Author Topic: aka sue scheff jr.  (Read 8981 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
Ah, so you're not just being a bitch. At least not in the sense I was thinking of.

We need to post a job on Monster or something.. "Program Infiltrator"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »
If you knew what I did for a living, you'd shut the fuck up so fast, we'd all think we've gone deaf.

I was making a joke.. but it would be interesting to see if that would actually work.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »
whoa...Paul.  Now, what do you do?
Couldn't scare me. I teach inner city kids.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2006, 01:39:00 AM »
Yanno, I just might be able to disassociate enough to do it. Ive acutally trained marital arts and know how to restrain without injury or pain.

If I HAD to make the kid squeal Id just use a pressure point, not actual damage, and then probably kick myself later that night.

Anywho, it seems the way through to salvation, is through hell itself... at least for some. I just hope that I dont become the monster Im fighting in all of this.  :sad:

In some ways, I already have.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »
Bump for [Slicer]ownaj[/Slicer].

Is there anyone in the audience willing to actually do this?

I'm very serious. If you're unemployed, it's a golden opportunity.

Gimme an email. paulsmith AT duumvirate DOT net.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »
The asumption that all wwasp and other operertors of programs are morons is scary.

This is probably not the best place to openly discuss such plans.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
On 2006-05-05 09:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The asumption that all wwasp and other operertors of programs are morons is scary.

This is probably not the best place to openly discuss such plans. "

They're morons when it comes to therapy and helping kids, but they're shrewd, ruthless, lying dollar hounds when it comes to raking in cash.

WWASPS is basically a crime family.  Just look at the abuse perpetrated against helpless kids in the name of money...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
Actually, the more the programs fear their own employees ("is this guy an infilitrator?"), the happier I am :smile:

If you've been drinking enough Kool-Aid to think that reporting abuse to the cops (who mentioned the media..?) is gonna get you thrown in federal prison, there's no hope for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2006, 01:12:00 AM »
The only people that will get hurt are the low man on the totem pole the high up authorities that set up the front line staff in situations that are hard to handle and cause them to act on impulse will still get off with no marks.  It will not prove anything and the child will only suffer for this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2006, 08:30:00 AM »
Wakin' up early and readin' this crap.

All that nonsense about federal prison (Can you imagine anyone, anywhere, getting arrested for reporting something to the police? And NOBODY can prove that you joined it *just* to expose it.) already doesn't make too much sense, but it makes even less after THIS:

I know I could pull it off and manage it quite handily.

I just don't want to.

That was YOU, TSW. Unlike TheWho and the rest of the troll brigade, I have a memory longer than a few posts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2006, 08:53:00 AM »
It's struck me that your mindless posts might have serious consequences to anyone dumb enough to believe them, so I'll add something else:

ATTENTION ANY AND ALL PROGRAM WORKERS CURRENTLY READING THIS: REPORTING ABUSES TO THE POLICE, OR EVEN TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ITSELF, WILL NOT RESULT IN ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. ANYWHERE. EVER.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
(Why the FUCK do I keep coming back here?)

Jesus, are you TheWho's alter ego or what? Selective literacy. The CNN was if I got to do it my way, which, unfortunately, I don't. I think the massive pile of bodies would be a bit more illegal than confidentiality rules, don't you?

The way that is actually under discussion is simple: Person gets employed at program. Person works at program, pretends to drink Kool-Aid. Person catches abuses on camera and reports them to the authorities, particularly Child Protective Services.

And if media release is ever decided upon in the future (after, naturally, a careful look at the laws.. cripes, people), it's not hard to digitally edit out the identities of the children.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
You are misunderstanding the nature of the game Smith. It's no good to nail a couple of counsellors for abuse. They can simply be replaced. chipping away at the walls is a waste of time. We have to attack the foundations.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »
Paul Smith seems to be a program parent troll trying to discredit this entire site. Seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miami Herald got dupped so did Dr Phil
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »
Check out this article

PARENTING
Group rates programs for troubled teens
After her own harrowing experience, a Weston mom formed Parents Universal Resource Experts.
BY YVONNE CAREY
Special to The Miami Herald

After failed attempts at family therapy and private counseling, Weston working mother Sue Scheff decided to send her troubled teen to a therapeutic boarding school to ease the tension for both mother and daughter.

Scheff and daughter Ashlyn, 14 at the time, pored over the literature from the few available facilities and settled on one run by The World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS), a Utah-based organization that claims its programs can correct inappropriate behavior in children 12 and older.

Scheff learned her daughter was being abused only after Ashlyn became gravely ill from food poisoning at the facility.

''Another parent from the program called me and asked how Ashlyn was doing and it was only then I found out because her daughter had managed to leak the information to her,'' Scheff said. "They either told me [Ashlyn] was lying in her letters asking for help or that contact with her was detrimental to the treatment.''

The experience led Scheff to start P.U.R.E., or Parents Universal Resource Experts, an organization that assists parents in finding trustworthy programs for their children struggling with issues like addiction, violence and attention deficit disorder.

''Before P.U.R.E., there was nowhere to go,'' Scheff said. "We do all the research and legwork for them to find what is available, and then they decide where to place their teens. We prescreen these schools and programs by visiting them and interviewing not only the parents and teens who completed the program or attended the school but also those who are currently in the program or school.''

P.U.R.E. also has a suggested reading list for parents and teens. It is financed by several schools and programs as well receiving private donations, Scheff said, so the service is free.

Terri Pardo of Pembroke Pines said the referral list of doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists and group therapy included an out-of-state source that was perfect for her son, Robert.

''She has firsthand experience to know what it's like to need help. You feel all alone,'' Pardo said of Scheff, noting the popular perception that the parent is at fault and that more punishment is the answer. "This gave me an alternate source from someone who went through the same thing and it was a great comfort.''

Scheff's plight, and her solution, have gained the attention of the media. Dr. Phil McGraw, host of the popular psychology TV talk show, Dr. Phil, has recommended P.U.R.E. to parents.

According to a June Miami New Times article, at least six other WWASPS programs around the world have been investigated or closed during the past decade, following allegations of abuse or questionable practices.

''Teen boot camp abuse is widely known and a very serious, hot topic,'' Scheff said. "We don't want to separate the kids from the parent. We want to bring families back together.''

Scheff has written a book based on similar experiences of parents, At My Wit's End, which she hopes to have published by next fall.