Author Topic: HELP I NEED INFO FAST  (Read 5904 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
First this:
I have no experience with the school you're talking about,

Then this:
but I am pretty certain it is not incarceration; it is an educational setting. It's structured, but there really isn't much of a military approach going on there.

I thought you had "no experience" with it?  I also thought you said "don't believe anything on the internet."  I guess that holds true for everything except what you say.  Suuuurrrre...

Yeah, you're a money-grubbing child abuser.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 04:02:00 PM »
Define 'structured' but not incarceration, please. The play on words is a great way to avoid having to actually define what it is thats going on, too bad you cant get away with that here.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
Structure:  rules designed to maintain some semblance of order and to promote respect and learning.  Found in schools, organizations, workplaces, etc.

Incarceration:  a jail or other confining structure that forbids a person from leaving through locks, physical restraints, or fear.

Really not hard to tell where WWASP falls...

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »
So, structure is 'be to class on time, dont call the teacher a kim-chi eating fag, etc?

So why is "structured" somehow so different from basic rules of civility?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »
Incarceration: a jail or other confining structure that forbids a person from leaving through locks, physical restraints, or fear.

You hit it right on the head, stupid.  They are incarcerated.

Locked in?  Yes.  Physical restraints?  Absolutely.  Fear?  Most definitely.

WWASPS facilities have been SHUT DOWN for these tactics and worse.  WWASPS has used locked cells, concertina wire fences, stun guns, pepper spray, restraint, beatings, starvation and dog cages as tools of the program.  The pictures of this and more are widely available on the 'net.  There are transcripts and news articles as well as TV shows and movies that report these proven facts.

Your definition was certainly spot on.  And you're right that it's not hard to tell "where WWASPS falls..."  They are without question incarcertating children.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
To Dysfunction, do you always have to be so dysfunctional, even when agreeing with someone?
"You hit the nail on the head, stupid?"  How rude!
To the Anon who tried to post positive about Cross Creek...PLEASE do not try to justify these inappropriate behavior -mod hell holes!  I did not need to read just Maia's book, I've actually done plenty of reserch, as well as actually working at one of the infamous CEDU schools for a short period of time.  Confrontational, bootcamp treatment is child abuse.  Isolating students is child abuse (and against the law in California). Ridiculing or cursing at children is child abuse. Restraint is child abuse.  The tactics used at WWASP schools is all child abuse. These students are "incarcerated"...my classroom, in a public school setting is "structured" ...there is a huge difference.  The only thing that this student was saved from was more abuse at the hands of his father, who put him at that school because he liked the lack of laws and governance.  He didn't care if his kid was being abused...he abused him himself.
The only thing learned from abuse is how to abuse others.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »
P.S.  There is NO education going on at Cross Creek.  There are no credentialed teachers.  It's NOT a requirement.  Believe me, I feel very strongly about education.  If a student is struggling with a concept and doesn't seem to get it, it is my resposiblity to find a way that the student can get it...and I practice what I preach...I have done my research and this place is a warehouse for kids that the parents can't control in the most negative of ways, as in total control, body and soul.  I wonder what the statistics are regarding the percentage of adopted kids in these WWASP penal colonies?  It has bee my 12 year experience that many of these placments are used because the child won't "bond" (read owned body and soul) by the parents.

Offline Badpuppy

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »
To the anon who believes that "Help at Any Cost is full of false reports," THAT IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY THAT THIS ANON, is affiliated with, and probably paid by the WWASP cult. We have your sadists on tape admitting to grotesque human rights vioations, such as chemical spraying on a daily basis, and placing a a girl on her face for 18 months in Tranquility Bay.  Since you transfer kids there you approve of their child care methods. This exemplifies the moral depravity of the WWASP organization Your organization is utterly despicable and beneath contempt. The good news is your organization is a step above cults that molest children as part of doctrine. The bad news is that the WWASP organization is quite a number of steps below the common thief, because all a thief wants is money. They don't steal the bond of love between parent and child.[ This Message was edited by: Badpuppy on 2006-05-05 17:19 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2006, 10:01:00 PM »

To Dysfunction, do you always have to be so dysfunctional, even when agreeing with someone?
[/quote}

that was a program troll saying CCM was "structured" not a place where kids are incarcerated.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
On 2006-05-05 13:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Structure:  rules designed to maintain some semblance of order and to promote respect and learning.  Found in schools, organizations, workplaces, etc.

