Author Topic: Addie Harris???  (Read 18430 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »
On 2006-05-29 14:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Shut the FUCK UP, faggot"

No why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP, faggot
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »
I have to say I'm very impressed with the maturity level here! :nworthy:

Offline babylove

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »
Back to the original question, what ever happened to Addie? If you'd like to be in touch with her I have her current phone number. So if the person that first posted this question will leave me a private message with their contact info I will give it to Addie so she can call you.

Kat- this set of postings has turned into one like all the others, ranting and raving about MMS. Please think about refraining from posting on the neutral subjects if you can't play nicely!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »
The ONLY people here  NOT playing nicely is faggit speaker and babyLOVE whoWONT BE HONEST ABOUT MMS or even about who she is. What kind of BS is this? DENY DENY DENY SHAME ON YOU!

HOW CAN YOU PRETEND AND LIVE WITH YOURSELF?

SPARE US YOUR NEED TO LIVE IN FAKEVILLE, POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!!  You deserve no recpect!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 04:50:00 PM »
NUETRAL, what kind of joke is this, do you know what is happening now because BABYLOVE AND YOUR NUETRALNESS?!?!  NOTHING NUETRAL ABOUT DEATH, LIES AND DESTRUCTION BUT ITS EASIER TO PRETEND ISNT IT?!?!

Offline babylove

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
What is your problem? I did not suggest that Kat give up her fight, or anyone else for that matter. I simply asked if on a Posting asking about someone if we couldn't keep it calm and maybe more on topic.

As for who I am, I am a mms alumni. Why do you need more? I was there close to the beginning and have been back a few times since I left. My name wont matter to most of you, and since you are post anonymously who are you to talk?

Offline babylove

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »
I'd also like you to clarify how I have not been honest about MMS. I have not said it was all peaches and cream, on the other hand I have not said that I found it to be pure hell. Where do you pull your judgment from?

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
Addie Harris???
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »
On 2006-05-30 09:39:00, babylove wrote:

Kat- this set of postings has turned into one like all the others, ranting and raving about MMS. Please think about refraining from posting on the neutral subjects if you can't play nicely!"

BL,  
Assuming the meaning of play nice,  means fairness, a dialogue, honest assesments and questioning, a give and take if you will... I do 'play nice' and my statements have never diverged from this, far as I can tell or recall -

I suggest you refrain from ill considered advice and innaccuracy to support your inability to... find serenity and peace from within while reading a discusion that's not to your liking...or is it an inability to believe that not skirtting an issue directly related to things that could potentially be related to MMS and harmful actions, like JG's emaciation, signifies a level on non-niceness?  

I would like to point out I did not mention this to begin with, but followed up at someonelses prompting. As much as you would like to play on whatever you consider to be rudeness or
harshness, inability to move on-ness, bitterness, etc etc etc, I think that you may just as well ignore what you wish to chance.

It appears you've done this quite well thus far, I'm sure you don't need to waste your time on me.  Why bother?  Surely you have better things to do with your time that play the forum vigilante.

Oh- and if I had to take a stab at annon (as much as I hate yelling/ J, is that you?) my guess is that the elephant in the closet is what is peturbs her... if it's who i think it is, recent alum of MMS, then I understand (though don't condone) the yelling. After all, absent the pom poms, it doesn't sound like any acknowledgment of the problems at MMS have been made- and that perhaps that 'nuetrality' has only helped bring on harm to other girls.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline babylove

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »
How am I a vigilantly? I simply am trying to help whom ever would like Addie?s info out. In the mean time, since I did not jump on your band wagon about the "abuse" at MMS you attack with all this about being neutral and complacent. How can I fight a battle I did not even know was waging until I happened onto this site? How would I have known about it? I did not feel abused, and so went on living my life with the thought that other people were in the same boat. Yes you could call this ignorance, but I was able to take my experience at MMS and keep going, it did not drag me down or weigh on me the way it obviously did you and others. I am happy in my life, I am happy when I think back at MMS. No I did not like pulling Spotted Nap Weed for days on end out of a hoarse pasture, or chopping quarts of wood. But it was a very colorful time in my life from lots of stand points. Who knows where I would be today without MMS? I got myself to a place where I needed to be away from my family, friends and environment. I was out of control! I wont go so far as to say MMS saved me, but they surly helped me!

And my saying "play nice" means don't diminish someone else?s success just because you can?t see past your anger.

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
Addie Harris???
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »
Hey BL,

I starting this on a softer tone because I have no interest in continuing this banter, nor do I wish to diminish success anyone's success, I'm sorry if inquiring as to a memory I have of her makes it seem that way, I'm sure she's doing well now.  I have no reason at all to doubt that... if I came across that way then let me say again I'm very regretful I said anything about her in a way that suggested that and I'm sorry I made that comment about Microsoft. I can see why that came across as hateful and perhaps you're right, perhaps I was clouded in judgment.

However, I also feel that we are clearly part of 2 seperate conversations, that's fine. I was responding to Anny's comments on JG.  You continue your Addie thread, I'll start a thread on my topic of interest.

best- kat
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »
On 2006-05-30 15:18:00, babylove wrote:

Where do you pull your judgment from?"

EXACTLY,  you have said NOTHING.  Silence SAYS VOLUMES and LETS someone who knows NOTHING EXCEPT TO MAKE KIDS FEEL BAD TO PRETEND TO KNOW HOW TO BE THERAPUETIC.

Offline babylove

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »
What would you have me say? You are just as much of a bully as you accuse John of being! Because I feel differently then you, you call names and make accusations, how is that any different then what you accuse MMS of doing?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »
Shana Fiengold, is that you?  I don't know of anyone else who was there as long as that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2006, 03:09:00 PM »
I meant to say who was at the school from 91-early 94...and friends with Katie H.

Offline babylove

• View Profile
Addie Harris???
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
Yes it is me