Author Topic: DWLSR Trial Date Set  (Read 1257 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
DWLSR Trial Date Set
« on: December 16, 2003, 07:08:00 PM »
I have a criminal court case coming up people.  I am retaining a black attorney because this case has become about segregation and profiling.  If anyone is in the Pinellas County Area and has received abuse from treatment or the county of Pinellas - I am urging you to testify or give testimony if you would like.
I will be in touch and let you know.
Although this case is about my horrendous driving ability, it is more about WHY I am a bad driver; as in 'I am reckless in part because of the trauma I still suffer from Straight Incorporated'.
I will be in touch as I have many of your email adresses and such.  Peace.  And may Bush be indited and convicted for his crimes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Scott D

• View Profile
DWLSR Trial Date Set
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »
LOL
You may want to re think your defense stradegy.

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
DWLSR Trial Date Set
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »
On 2003-12-16 17:44:00, Scott D wrote:

"LOL

You may want to re think your defense stradegy."

I Agree.

:wave:
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
DWLSR Trial Date Set
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2003, 01:14:00 AM »
I wont' disagree because I do find it a little funny myself, as I cannot tell whether you are joking about my shitty driving abilities or my actual defense strategies.
If the state has already proven that I am disabled because of Straight Incorporated, not only are there laws and statutes that protect POWs and disabled peoples but there are also creative manuevers that a decent attorney can use to help several people while potentially making case law, then it goes to aid proving that any other testimonies of survivors who have had troubles because of non social behaviours taught to them through institution and shit like that can definitively be useful.
I think you should have a strategy before you simply belt out what you are thinking all the time.
I agree.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
DWLSR Trial Date Set
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 03:26:00 AM »
ReagonYouth has some severe driving problems as well...perhaps they need bigger "do not operate heavy machinery" labels on beer cans...
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed