall are so sick and twisted. i mean can you not let go? LET GO...LET GO and you will be much happier. i read these postings about a guy calling someone else an "america asshole" "little pusses" and the like. Its so strange that when someone sticks up for pathway on this forum, everybody gets all crazy and pissy about it. but then you tell others that its their opinion and their titled to it, like with scott when he expressed his dislike for pathway, if someones an advocate for pathway, let them be that way, and hear them out before bashing them. "

The writing style of this guy makes me think he is about 12 years old.  Is that what they teach you at pathways?   As former straight, inc vet, I'm just wondering.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway must be stopped
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
i know, right? those pathway folk just don't know what they are talking about...