Author Topic: Shit List Manifesto  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Shit List Manifesto
« on: December 27, 2002, 08:31:00 PM »
They say that an idle mind is the devil's workshop...Well, being unemployed has given me time to think about how it's NOT SO COOL how easy the guilty are getting off. I'm sure that there are people out there who would like to see certain ASSES KICKED, or certain people at least publically humiliated. I'm just thinking, the first thing that we need to do, and in fact, I'm going to request RIGHT NOW that our site admin PLEASE consider this - is to start a "Shit list." (Kind of like the "Hall of Shame" that Scott W. has on his site.) Once we have a list of names together, survivors can then send in information as to the whereabouts of these criminals. Then, we could talk about how we're going to 'approach'

them... that's when the FUN could begin...Follow them to work or to any public place and start firing questions at them... Anybody know where "Cassian" Newton lives? Could you imagine the rush that certain victims would get knowing that someone was seriously MESSING with that old fukker? I wasn't even in St. Pete but I hate him anyway...I hope that someone will find it in their heart to post a follow-up to this, I'll be very 'hurt' if no-one does, LOL...

So Ginger, would you be willing to start a page on this site somewhere called the "Shit List?" There could be a space for the name, and a space for the reason(s) why the person is on the list... If for some reason you dislike that title, you could call it "the Guilty" or something... I say let's MAKE 'EM PAY!! NOW!!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 11:49:20 PM by Guest »

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Shit List Manifesto
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 08:55:00 PM »
:smokin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Shit List Manifesto
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 09:24:00 PM »
Thanks, Bill. I know I have kids to raise, but there are survivors out there who perhaps wouldn't mind knowing where joe staff member lives so he could go 'share some feelings' with him (or her). They kept tabs on us, maybe we should keep tabs on them... I hope that you are right about them looking over their shoulders. they may need to.  ::stab:: (This is only a suggestion, not a threat)  :skull:

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
Shit List Manifesto
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2002, 10:29:00 PM »
Dear Alex,
   Just because you may not see certain things published YET. Does not mean they are not in the works. We have a list and we have contacted MANY..MANY of them , most after reviewing the evidence we have , have chosen to give us statements. Including folks that are still friends with the Semblers. We sure could use your help though as we have many more interviews to do.
I know your angry, but we are doing this in the correct legal way. But we are being very THOROUGH... OUr investigation and evidence spans over twenty years right back to the orginal board of directors.
We have also given some the opprotunity to speak to us and they have refused and have given us statements like "you all deserved the beatings". After giving them chances we simply mailed copies of our documents to their employer when they were found to be in a position of public trust and or working with children.
It is a slow process , with many hurdles.However, our team has planned EVERY move. Patience my friend , patience.
Your Friend
Serpico

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Shit List Manifesto
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 10:39:00 PM »
I might be interested in interviewing people, and would definitely not mind being interviewed... What kind of help do you need? Could you elaborate, and provide contact info. please?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 11:48:58 PM by Guest »

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
Shit List Manifesto
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2002, 10:34:00 AM »
you can email us at [email protected]

send me an email so i have your email and we will send you all the things we need and you can choose which you want to get involved with or help with. We appreciate your being willing to help out.. It means alot to us and all the other survivors
Your bud
serp

Offline doc2714

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
Shit List Manifesto
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2002, 03:31:00 PM »
::drummer::

Hi, I'm Dave English"DOC" just let me know how I can help in our common goal.

If you, a loved one, or a friend are or were involved with an abusive treatment center, therapeutic community, coercive behavior modification facility or the like, you are not alone and there is non-threatening, non-abusive help. Don't spend another minute in your solitary hell. Feel free to call me at(941)752-4456 or e-mail at [email protected] anytime to help you get out of the abusive center your unwillingly involved in. Even if you are under court order we can arrange an alternative which is humane but the most important thing right now is to get away and get to a phone or a computer and contact me. As always this is a FREE service funded solely by private donations, so you have nothing to lose and the whole world to gain.

[ This Message was edited by: doc2714 on 2002-12-29 12:51 ]
f you, a loved one, or a friend are or were involved with an abusive treatment center, therapeutic community, coercive behavior modification facility or the like, you are not alone and there is non-threatening, non-abusive help. Don\'t spend another minut

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Shit List Manifesto
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2003, 04:33:00 PM »
Well, Alex - if you "definitely would not mind
being interviewed," then please e-mail me! My address is all over this board - but hey - here it is again: [email protected] - by the way, since you mentioned Newton - you will be delighted to know that he takes center stage in my book as the main child abuser who scarred so many of us. However - he isn't the only one - but I do have a special place for Newton - the man who likes to beat up little girls (and boys!). - Leigh Bright