Author Topic: Yikes! My son was caught having inappropiate sexual contact  (Read 3668 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My son was caught having inappropiate sexual contact with his cousin. He said he wanted to know how it felt to have a girlfriend. Same thing with his cousin. Never Had a boyfriend. Both said they plan on having further sexual contact. I can watch him every minute. Any advice?Would a program of any kind be helpful?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yikes! My son was caught having inappropiate sexual contact
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »
Do you have a video camera?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 06:51:00 PM »
Web Cam?!!! lol
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »
On 2006-05-03 15:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My son was caught having inappropiate sexual contact with his cousin. He said he wanted to know how it felt to have a girlfriend. Same thing with his cousin. Never Had a boyfriend. Both said they plan on having further sexual contact. I can watch him every minute. Any advice?Would a program of any kind be helpful?"

Some people don't want kids to have ANY fun.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
/r/ torrent
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »
Until I hear they brought in the family dog as a participant in a threesome........I say let them be!

If they want to have two headed children, that's there business.

Hahahaha, yes this is the lighter side of fornits. What would I do without my afternoon 7&7 and dose of fornits?

Well, they are putting in the steel cage for the pool. 4 weeks from now, my afternoon cocktail will be having had on the deck of our pool.

Ain't life beautiful?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »
Yum cocktails...I'm jealous because I'm pregnant...and I'm 12, and the prostitution only pays enough for crack.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
On 2006-05-03 16:49:00, The Liger wrote:

"Yum cocktails...I'm jealous because I'm pregnant...and I'm 12, and the prostitution only pays enough for crack.
"

and whoever said crack was whack????? They don't know what they're talking about!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »
Hey, you're a regular McGruff there with all the drug propganda. Seriously, I think DARE is looking for some new armed counselors to go talk to eleven year olds.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »
I remember I got out of my DARE course assignments because I just didnt wanna do it, and I didnt wanna give a big stupid speech about 'drugs and me' because of shyness.

Now Im glad that I rebelled in such a minor way, totally un aware of what was going on, and can brag about it now.  :lol: That and wtf does a 10 year old whose never trouched drugs have to say about drugs effecting him?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Jerry Falwell

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »

"My son was caught having inappropiate sexual contact with his cousin. He said he wanted to know how it felt to have a girlfriend. Same thing with his cousin. Never Had a boyfriend. Both said they plan on having further sexual contact. I can watch him every minute. Any advice?Would a program of any kind be helpful?"

I have a program for you. Go to a dog store and buy there medium sized dog cage. Lock your boy in it until he promises not to have sex until he is married. Premarital sex really gives me the creeps. Tell his cousin if she loves him she can wait. If this doesn't work, send him to my ministries. God bless my son.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
On 2006-05-03 17:15:00, Jerry Falwell wrote:

"

I have a program for you. Go to a dog store and buy there medium sized dog cage. Lock your boy in it until he promises not to have sex until he is married. Premarital sex really gives me the creeps. Tell his cousin if she loves him she can wait. If this doesn't work, send him to my ministries. God bless my son.

"

Mr. Fallwell,
What do we do about childhood masturbation?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
sex is for reproduction. sometimes i wish that certain peoples' parents didn't do it.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
Thanks. Ill be sure to FUCK when Im trying to have fun and save the sex for conception  :grin:

Offline Jerry Falwell

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
Mr. Fallwell,
What do we do about childhood masturbation?

Nip it in the but before it starts. Remember, it all starts with the parents. They need to use available technology to keep their kids in line to receive the lord's good blessing on their day of reckoning.
Wireless pinhole cameras in the ceiling are both easy to install and affordable. Review the tapes and when the child is found masturbating, give them a thorough shaming, make them read the bible more often, and explain how perverted masturbation is.
If this doesn't work, there is always the dog cage. Thank you for your interest, please donate money to my ministry in exchange for this advice. God bless my son.
Now, let us all pray.