Author Topic: Yikes! My son was caught having inappropiate sexual contact  (Read 3762 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Yikes! My son was caught having inappropiate sexual contact
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
Are you cocktailing too?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »
It is hump day (Wednesday).
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Jerry Falwell

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »
Rampant alcohol and sex abuse are more signs of the end times. Invite the word of Jesus into your heart, before it's too late. The end is near.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 11:02:00 PM »
Okay I absolutely LOVE the camera idea.  Even if you only own one, make them think they're everywhere, and you'll have them boning in the bushes, meeting at parks, etc.  Maybe you could schedule a meeting with a genetic counselor who could discuss the implications of first cousins having babies, and then take them to an institution to volunteer with people with severe disabilities.  You can temporarily avoid all family gatherings, or you can require that the two stay right next to you.  

Now in my family, I'd just tell Grandma.  That would embarass the hell out of the two horndogs.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2006, 11:02:00 PM »
Where the heck are you????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »

On 2006-05-03 17:15:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"One would tend to wonder how many of the kids were prompted to try drugs right after their intial Dare Frenzy.

Interesting point of view.  My daughter recently told me that when she was in 5th grade a DARE person gave one of their talks at her school.  She said she had no idea at the time what drugs were  this but when the program was over she was convinced that she was going to have a "relationship with drugs" in her future.  And yup, she did.  She's "clean" now (her choice) and living a good life but I have often wondered how many other kids had the same experience.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »
On 2006-05-05 14:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-03 17:15:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"One would tend to wonder how many of the kids were prompted to try drugs right after their intial Dare Frenzy.

Interesting point of view.  My daughter recently told me that when she was in 5th grade a DARE person gave one of their talks at her school.  She said she had no idea at the time what drugs were  this but when the program was over she was convinced that she was going to have a "relationship with drugs" in her future.  And yup, she did.  She's "clean" now (her choice) and living a good life but I have often wondered how many other kids had the same experience."

I avoided all that bullshit because I thought it was boring, stupid, asinine, and irrelevant.

Then again, so was everything else in public school.  :idea: [ This Message was edited by: Nihilanthic on 2006-05-05 15:16 ]
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 11:39:00 PM »
On the cousins: Boy, do I know a lot of kissing cousins!  It's sort of like playing doctor (assuming its consensual and age-equivalent) with someone you know and feel comfortable with...  On the other hand, half the fun my friends had with it was knowing it was taboo.  I never got to kiss my cousin (2nd removed), but I always wished I did when I had the chance!  First cousins but be a bit weird for me.

It's normal, but as a parent, I would feel uncomfortable about it.  

The tell Grandma idea was a hoot.