Incarceration:  a jail or other confining structure that forbids a person from leaving through locks, physical restraints, or fear.

Really not hard to tell where WWASP falls..."

Okay I was the Anon who posted this.  I was at CCM for way too long, got a half-assed education, and could only classify my lost years as INCARCERATION.  You couldn't have paid me to stay if the place wasn't locked and guarded.  Sorry if I was unclear about where I stood.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2006, 02:23:00 AM »
How is WWASPS like a whorehouse:  The clients get serviced, their money gets taken.

How is WWASPS different from a whorehouse:  The whores don't take your money to go screw some poor, unwilling *other* sonofabitch.  There are some things whores just won't do.  If you have to get professional treatment for a "little problem" you got from a whore, it takes two weeks of antibiotics, not ten years of therapy.

Julie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 01:10:00 AM »
What are the academics, if any at this school.
-Self-directed. The program (the male one at least, numbers differ on the female side) is split into ten groups of about fifteen kids each, sometimes ranging up to twenty. Each group has school period scheduled at least twice per day Monday through Friday. The teacher doesn't teach in the normal sense, but rather exists to keep the class under control and assist students when he or she is able.

If there is an academic day, what does it look like?
-You line up, go to class, sit down, get your books, go to work. If you need help, or to get up, or to use the restroom, you must raise your hand, be acknowledged by either the teacher or your group staff, then obtain permission to receive one of the aformentioned things.
What are the teacher qualifications, if any?
-I really don't know. They all seemed to know what they were talking about. On the boys side, there were four(?) teachers, maybe two or three more.

What therapy, if any is offered and by whom?
-Most of the therapists are LCSWs, though mine while I was there was an MFT. Therapy style ranges radically depending on the therapist. Group therapy for an hour once a day Monday through Friday, then an hour alone with your therapist once per week. Then we had seminars, which were a sort of marathon therapy ranging up to three full days.

Do they use restraint techniques and what kind?
-Generally passive restraint. Specifically at Cross Creek the restraint isn't that bad. I've seen kids get really messed up, but that's usually  accidental when the staff are struggling to get ahold of him.

Do they use an isolation room?
-Yes, Special Needs.
If so, for what length of time?
-Depends on a lot of things. Generally, a kid will go there for a couple hours. Ron Garret, the director of Cross Creek has sentenced kids that really piss him off to SN for weeks at a time, with permission to leave only for water and showers. Food is brought in.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 04:52:00 AM »
On 2006-05-05 23:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How is WWASPS like a whorehouse:  The clients get serviced, their money gets taken.

How is WWASPS different from a whorehouse:  The whores don't take your money to go screw some poor, unwilling *other* sonofabitch.  There are some things whores just won't do.  If you have to get professional treatment for a "little problem" you got from a whore, it takes two weeks of antibiotics, not ten years of therapy.

Julie

"

Programs are exactly like non-consentual BDSM without any sex. Nothin' but mindfuck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

Programs are exactly like non-consentual BDSM without any sex. Nothin' but mindfuck."

Um, sometimes they also include sexual abuse, like the Mexico and Czech Republic programs closed that were ran by the Roaches.  Let's not forget that after Sunrise Beach closed due to sexual abuse, WWASP gave them another program in the Czech Republic where that program was again closed due to similar abuses.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
HELP I NEED INFO FAST
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »
Ok, I take that back. Sometimes its got full bown rape.  :scared:  ugh